Alternative time, Alternative outcome (Private)

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • (Terrible name I know XD)

*The cyan hedgehog stirred softly in the hospital bed; amber eyes blinking rapidly to clear droplets of water from them. She couldn't remember any more, other than nearly drowning because of the bullies. The mysterious person who picked her up and ran home with her; the rush and adrenaline having been too much.

What had happened...?

She looked to the left, becoming aware of the pink hedgehog that laid in the hospital bed next to her's...

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"This victory shall soon turn into despair!"- Metal Madness, Sonic Heroes

"Damn it... if only I was stronger! But then, when I needed it the most... why, damn it?! Why.... can't I get stronger...?! I'll... I'll kill you where you stand!"- Bardock, Dragon Ball Z

"I, for one, refuse to be a puppet. These wings take ME wherever I want to go!"- Dark Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising (Chapter 6)

• Diana was not sleeping, but she was very cross and very hungover. Her head pounded, she felt like she was going to throw up, and she was on suicide watch because of her “incident” the day before. At the moment, she was laying miserably in her bed, the heart monitor’s beeping annoying her to no end. Maybe I can ask the nurse to pump up the pain relief...

proverbs 3:5-6

show_me_the_way_by_picolo_kun_d9agj5x-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzY4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODI3OWY3ODYtMTM1My00MDU2LTk5NDgtZDI5MmQ2ZDk5YzRmXC9kOWFnajV4LTc5Nzg2MmFlLWJhMmQtNGU2MC05NzgxLTJlMjIwMGM5ODcwOC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.sZ9QpQWRVWgEq-q4st0ZYJxR9paU9FJ8tErWEdfYkmU

(c) Picolo-kun ; deviantart

• *She shut her eyes with a shaky breath as she began getting her bearings together, glancing about slowly as she gaze landed on Diana.

Is that...? No, it couldn't be... Sonic's daughter... she wouldn't be here, would she...? And why...

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"Damn it... if only I was stronger! But then, when I needed it the most... why, damn it?! Why.... can't I get stronger...?! I'll... I'll kill you where you stand!"- Bardock, Dragon Ball Z

"I, for one, refuse to be a puppet. These wings take ME wherever I want to go!"- Dark Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising (Chapter 6)

• "Y-you...?" Crystal forced out weakly, a faint trickle of blood slipping down her chin and neck as she looked over "Y-you're... aren't you...?"

• Diana groaned and put her face in her hands. “Yes, whoop-de-f*cking do, I’m Sonic’s daughter. Yes, I have his speed, yes, Amy Rose is my mom, and no, I can’t get you a personal visit with them.” She dragged her hands down her face.

show_me_the_way_by_picolo_kun_d9agj5x-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzY4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODI3OWY3ODYtMTM1My00MDU2LTk5NDgtZDI5MmQ2ZDk5YzRmXC9kOWFnajV4LTc5Nzg2MmFlLWJhMmQtNGU2MC05NzgxLTJlMjIwMGM5ODcwOC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.sZ9QpQWRVWgEq-q4st0ZYJxR9paU9FJ8tErWEdfYkmU

• "I-I... I wasn't going to say... a-anything..." She mumbled weakly, shutting her eyes "I just... I'm... a fan of you... not them..." She forced another cough.

• “Huh?” Diana’s voice lowered considerably as she heard the girl cough, and looked over in confusion. “Me?”

• *She nodded slowly "Y-yea... Sonic saves people, but... never checks on them... a-and Amy... is just too angry..." She opened her eyes weakly, glancing to Diana "But... y-you're more relatable..."

• "E-Exactly... nothing special to get you noticed... nothing reckless to get called a hero..." The weakest smile formed on her face.

• "B-but... you don't need to be a hero... to do great things..."

• She rolled her eyes. “How about we quit the preachy shmuck, okay? I’ve heard it a bajillion times.”

• "U-uh, sure..." She looked away weakly "D-Diana, right...? I... I'm Cry-" She paused, coughing harshly into her hand and leaving it bloodied.

• Diana winced and looked at her once more, ears flattening. “Uh... how about we talk when you’re bertter, kay toots...?”

• "S... sure..." She forced out weakly, shutting her eyes slowly as her head against the pillow once more with a shaky breath.

• Diana sighed and leaned hers back against her pillow as well, frowning. It was only a matter of time before visiting hours started, and her parents would be back with more angry and worried words...

• Visiting hours? What did those words mean to her anymore, they were flung around as often as 'I' and 'A' at this point...

*She looked up to the ceiling with a soft sigh, shutting her eyes. Would anyone visit her? Probably not.