Event ideas needed!!

The winners for the April Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Cass and Art goes to Suwaco

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
Come check out May's CDC!
The winners of the latest giveaway are: Shadowstartheleader(first winner) and Bobbar 7857(second winner)!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Fallout 4! Check here for more info!
  • we're seriously lacking in events, so i thought this would be helpful in gathering up ideas from every body! these could be fun, little event threads with, say, allies or just ourselves ; or you guys could suggest long term / dramatic plot ideas or smth for the group. no idea is a bad idea, we just seriously need some events that will help us remain active w other groups and just as ourselves, as well.

played by happeh | all opinions ic

• paint filled balloon fight, slumber party (ft cy pulling a whole film projector out of nowhere), masquerade ball (allies invited), scavenger hunt (these are all my fun event ideas)

natural disaster, supernatural disaster (ghosts plaguing camp, darkness taking over making visibility next to none, prey dies n shit), start a gdamn war

• au's could be fun idk

like human prom, ball, tea party, etc. (we can also do those regular idk i just like aus)

body switching things (switching into other character's bodies, there would be sign ups and a random generator to decide who switched with who // or just switching into a random body decided by the roleplayer like a spider or an alpaca)

pot luck / barbecue / cookout / picnic thing

raiding some abandoned human barn/shed/thing and finding random cool stuff?

idk my ideas are weird

also i second the ideas above those sound fun c:

?thumbnail=1

"MY HEART AND THE EARTH SHARE THE SAME RULE

IT STARTS WITH LOVE AND ENDS WITH YOU."

• all these ideas sound great!

maybe an herb training session with allies?

I CAN SEE A RAINBOW

IN YOUR TEARS AS THEY FALL ON DOWN ❞

sundance + clan mom of blizzardclan + penned by averie

• Human drive in au (might actually do this one tbh)

I also like the potluck idea

Maybe some classes like a herb class or Athena can host a sparring class if you want

Uuuhhh tarot/fortune reading

Strawberry picking???

Idk man but you right we need something it’s been a while since I’ve seen the exiles this dead tbh

I put up a character development challenge so maybe that’ll help??

YOU AND ATLAS ARE ONE IN THE SAME, MY DEAR. CURSED TO HOLD A WEIGHT YOU CAN'T BARE AND STILL STANDING. NOT BECAUSE YOU CAN BUT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO.