Lock

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • track ^^

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity." -Armin Arlert, Attack on Titan

"To be killed by spirits, or to be killed by me. It's all the same. Everyone is going to die anyway." -Yuuya Kizami, Corpse Party

Put this in your signature if you have ever taken a blade to that beautiful body of yours, skipped a meal at least once on purpose, cried yourself to sleep because you weren't "good enough", tried any form of self-harm, or attempted to take your own life. Let's see how many of us there are.

• 24710_Sunstar.jpg

Name: Lionstorm

Age (Moons): 32 Moons

Personality: Strong willed and quiet, Lionstorm is a calm and collected cat who likes to mostly keep to himself, but his duty as deputy is much more important to him than being alone most of the time. He loves kits, and can't wait to have more someday.

History: Lionstorm didn't have an amazing kithood, he was born and raised normally within the Clan. Lost his mate, Sunflower, in a fight with a fox.

Crush/Mate/Kits: Snowstar/Snowstar/Honeypaw (daughter from his deceased mate)

I understand that if I am inactive, I can lose my rank (HP's only) and/or assigned Mentor/Apprentice): Yes

I understand if I go inactive for a long period of time (at least 2 weeks) without posting I can be removed from the roster: Yes

I understand I must post 1 paragraph per post (3-5 sentences) or I can be removed from the roster: Yes

Other: N/A

depositphotos_46169021-stock-photo-young-cute-ginger-and-white.jpg

Name: Honeypaw

Age (Moons): 7 Moons

Personality: Quiet just like her father, she is much more reserved than her father. But she also gets her kindness from him.

History: Lost her mother at a young age, Honeypaw felt as if she had something to prove. She works harder than ever to impress her father.

Crush/Mate/Kits: Open/None/None

I understand that if I am inactive, I can lose my rank (HP's only) and/or assigned Mentor/Apprentice): Yup

I understand if I go inactive for a long period of time (at least 2 weeks) without posting I can be removed from the roster: Yup

I understand I must post 1 paragraph per post (3-5 sentences) or I can be removed from the roster: Yup

Other:

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity." -Armin Arlert, Attack on Titan

"To be killed by spirits, or to be killed by me. It's all the same. Everyone is going to die anyway." -Yuuya Kizami, Corpse Party

Put this in your signature if you have ever taken a blade to that beautiful body of yours, skipped a meal at least once on purpose, cried yourself to sleep because you weren't "good enough", tried any form of self-harm, or attempted to take your own life. Let's see how many of us there are.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ~That One Psycho~ ().

• tumblr_nh0xpxTlWg1r76u76o1_500.jpg

Name: Blueriver

Age (Moons):16 moons

Appearance (picture or written): She is a pale solid gray she cat with pale amber eyes. She is a lithe and muscular she cat, and her fur is thick and of medium length.

Personality: She is an incredibly loyal and brave she cat who would do anything to protect those she cares about. She can be stubborn and headstrong in battle but when it comes to planning she is willing to listen to others after some convincing.

History: She was born and raised in the clan to two warriors named Ravenwing and Ivypelt, and at that time she was born as the only kit which made her feel lonely at times but grew used to it. As she grew it seemed that her father seemed a little over protective since she was his only daughter but Blueriver was able to convince him a bit that she was capable to do things on her own. A few moons after she was made an apprentice she had gained the news that she had gained three brothers named Nighkit, Badgerkit, and Rainkit. As she grew as an apprentice and into a warrior she was excited to be able to watch her brothers grow and become apprentices with her, even if it was a short time. When she was made a warrior she and her father went on a hunting patrol together and during the patrol they had been attacked by a badger. Just the two of them weren't able to fight it off just the two of them so they made a break for camp and were barely able to make it back without it following them completely back to camp. As they finally rested it was seen that Ravenwing was injured and had large gashes down his flank and his back leg, he was able to survive but walks with a limp nowadays. Now she has vowed to protect her brothers so now she can be a little protective over them now just as her father had been with her.

Crush/Mate/Kits: Open/none/none

I understand that if I am inactive, I can lose my rank (HP's only) and/or assigned Mentor/Apprentice): Yes

I understand if I go inactive for a long period of time (at least 2 weeks) without posting I can be removed from the roster: Yes

I understand I must post 1 paragraph per post (3-5 sentences) or I can be removed from the roster: Yes

Other:

22201-Grey-and-white-Tonkinese-kitten-white-background.jpg

Name: Rainpaw

Age (Moons): 7 moons

Appearance (picture or written): he is broad shouldered, short furred gray and white tom with grayish blue eyes.

Personality: He is a lot like his sister but he is more outspoken and just as stubborn. Despite his stubbornness he is willing to learn and take constructive criticism. He is very kind and caring though with his friends and family

History: born and raised in the clan with his brothers and older sister. Nothing interesting has happened to him yet

Crush/Mate/Kits: Open/none/none

Other:

• Accepted!

Also have the plotting thread up, after a few more HPs are selected (and we need few more warriors) I can make the RP thread. I would RP one of the apprentices, but I'll probably have my hands full RPing the leader, so having 2 is enough for me.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Denos ().