Rova School [Jump In - RP ANYTHING]

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • Heya so this is basically a typical high school roleplay where anything can happen. And when I say you can roleplay anything - I mean ANYTHING. I want to see how wild and crazy this gets! ;D

Just jump in with basic info to get started.

THE ROLEPLAY

Barry had been at this 'school' for only two days. He'd already made a few enemies but he himself thought he did quite well. He was unaware of how annoying he was to others which lead to him earning a reputation as a pest of sorts.

Day three began with a very clear sunset. Sunlight beamed through the window of his dorm room. "Oh boy..." He murmured as he slowly sat up with a dishevelled appearance. Last night was troublesome for Barry and a noisy magpie was to blame. Looking out the window to make sure that irritating bird had gone, he whipped himself out of bed and rubbed his eyes. "Darn it all, I can't be productive today." He mumbled as he dragged himself across the room to do the usual morning things.

Putting his orange and white jacket on over his black t-shirt, Barry made his way out of the dormitory and to the cafeteria for breakfast. He soon sat down with a humble slice of toast and small cup of coffee.

• Name: Hana Song

Fandom: Overwatch

Class: Freshmen

Personality:

• She is very competitive with other people and will literally make everything a competition (She tries not to)

• Hana is accepting of others and enjoys making friends

• She is super eager (and curious) to learn about others and can sometimes come off as annoying, trying to figure the person out

• She can come off as sassy without meaning to

• She is always in high spirits, it's very rare to see her upset unless of course, someone beats her high score at a video game or if someone did something so horrible to her or to one of her friends (And trust me, she'll throw hands lol)

• Name:Blade Auditore Kenway

Fandom: Assassin's Creed( not a real character in the game just one I made up for a current AC story or fan fiction story I have) ( he has all the skills and weapons an assassin has)

Class:freshman

Personality: he's short temper, but of all most he's calm collective, he's very intelligent, quick on his feet, quick thinking, he sometimes keeps to himself.

• Name: Raven

Fandom: Teen Titans

Class: Junior

• Personality: Raven is usually quiet and kept to herself.
    • She doesn't care for events and competitions.
    • Only cares to be sociable with a handful of people considered to be close friends
    [IMG]http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/pokebugggirl/KittyAw_zps66c0d49f.jpg[/img]
  • Name: Mao Kiro

Fandom: Oc character but is based off of SAO.

Class: Sophomore

Personality: She can be cocky but in the inside she only cares about helping people. Afraid to let people in, but that doesn't stop her from trying to make friends.

Other: Character pic in my profile picture. She doesnt carry the sword at school on most days but does carry a large amount of knives.