Here Kitty Kitty Kitty (p;;Lionstar & BloodClan)

Come check out our Purple Prose Contest! Top three winners get an accolade!
The winners of Hollow Knight are: Tasosew and Rose Petals!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Factorio! Read the announcement on how to enter.
The winners for the March Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Swiftcream! and Art didn't have any submissions this time! Hopefully we'll get more participation this time around!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
Come check out April's CDC!
The winners of Factorio are: Argon and Sir Moneybags!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for PC Building Simulator Read the announcement on how to enter.
  • the-lion-king-2-end-roar-o.gif

If we’re gonna stand, we stand as giants. If we’re gonna Walk, we walk as LIONS

Lionstar / Trad. ShadowClan Leader / ♂ / tags & information

*:・゚✦ I’m sorry I’m going through Hell right now so replies will be shitty

:(

Amber optics Glinted in the dim lighting as the dark tom strode through his territory warily. Any day the city cats could come rampaging through here, and he already guessed his clan would find no allies, as he really hadn’t been in contact with the other clan leaders to work anything out.

Bloodclan scent hits him, and he stops, eyes narrowing. They were here already?!? And he had no one with him!

A white form materialized, stalking past the undergrowth he had been hidden behind, and barreled forward to stop them. “You’re on ShadowClan land. What’s your business here?”

(Turn mobile devices sideways for full gif experience)

"Speech."

• LaBwFve.png

He shifted his paws side to side and smiled. "I'd like to speak to Lionstar. I'm a cat if high status within my clan and request to speak to the male on matters of alliances." He meowed. Though, half of this was a lie. He heard that a simple fox had taken a life from the leader and that left him weak in spirit. It would be easy to take him on.

<° } } }<

-tags-

*:・゚✦ “You are speaking to Lionstar.” He mewed, eyes glinting harshly. What did the city cats want now?  

"Speech."

• LaBwFve.png

He smirked and circled the black leader. The bell on his collar ringing out. It has become a symbol of fear for many cats, and very recognizable. Pistachio flicked his tail. "The BloodShadow alliance doesn't seem as solid as it once was... Why is that Lionstar? Has ShadowClan decided to commit suicide all together?" He asked with a snort.

<° } } }<

-tags-

*:・゚✦ The tom circled him, the bell ringing around and scaring all the prey from here to FourTrees, but being a former kitty pet the leader was unfazed by it. “The ShadowedBlood alliance is on rocks because someone thought he could attack my daughter.” He growled, fur lifting slightly on his shoulders. 

"Speech."

• LaBwFve.png

"Oh is your daughter black? And freinds with a tom named Scat?" He inqurried with a flick of his tail. If he wasn't wearing his fish armor, you could see the scar Jaggedpaw left him on his left eye. If not that then his scent of vomit and crowfood would give it away. A curly smirk spread across his face.

<° } } }<

-tags-

*:・゚✦ short and rushed..

This Tom seemed to know much! Was he the one that attacked her? The fur lifted on his spine, claws digging into the ground. “Why do you want to know?” He answered back, voice barely avoiding coming out a growl. 

"Speech."

• LaBwFve.png

He circled the leader once again, his claws were out as well, but his also held another set of claws on top of them. A sign of power and tank in his clan. The Guard lashed his tail and snickered. "I nearly raped and killed a girl like that... A week ago... Her scent was beautiful and her love for her friend Scat made me envious I made a deal with her... Turns out clan leaders have multiple lives..." He laughed and came nose to nose with the larger tom. "How many lives does the great Lionstar have?"

<° } } }<

-tags-

*:・゚✦ Rage boiled in him as the Tom freely told him what he had nearly done to his daughter. It had to be Jaggedpaw , because she was the only one who seemed to want to stay friendly with a cat from a deadly clan...

Like Jenga...

How many lives? Who did he think he was?!?

“I don’t even let my clan mates know how many lives I have, and you think I’m going to give you the liberty of knowing, street cat?!?” He growled, tail whipping back and forth. 

"Speech."

*:・゚✦ The leader snarled at the tom’s words. How dare he have the audacity to just come in their territory and demand to know how many lives he had!

Lionstar hissed, mirroring the tom’s movements, before powering forward and aiming to slam his front claws down on the younger tom’s shoulders. 

"Speech."

• LaBwFve.png

His shoulders. One if the fee areas on his body unprotected by the bones of the fish skeleton he wears. Seeing the black tom's claws coming down, Pistachio had enough time to twist to where the ShadowClan leader's claws scrapped against bone. He then kept the twist going and aimed to kick the black tom in the jaw with his back legs.

<° } } }<

-tags-

*:・゚✦ The city cat twisted, and he found his claws striking bone instead of flesh. Growling, he aimed to leap sideways to avoid the kick thrown his way, and followed up with a twisting kick of his own towards the tom’s legs. 

"Speech."

• LaBwFve.png

He hadn't expected that. The black tom twisted and killed his leg. The bone wearing tom slammed into the ground and but his tongue hard. He hissed and blood spewed it with the hiss. He growled and slid it from his spot and leapt up at the hindquarters of the black male. Aiming to latch onto his rump.

<° } } }<

-tags-

*:・゚✦ Too slow! Damnit lion! You’re getting old! (Lol)

Claws matched into his hindquarters, and he spun himself around, attempting to slam his paws hard enough into the fish skull, aiming to disorient/have it cut into the tom’s face.

Lilystar was right. Alliance my eye. 

"Speech."