You can call it another lonely day||Open, Dual Alliance

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • she rules her life like a fine skylark

She didn't know if she would ever get used to these new lands, ever since leaving Fel'Nova she was not prepared from how these, clans, differed so much from the Empire she was so used to. She had done a bit of exploring, she hadn't found much she considered worth her time, but had managed to reunite with her father who was residing in the Dynasty, and even Uncle Aeris, who she hadn't been expecting to see in the Overgrowth when she had joined, who hadn't seemed happy to see her when he had, though since Catalina's passing he hadn't ever seemed happy about anything, not to mention he seemed to be conviced that his mate's death was due to Uncle Mithras, and so dead set on making every family meeting since turn aggressive, thankfully no-one else seemed interested on taking a similar path: Melinoë believed that by now he should be able to get over his grievances and move on, his lust for his brother's blood and his moping about by this point just getting tiring. Though in some way she understood, she herself feeling a rage for whoever murdered the nymph her sister had fallen so hard in love with, not because she n particular cared for the nymph particularly, honestly she found it hard to pretend to care for the female but because of the madness it caused her sister to fall into. Asteria used to be such an energetic, kind, and full of life girl before it all happened and when she had been a priestess, nowerdays she rarely spoke a word, and reacted violently to almost anything that happens, even to the sound of her own name.

Shaking her head to rid herself of all her thoughts concerning her family at the moment as she decided to focus herself on her current task as she approached the border of the Shadow Veil, everything she heard about the clan had seemed more like her kind of place than any other she had seen or head of, a ghost town seemed so mysterious, and with how obsessed the lupine was with keeping her 'veil of mystery it had seemed like the place for her. "Salve? Hello?" She called out as she sat down, the galaxy pelted direwolf liften an onyx nose to scent the air as she shook out her freckled pelt, adding more to the illusion of a blue swirling being trapped in her fur with the way the white freckles acted as stars each time her pelt shifted even slightly in the wind as she flicked a melanistic ear, lifting an equally dark paw to elegantly give a slight scratch behind the enlarged organ as she kept her silvered gaze over the border, waiting for a sign of life.

tags | "Speech"

*:・゚✦ TIME CASTS A SPELL ON YOU,

BUT YOU WON'T FORGET ME *:・゚✦

— melinoë diabolus | shadow veil | ex-nightwatcher | direwolf | played by @Scaramouche

• the shadow-shrouded melanistic cougar was there almost instantly. he had been trailing along the border, looking for potential joiners but also taking naps and hunting here and there when he heard the direwolf call out.

aleks padded up to her, scenting the air to see if there was anyone else. concluding there wasn't, he relaxed and sat on the grassy ground. "greetings. i hope you are having a lovely day, but i do also have to ask for your name and why you are here at the border." he gave her a small smile to tie up his words.

I NEVER SAID THAT I WOULD BE YOUR FRIEND — aleksander morozova — shadowveil — click/tap for tags

• BUT WHEN YOUR WOUNDS OPEN, YOU WILL CRY

soundcheck / shadow veil & shadowkeepe / male / tags & information

*:・゚✦ A newcomer? Hmm. Curious, Soundcheck would make his way up after Aleksander, his head tilted to the side as his gaze swept over the newcomer. She had no clue who "Salve" was, but perhaps she was here to join. Which would be good for Shadow Veil, he figured.

"Speech."

JUST ANOTHER REGRET, HOPE THAT YOU CAN KEEP IT

tags — roleplayed by: averie

Seeing the cougar arrive the galactic lupine put on her best smile as she gave a nod in greeting as she went on to have it vocalised. “Bonum dies to you as well, I hope the same for you.” The Salvadorian said as she then carried on to answer his next statement. “Of course, my name is Melinoë Diabolus, I am here to inquire about a dual alliance between here and the Overgrowth.” She sat herself down now that the two had arrived as she looked between the duo letting her tail sway behind her.

//Forgot to mention this earlier but hover for all translations!

tags | "Speech"

— melinoë diabolus | shadow veil | ex-nightwatcher | direwolf | played by @Scaramouche

• Hmm. A dual alliance? Quasar hadn't stated a thing about the Overgrowth, but...no matter. He made a mental note to inquire about an alliance later. "I see. You are welcome to have a dual alliance here, then. I'm Soundcheck." The wolf nodded. Yes, another member! How he wanted to breath a sigh of relief but...that wasn't very professional.

//mobile

JUST ANOTHER REGRET, HOPE THAT YOU CAN KEEP IT

tags — roleplayed by: averie

• { ninja'd? dammit! lol }

aleks did what soundcheck hadn't, because he didn't need to be professional, and let out a sigh of relief at there being a new clanmate. dual alliance or not, it was still one more individual in the clan. he gave melinoe a larger smile. "in that case, welcome to shadow veil. my name is aleksander morozova, and i truly hope you enjoy it here."

I NEVER SAID THAT I WOULD BE YOUR FRIEND — aleksander morozova — shadowveil — click/tap for tags

Giving a grin, "Excellent, thank you." She said wth a nod at he lupine as she then looked between the two, "It's a pleasure to meet you Soundcheck, Aleksander." she greeted repectively, leaving out the part where she would usually tell them her name due to having already announced it earlier. "Gratias tibi, I'm certain that I will, I am excited to get involved." Directing her attention to the mountain lion as she replied to his welcome, she thought the relieved sigh odd but decided not to question it out loud. Had they had trouble with malicious intended people at the border? Or maybe they were low on numbers, she did not know but reckoned she would find out soon.

tags | "Speech"