Ghostclan {Signups~Open}

• Bildergebnis für cat looking at ghost animated

★・・・・・・★|Ghostclan|★・・・・・・★

★| "We might be hollow but we are brave. |★

"Hello, and welcome to GhostClan, where only the strongest can roam. I am Falconice, or Falconstar, as some may say." The strangest looking she-cat walked up to you, her icy pink eyes piercing you as if she could look right through you.

"Ah, so you realise I have no leader name? Well, that may be because we earn our nine lives not from StarClan, but from the Ghosts of the previous nine leaders, thus the reason we are called GhostClan, albeit the fact that some of us are actual ghosts. We are a clan of brave, ambitious warriors who are not afraid to get blood on their claws. We have no place for the weak here. Go now, if you wish, or continue on, if you dare." She said, a challenging tone in her voice.

About us

GhostClan, as Falconice introduced, is one of the biggest Clan of evil cats. These cats live under strict laws against defying their leader, and the threat of death hangs in the air for those who step out of line. There are two deputies. Each cat must swear loyalty to their leader. If any cat disobeys or breaks any laws they will be punished.

These cats live secluded away from any other Clans, although they sometimes take on allegiance offers. Their territory dwells mostly underground, but the terrain above is a dark, moist, and misty forest that the light of day has rarely ever fully penetrated. The light is dim and shadowy, just the way they like it. Their camp is, if not, one of the largest, ranging around 6,500 square meters above and undergroudn together. Under the earth, if one manages to get past the Fighters, their camp will take your breath away.

These cats hate getting involved with other Clans, unless it is for a battle, though they will occasionally appear for Gatherings. They also tend to call each other by the prefix in their name.

These cats celebrate a holiday brought to the clan long ago by a kittypet. They call it Hallow's Eve, and will celebrate by partaking in a killing spree throughout their woods.

Many cats have feuds with each other, and are far from a perfectly loving and secure clan, since almost all cats are evil.

Founded 16/04/2018
    Clan Founder Tigerclaw51731

Current Leader Falconice
    Status Active&Recruiting
    Classification Regular Felines
    Member Count 33/x

Allies

Snowclan

Netrual
    Enemies Corrupted Legacies
    Bordering Relicclan

Weather Dark and Misty
    Season Early Spring

OC Rules

-Reservations. If you have reserved a spot, please finish the form in a week or the I will open the rank.

-This thread is advanced, so please don't drop in one sentence when you reply to another post. Please try to post at least a paragraph(3+) sentences, and @ the usernames of the player who plays that character, to make it easier for them to find your post.

-Don't kill or hurt the characters of others unless you ask the other player.

-You are allowed to make as many characters as you can handle.

-You are NOT allowed to be your character's own mate/crush!

-Real swearing isn't allowed, but warriors swearing like Foxdung, or Mousebrain etc. is allowed. OC swearing is allowed, but please refrain from cussing like a sailor every sentence.

-If you have read until here put your favourite actor/singer in the 'other' section.

-Please no Mary/Gary Sues please, we don't want op characters.

- You are required to be active when you join! If you haven't been active for over 2-3 weeks without explanation, your character will be put under the 'banished' section. Activity is important when it comes to roleplaying. It is completely understandable if you are busy, though- just be sure to notify our leaders.

-Respect everyone of all ranks. In roleplay, you can be rude as long as you don't actually mean it out of roleplay. If something you had said in roleplay has offended soneone out of roleplay, please apologize and don't continue with the argument. Though, if it is out of character, the council will deal with the situation and decide potential consequences.

-If you have read these rules, put 'Corrupted Legacies' in the 'dislikes' section of your post.

-You are allowed to join and come back, but you will be under a 2-week-trial if you have recently joined. If you leave within 2 weeks, you won't be allowed back into our rankings until another 1-2 weeks. This may vary depending on your reason to leave.

-When creating your character, please note that it must have a valid name, balanced personality, and reasonable appearance. Your character shouldn't have unnatural pelt colors, be a mary sue/god mod, or have a name in which cats don't know about. (e.g.: Pursepaw is a pink she-cat that is kind, caring, brave, attractive, and sometimes rude.)

IC Rules

All cats must obey Falconice

Any StarClan-follower will be killed

Do not hesitate to fight and/or kill trespassing cats

Stay loyal to this clan, and no mates outside, for you will be punished

Do not question/defy the leader and deputies

Do not lie to, steal from, or refuse the leader and deputies

Any cat caught interacting, other than in battle, with the Corrupted Legacies, will be severly punished.

Former Members

Soulfeather - Killed by Falconice once he became too old to contribute to the clan.

Dewblossom - Killed by Falconice for opening believing and following Starclan.

Clan Life
    Dewblossom's Death

"Traitor!" Falconice lunged forward, her blood boiling hot with rage and her fur standing on end. She felt her sharp claws sink into Dewblossom's soft throat and felt a wave of satisfaction wash over her as the unloyal she-cat slumped to the ground, fear bright from her glossy eyes, dead. Falconice kicked her limp body away from her in disgust, and licked the blood off of her claws. Turning to the small crowd gathered there, Falconice spoke, her voice devoid of any emotion. "This cat, no, this vermin, was a traitor to us. She followed the ways of StarClan; the way of the weak. And we do not tolerate weakness. Somebody dispose of this body. She deserves no pity or vigil." Falconice snapped, turned away and silently padded into her den, lashing her tail and trying to settle her fur down.

Upon meeting the back of her and only her den, she lay down and tucked her paws under her belly. There will be no vigil for Dewblossom tonight. She thought to herself, a wicked smile spreading across her face at what she had did. She was a cold-blooded murderer and she liked it. She would kill anyone to save her clan and herself. She was a traitor. And traitors deserve to die...don't they?

Ranks and their meanings

High Positions

Leader(1/1) The leader is to be respected by all cats on the clans. She ranks the highest. The word of the leader is law. Anyone who goes against her will be punished, ranging from a minor tear to a torn-off limb.

★ Name Username Gender Apprentice Training Progress
    Female Shatterpaw 0/10 2 Years

Deputy(2/2) The deputies are the second-in-commands to the leader. They are required to be bloodthirty and are willing to kill any intruders on sight. They are specially trained to be of leadership material.

★Fallenstride Colorflight Male / / 4 Years
    ★Jaggedfang Jormungand Male / / 23 Moons

Healer(1/1)-

★Mistswirl Eibus Female Shadepaw / 4 Year

Semi-High Positions

Healer Apprentice(1/1)-

★ Name Username Gender Mentor Training Progress
    ★Shadepaw Colorflight Male Mistswirl / 9 Moos

Leader's Apprentice(1/1)-

★Shatterpaw Hello it's me~ Female Falconice 0/10 6 Moons

Normal Positions

Warrior- Warriors are cats who are OLDER than 12 Moons old and have completed their apprenticeship. They fall under three different categories.

Any warrior is marked with a ★, senior warriors are marked with

★(NAMEHERE)★

-Guard - The guards are the protectors of the clan. They watch the camp to make sure nobody invades. Even if outsiders do invade. They are to kill any stranger upon sight unless they have a reason for the guards not to. The guards are hand-picked by Falconice, determining by their size and loyalty.

★Sorrowfall Jormungand Female / / 16 Moons
    ★Gingertap Jormungand Male Mudpaw 0/10 3 Years
    ★Copperblaze Sparrowwing_ Male / / 28 Moons
    ★Jadeire That Hairball Female / / 20 Moons

-Hunter - The hunters are the warriors who hunt and gather prey for this clan. They are to be respected and treated with care for if the hunters die out then the clan will run out of good food-gatherers. The hunters are specially picked by their speed by Falconice herself.

★Oakbriar waverly Female / / 23 Moons
    ★Azhaeliablossom Exodus Female / / 13 Moons
    ★Newtsong Opossom Queen Male / / 17 Moons
    ★Foxtail Eibus Male / / 8 Years
    ★Goldenwillow Insanityflame Female / / 26 Moons

-Fighter - The fighters are the fiercest warriors in the clan, specially trained and watched by Falconice herself. They are required to be cold-blooded and merciless towards outsiders, and should be able to turn on any enemy at any time, even if they're the clanmates. They have sworn their loyalty to Falconice and will never disobey her words. They are to fight on the front lines with Falconice during battle, and never back down from a fight. Backing down is a sigh of weakness, and weakness is not tolerated in the clan. The guards are specially picked by their size, speed and loyalty by Falconice herself.

★Lostechoes Colorflight Female Icepaw 0/10 4 Years
    ★Brightheart Denos Female / / 28 Moons
    ★Luminousfang Opossum Queen Female / / 26 Moons
    ★Buzzardfall Hello it's me~ Male / / 2 Years
    ★Rhodes That Hairball Female / / 1.3 Years
    ★Darkenedecho Insanityflame Male / / 30 Moons

Apprentice- Apprentices are cats that are between 6~12 Moons who are in training for their next position as either a Healer, Fighter, Hunter, Guard, or Mother.

What type of mentor? Age
    ★Icepaw M00nseeker Female Lostechoes 0/10 Fighter 7 Moons

★Mudpaw Leftt Male Gingertap 0/10 Guard 6 Moons
    ★Rosepaw Insanityflame Female Newtsong 0/10 Hunter 7 Moons
    ★Cloverpaw jai. Male Goldenwillow 0/10 ? Moons

Mother- Mothers or to-be-mothers of kits. They are to be protected by the Guards of the clan should a battle happen. They are treated with high respect since Queens hold the future of the clan in their paws. No disrespect is to be shown to the Queens at any times.

★ Name Username Gender Mate Kits Age
    ★Brokendreams Denos Female / Dovekit, Crowkit, Slatekit, Azurekit 14 Moons
    ★Florabreeze / Female Formerly Darkenedecho / 26 Moons
    / Female / / /

Kits- Kits are cats under 6 Moons who haven't begun their training yet. They are to be treated with great understanding and respect since they are young and hold the future in their paws. Should any harm come to them everyone should be on high alert for the cause of damage.

★ Name Username Gender Parents Age
    ★Dovekit aliferous Male Brokendreams 1 Moon
    ★Azurekit Tigerclaw51731 Female Brokendreams 1 Moon
    ★Crowkit Eibus Male Brokendreams 1 Moon
    ★Slatekit M00nseeker Male Brokendreams 1 Moon

Elders- Elders are cats who are too old to perform their duties. Elders are treated with great care and respect unless they have done something to anger Falconice in the past, then she will either kill them herself, or let them try to escape in the forest and send a party of Fighters after them to kill them.

★ Name Username Gender Age
    / / /

Allegiance/Enemies Form

Sign-up Form

Ghostclan Chatting/Plotting thread

Ghostclan RP Thread

Relationships

My Form

The threads lil' ol' me has made

"Life is like a game of CHESS

To win you have to make a MOVE.

Knowing which move to make comes with IN-SIGHT and KNOWLEDGE

and by learning the lessons that are accumulated along the way.

We become each and every piece in the game called Life."

-Allan Rufus

The post was edited 54 times, last by Tigerclaw51731 ().

• Finished!

• Both accepted~

-Allan Rufus

• Doing this on mobile, I hope it doesn’t look weird. Just let me know if I missed anything!

Working on an equine internship until September. I won’t really be on often.

Monday and Tuesday are my days off.

Aside from that the majority of my free time is around noon and some evenings.

The post was edited 2 times, last by aliferous ().

• ill perhaps make a single character to join here, however with threads like this i get anxious so i cant promise ill stay here. well see how it goes.

my priorities currently go to trad dc

ill have a character up soon i have other things i must do first

<3

i keep trying to conceive that death is from above

char gallery / / about me / / text wall

previously exodus. will continue to answer to exo, exodus

• i have a lot of ocs and yet all of them are still queer women

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hi i love gxg rp if u ever wanna do one pls just pm me idc if we've never talked before thank you

sorry for all the random hiatuses i take, my muse fluctuates rly weirdly and sometimes i just. die for a lil bit.

also!! i dont get home from school until like 6 and im rly tired so if my inactivity is a bit shoddy during the weekdays, im super sorry!!

The post was edited 1 time, last by waverly ().

• Both accepted, and ( waverly I have used that picture so many times before XD gosh help us)

Also, would someone mind taking Icepaw as an apprentice?

-Allan Rufus

• latest?cb=20160411202941

-sorry that i cant believe

that anybody ever really starts to fall in love with me-

➳NAME azhaeliablossom

➳NICKNAMES 'az' 'haili'

➳AGE 13 moons

➳RANK hunter - wished she was a medic

➳ROLEPLAY EXAMPLE(OPT) azhaeliablossom stood in horror as the infamous warrior took the life of a fellow warrior. they didnt deserve it! this wasnt right! ...starclan, falconice was brutal, and it scared her. scared of what is to be, scared of the blood that ran from his claws, from her pelt... and, she couldnt do anything. she couldnt bring harm to another cat no matter how ruthless they may be. she gulped, turning away and letting her quiet steps lead her away. maybe, she should get out of here, go someplace else. but there was no where to go. she was born here, she had friends here. her white pelt was seen leaving camp, her body shaking in fear, her mind racing with thoughts, her steps not as careful as they usually were. she slid under a bush, remembering the blood and wondering if that too would be her one day.

➳GENDER female

➳PRONOUNS she/her

➳SEXUALITY aromantic-asexual

➳PERSONALITY azhaelia is nothing but nice and caring. she always has a nice thing to say no matter who the person is. she is very softhearted, and gets sick over the littlest of blood. she hides behind a silent 'mask', staying quiet most of the times and analyzing the things around her before daring to speak even a word, because she knows if shes not careful she could get herself in trouble. because of this, at times, she can be extremely introverted and jumpy. more then likely, she can be found out of camp, lost in troughts or chasing butterflies. maybe even hunting. though, hunting is quite difficult when shes constantly sick. she hides it though, mainly by staying out of sight.

➳POSITIVE TRAITS sweetheart, affectionate, over friendly

➳NEGATIVE TRAITS cautious, shy, easily distracted

➳LIKES interacting with others, kits, snow, daytime

➳DISLIKES swimming, heights, bees, death fighting

➳STRENGTHS running, hunting, sneaking around

➳WEAKNESSES camoflauge, hearing, suffers anxiety

➳APPEARANCE a lean white cat with pale pink nose and eyes due to abilinism

➳FUR COLOR white

➳FUR TEXTURE soft smooth

➳EYE COLOR pinkish due to albinism

➳SCARS none yet

➳HISTORY(OPTIONAL) description here

➳RELATIONSHIP STATUS single

➳MATE no mate

➳CRUSH no crushes

➳KIN tbd

➳FRIENDS tbd

➳ENEMIES tbd

➳THEMESONG halsey, top

➳PLOTS maybe because shes so friendly, if someone trespasses and is hurt she tries to help them instead of killing them, and because shes scared of falconice and doesnt like him, something could happen there.

someone notices her timidity and decides to push her around and threaten her ability to be a warrior and if she doesnt listen, could get her int rouble with falconice

idont know there can be interesting things though

➳OTHER ahhh oliver sykes is one of many (bring me the horizon)

The post was edited 3 times, last by deidre ().

• Grey_classic_tabby_crop.JPG

➳NAME Mistswirl

➳NICKNAMES Mist

➳AGE four years

➳RANK Healer

➳ROLEPLAY EXAMPLE(OPT) text

➳GENDER Female

➳PRONOUNS She/her

➳SEXUALITY Straight

➳PERSONALITY Passionate, as she should be. A healer through and through, even with the snippiest of cats, she manages to keep her gentle demeanour. Few have seen her lose her temper, even fewer feel comfortable telling what happened. When she loses it, there's less of an agressive tone and more of an angry mother tone. if you've made her angry by refusing to comply with healing instructions, you'll get firmly chewed out, then guess what! you're stuck in her den for the next day while she makes SURE you're doing what you should.

➳POSITIVE TRAITS Good teacher, passionate, kind to injured cats

➳NEGATIVE TRAITS Sometimes too kind, frustrates others easily, sometimes vague on instructions.

➳LIKES Quiet compliance, ordered areas, taking care of the injured, gathering herbs alone, and in peace.

➳DISLIKES Corrupted Legacies, loudmouths, Starclan, belief in a higher power.

➳STRENGTHS Her clan in front of her, the knowledge that she's the reason some of them live.

➳WEAKNESSES Little to no help, a one on one fight, sudden, troubling crises.

➳APPEARANCE See above

➳FUR COLOR Silver-grey swirl with white paws and belly.

➳FUR TEXTURE Soft, long.

➳EYE COLOR sharp blue

➳SCARS none yet/thankfully.

➳HISTORY(OPTIONAL) description here

➳RELATIONSHIP STATUS open/ not allowed(???)

➳MATE -

➳CRUSH -

➳KIN -

➳FRIENDS Her apprentice, whomever that is.

➳ENEMIES -/Believers/corrupted legacies

➳THEMESONG -

➳PLOTS Invasion!/*COUGHJAYCLANCOUGH*

➳OTHER yo uhhhhh good frickin q. dont really hve one whoops?

Generally a fun kid. Don't be afraid to open a chat!

• ➳NAME Emberpaw [to be Emberflame]

➳NICKNAMES Ember

➳AGE 12 Moons

➳RANK Healer Apprentice

➳ROLEPLAY EXAMPLE(OPT) The sound of Dove's voice snapped Emberpaw from her daydreams, forcing her back to reality. "Wh-what was that?" The she-apprentice stammered in question, turning to the older Warrior. Dove rolled her olive orbs at her delusional student. "I said, 'Are you finished sorting those herbs yet?'" The cream-coated Medic made no effort to hide the annoyance in her voice. Flinching at the older cat's sour response, Emberpaw turned her attention to the herbs which she was supposed to be putting away. They still lay scattered across the floor of the Medicine Den, untouched from when Dove had left. Emberpaw blushed beneath her ginger pelt, bowing her head in shame. "S-sorry, Dove.. I-I just-" Her apology was cut short when Dove used a paw full of claws to strike her lazy apprentice. "No excuses! You'll never be a Medicine Cat at this rate! GhostClan would be grieved to have such a pathetic animal as you trying to heal their sick and wounded!" Dove was tired with her apprentice's constant daydreaming and lack of drive. Lashing her bushy tail, the older female crinkled her snout in anger. "You have one last chance, hear me? One last chance! If those herbs aren't sorted when I come back, I'm refusing to continue mentoring you! Good luck explaining that to your parents, you inbred." With that final spat, the fluffy Medicine Cat turned on her heel and exited the den. Once left alone, Emberpaw dug a fang into her lower lip to resist a sob. "Concentrate, concentrate..." The somali whispered to herself, quickly moving the plants to their designated places.

➳GENDER Female

➳PRONOUNS She, Her

➳SEXUALITY Heterosexual

➳PERSONALITY Emberpaw is different. She always has been. She is introverted, tender-hearted, and a little delusional. She is an avid daydreamer (much to her mentor's disapproval), and is almost always wasting time. She is slow to finish tasks, and doesn't have much drive. She would prefer to spend her time on the edge of a river or in the treetops, listening to the rushing water or the singing birds and contemplate life's many mysteries. However, that is obviously not what the rest of her acquaintances want or expect from her. Her sweet spirit made it impossible for her to enjoy hunting or fighting. She hates hurting others (what on earth is she doing in GhostClan, right?). She is innocent, although she feels guilty for almost everything. She tries her hardest to be what others want her to be, but it never seems to work out. Although she is obviously unique and her timid personality makes her an outcast amongst her Clan members, Emberpaw is thoughtful and accepting of others. She is contemplative, hopeful, and imaginative. She is very loyal, and holds tightly to her beliefs. Although she hasn't heard much about it (except it's dangers), Emberpaw would certainly be a believer in StarClan.

➳POSITIVE TRAITS - Imaginative

- Kind

- Caring

➳NEGATIVE TRAITS - Submissive

- Slow

- Lost In Her Thoughts

➳LIKES Sunrises, Daydreaming, Flowers, Birdsongs, Climbing Trees, Long Walks, Healing

➳DISLIKES Corrupted Legacies, Being Rushed, Bullying, Bloodshed, War, Smell of Fire/Smoke

➳STRENGTHS Great at climbing trees, excellent hearing, creative, good at identifying plants and birds, healing

➳WEAKNESSES Slow, tends to get lost in thought, bad at fighting/hunting, a little too emotional

➳APPEARANCE Emberpaw is a medium-sized somali she-cat. She is still young, and may grow a little more, but don't expect too much. She is built somewhat muscled and long, with short legs and a stocky body. She has midlength, dark ginger fur. She has a long, bushy tail. She has a lighter underbelly, chest, and muzzle, with a darker dorsal stripe and ears. Her face is sleek and small, with a short snout. She has a pink, petal-shaped nose and long whiskers. She has large ears and large, yellow eyes.

➳FUR COLOR Dark Ginger

➳FUR TEXTURE Thick and Silky

➳EYE COLOR Yellow

➳SCARS None Yet

➳HISTORY(OPTIONAL) Emberpaw was born and raised in GhostClan. From early on, she was seen as different due to her parents. Her father died before she was born after he expressed his belief in StarClan and basically denounced the Leader. Of course, the Clan than accused Ember's mother of having similar beliefs, and gave her the cold shoulder along with her new litter of kits. When the mother and her kittens caught a virus, even the Clan's Medicine Cat refused to help them, claiming that he 'couldn't'. They all died except for Emberpaw, who managed to survive the disease and finished getting raised by other Queens and by the Medic. She knew little about her parents or her history, as other Clanners chose to erase them from their memories and pretend that they never existed. Although she is innocent, some cats still view her lowly and she doesn't get much appreciation. All she knows is that her family died of an illness that was incurable (a lie that everyone told her). With this, she vowed to dedicate her life to Medicine and hopefully prevent future tragedies from occurring.

➳RELATIONSHIP STATUS Single

➳MATE None

➳CRUSH Open

➳KIN None

➳FRIENDS Open

➳ENEMIES Open

➳THEMESONG Paradise - Coldplay

➳PLOTS She's kind of set up for some angst and racism towards her. She's a lot different than other cats. Maybe somebody tells her about StarClan and she falls head over heels? She's definitely open to some sort of twisty romance, as well

➳OTHER None

"She was free in her wildness. She was a wanderess, a drop of free water. She belonged to no man, and to no city." - Roman Payne

• Oh shoot this has been a draft all day and I just posted it, saw Colorflight's post and realized Healer Apprentice is taken. Rip

"She was free in her wildness. She was a wanderess, a drop of free water. She belonged to no man, and to no city." - Roman Payne

• Colorflight

Deputy, Fighter

Eibus Mistswirl is accepted!and Healer's apprentice(accepted) reserved!

-Allan Rufus

• Colorflight

Deputy, Fighter

Eibus Mistswirl is accepted!and Healer's apprentice(accepted) reserved!

Colorflight oh sh// I wrote something more but it got deelted i gues XD Anyways, I meant to say Deputy and Fighter spot reserved.

-Allan Rufus

• i just have to finish personality, then im done

• if you need help i can give a hand love

• okay!! the offer still stands <3