plot with maru pwease

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!

• Hellooo my new kid Ikimaru (who will hopefully fill the void in my heart left by Wolfie) is the soon-to-be-born daughter of Kobe and I have a buunnnch of muse for her!

Maru likes to steal and collect things so that could uhhh potential be a thread? She also likes to hunt stuff and track things down and looooves hide 'n seek so uhm that's another thread idea I suppose

Private threads are cool but if I don't reply to them I'm sorry! I usually don't have a lot of muse for them lmao. If you have any long-term plot ideas, that'd be rockinn

edit; ALSO somebody's gotta teach her swear words pls omg

though it's the end of the world, don't blame yourself

freya - x months - x clan

The post was edited 1 time, last by - freya ().

• heck yeaaa to both!

:3c mint-kun OwO

who makes the threads? I've been a little slow with muse lately so replies may be a lil delayed

though it's the end of the world, don't blame yourself

freya - x months - x clan

• OMG

If your up for it

We need a thread where Maru breaks into the car Damian sleeps in hoping to find some treasures to collect, only to realize it's empty and that Damians returned home. So then she just starts up a game of hide and seak he isn't even aware he's playing by just hiding in his car xD

Damian: "Oh man, I really need a nap after all that training."

*Maru giggles from her hiding place*

Damian: *blinks* what. the fuck. was that???!!

*starts tearing car apart looking for the giggling ghost in his room*

Fourthwall Fallout - Male - Outlaw/Leader of The Blackheart Rogues - In Love with Hypokrisis - Compelled to control Lukas

Seiji - Male - Pariah of The Blackheart Rogues - Crushing on Lukas - Hates his brother Fourthwall

Overkill Aries Fallout - Male - Apprentice of The Blackheart Rogues

Wildfire - Tom -Trad Darkclan

Damian - Tom - Trad Bloodclan

KINK
    noun
    - a sharp twist or curve in something that is otherwise straight."a kink in the road"

-a writer that enjoys adding unexpected twists and turns to their stories/characters

MxMCkLr.jpg

Active Backboard Clan! Anticlan VS Anticlan! Click above to Join!