APRIL SPOTLIGHT CONTEST {4-1-2018 TO 4-30-2018}

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • Hello FeralFronters!

It's time for the Monthly Spotlight Contest! Each winner will earn 100 credits, a winner’s accolade, as well as an instant notification to spotlight their win (the blue bar at the top of the screen is an instant notification, all art/writing will be linked here)!

RULES

• All art and writing must be 100% yours! Anybody caught plagiarizing in any manner will be disqualified from the current event and ALL FUTURE EVENTS. If the severity is high, one may also be issued a ban for their plagiarism. Please do not plagiarize, we do not take it lightly.
    • Art and writing are their own, separate entry. You can win once in art and once in writing. You can submit both, but you cannot win both. If you happen to be picked as winner for both, staff will pick which was better of the two and let you win that one. The winner for BOTH sections will receive 100 credits. So that means there is one art winner and one writing winner.
    • ALL forms of art/writing are welcome. Poems, short stories, haikus, anything you can think of! All submissions must follow site rules and be, at a maximum, PG-13. This means please limit your gore to very little and no sexual themes. All writing must be 1,000 words or less!

THIS MONTH'S THEME IS: "April Showers Bring May Flowers!"

TO SUBMIT WORK: Please just post into this thread! Please put all submissions into a spoiler to prevent making the thread super long. If you’d like to add an author’s/artist’s note please feel free to!

WORK SCHEDULE:

9/24: 4:30pm-9:30pm.

9/25: 4:30pm-9:30pm.

9/26: 1:00pm-9:00pm.

9/27: 10:00am-5:00pm.

9/30: 11:00am-7:30pm.

10/1: 4:00pm-9:00pm.

10/2: 4:30pm-9:30pm.

10/3: 1:00pm-9:00pm.

10/4: 10:00pm-3:00pm.

10/5: 1:00pm-9:00pm.

• Track.

Some of my threads:

The Unusual Patients of GreenGlen Laboratories: A jump-in thread about a mysterious incident that causes people to develop “symptoms”, mutations that give them superhuman powers and/or turn them into nonhuman monsters. These people, now called “patients”, are carted away to GreenGlen Laboratories to be studied, observed, tested, and experimented on.

Once: A high fantasy fairy tale thread where the evil Black Dragon has manipulated the land of Everia’s citizens into doing her bidding, creating the sinister league known as the Dark Knights. In order to stop this, one band of heroes known as the Guardians must stick together before the world is under their rule.

Welcome to Casa de la Lobo: A post-apocalyptic dog pack RP where a pack of dogs take refuge in an abandoned hotel after a mysterious flood evacuated all of the humans from the city.

• tracking

• trackkk art submission possibly

i keep trying to conceive that death is from above

char gallery / / about me / / text wall

previously exodus. will continue to answer to exo, exodus

• Yo, let’s not forget about the Manage Subscription Feature! Handy dandy tool, lemme tell you. Here’s the Manage Subscription guide for you dudes. <33 Let’s not track anymore, eh? c; Looking forward to everyone’s submissions !!

☾* - ACTING ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR ————

TURN YOUR BACK ON MOTHER NATURE—EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD

hmu w/site questions + Manage Subscription Guide

• track

BUT I'LL BE THERE NEXT TIME,

I'LL BE THERE NEXT TIME

demigirl + 16 + has highschool + about me + full character gallery + art shop + free aesthetics & avatars + my deviantart

• Tracking from mobile whilst contemplating dumping a redbull into a cup of black coffee and downing it so as to see through time and the fabric of reality itself

"My name is Wolfheart— I don't have the heart of a canine resting in my chest. I don't sniff the ground fortraces or food; I don't know what importance wolves play to my tribe. I just like the name, and that's that."

• i'm not very good at backgrounds or rainy scenery but uhhh ! here are some rainy lads

o7MYsM2.gifuFulxPW.gif

OH, I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY

decreased activity during the weeks

The post was edited 1 time, last by suwaco ().

• Can be anything that goes with the topic! Or anything really lol

• I turned 91 on 9/5/18 I had a bit of trolley troubles on 9/5/27 an siince then ive beenup and kicking er up and hopping I guess Im just lucky that way

• Jadefeather12 your poem is very sweet and I like it!!

Decided to try out a new type of style, sorry that it's not cheerful since I can't seem to write cheerful poetry :,)

• Aw thanks _Cass_ , your poem's awesome! I usually write sad things as well tbh, it's more fun most of the time lol

• BUT I'LL BE THERE NEXT TIME,

I'LL BE THERE NEXT TIME

demigirl + 16 + has highschool + about me + full character gallery + art shop + free aesthetics & avatars + my deviantart

The post was edited 2 times, last by AKLM | "Kitten" ().

• Does photography count?

[url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2507685-the-fallen-angel/']The Fallen Angel[/url] RP I see my child, my beloved The new creation you're becoming You see the scars from when you fell But I see the stories they will tell You see worthless, I see priceless You see pain, but I see a purpose You see unworthy, undeserving But I see you through eyes of mercy [img]https://bioloskiblog.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/tumblr_m4fppfnzou1qbbc3vo2_500.gif?w=540[/img] If you want me in your thread, just tag "~~~Whisper~~~" and I'll check it out.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ~~~Whisper~~~ ().

• I don't have much of an "April Showers" Thing. But Figured this would be nice in here ^.^ She's a baby dragon, a sign of new life in spring! (Attachment.)

Images

I am the Adorable Bubble fox! A Mizutsune to be precise. I'm actually a rare little dragon~

7b31239154c6141fdd6fa2c1409a02f1-dae9db7.png

I mean. Yeah. I could totally eat you in like five seconds.

MHGen_GIF_Mizutsune_thumb.gif

But that doesn't make me any less fluffing adorable!

IMG_5050.gif