consomme // open

Come check out our Purple Prose Contest! Top three winners get an accolade!
The winners of Hollow Knight are: Tasosew and Rose Petals!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Factorio! Read the announcement on how to enter.
The winners for the March Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Swiftcream! and Art didn't have any submissions this time! Hopefully we'll get more participation this time around!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
Come check out April's CDC!
The winners of Factorio are: Argon and Sir Moneybags!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for PC Building Simulator Read the announcement on how to enter.
  • hole in my soul, don't know how to fill it up

It seemed as if the Rift had forgotten that they had even visited BlizzardClan to ask for an alliance, because Aleksei hadn't heard anything of them outside of turmoil. The BlizzardClan leader would arrive outside the borders to wait quietly for someone to come.

tags

TELL ME WHY? TELL ME WHO?

TELL ME YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

INFO

aleksei28_by_leogrim-dbwjr5w.gif

• The smell of BlizzardClan sent a very, very sad emotion in him as he couldn't help but be reminded of Mike and the rest of his lost friends. He had to take a moment to himself to make sure he could keep his composure before he approached, curious as to what business they had. As far as he knew, they were on good terms with BlizzardClan, so he figured that maybe they wanted to talk about their relationship or something. He let in a silent sigh, giving a small smile to the leader. "Hiya. What br-brings you to the R-Rift?" he greeted softly, dipping his head politely.

TAGS UPDATED 4/11/18

• hole in my soul, don't know how to fill it up

"Imaginedragons came asking for an alliance and I granted the Rift a trial alliance. Since the Rift has done nothing with it, I'm just here to inform you guys that the Rift is back to neutrals," Aleksei explained towards the Rifter simply.

tags

TELL ME WHY? TELL ME WHO?

TELL ME YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

INFO

aleksei28_by_leogrim-dbwjr5w.gif

• They had a trial alliance? He hadn't known. Ima must have never gotten a chance to formerly bring it up - or at least, if she did, it was never talked about again. That was a little embarrassing on their end, though - not a good impression at all. "I see," he'd nod at first, wondering if he should ask again. The leader might feel reluctant to try again so soon. "I w-was actually n-not aware of this, I'm so-sorry. Imaginedr-dragons just recently st-stepped down and I'm lea-leader in her pl-place. I'd be int-interested in trying again, but I com-completely underst-stand if you aren't. Thanks for tel-telling us." He'd respond, his tone mostly neutral. "My name is Crashedholidays, b-by the way."

TAGS UPDATED 4/19/18