Saying goodbye

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • " Hey guys!

I've had so much fun here over the five or so years I've been here, but I have to go for good. I just need to focus on what's happening in my life, the usual stuff <3 I'll be fine, I'm actually in a really good place in my life so I wish you all the best of luck! I won't come back this time, and I hope this place continues to prosper. Good luck with the rebuild and your future characters!!

For closure and such I've decided to include what happens to my characters (but if you wanna assume they're missing or whatever that's fine too lol)

Howl/Sutekh: Howl helped Sutekh find peace, and before the demon rested he made sure Howl would be a good hunter.

Nicklaus: The old medic passed away one night peacefully in his sleep, with a gentle smile on his face. He's with Emmett (old love) now.

Sunkit: Grew up to be Sunpaw, then Sunsplash. A joyful, cheery warrior of Darkclan.

Crag where Little Mouse Hides: Mouse finally became a Prey-hunter, and had a pretty normal life. Somehow her clanmates put up with her short temper, and she learned to accept her small size.

Cadencia: Left one day off in search of a place to establish her own kingdom where she would be revered. Pretty ambitious for someone so young.

Again, good luck everyone! I had such a wonderful time here <3 Bye "

• Bye Naz! You were a pretty rad person and I’ll miss you. Good luck with everything in life and don’t let anything keep you down. <33

give me all your coffee + hmu w/site questions +

also accepting lasagna as a sacrifice + Manage Subscription Guide

☾* - YOU’RE PLAYING WITH THE BIG BOYS NOW

• i'll miss you Naz :'(

but good luck with real life!!

(crying about Nicklaus tho asdfasdfhfg)

TOO MUCH GREY GOOSE, BETTER YET, CHAMPAGNE ・゚✦
    STILL AFRAID OF GOIN' UP TOO FAST, SLOWIN' DOWN TOO SOON
    SITE MARRIED TO EXOTICA || 7/8 OF THE FISTERHOOD

after watching a nature documentary and learning from the mighty silverbacks of virunga national park, desmond beated his chest too hard and felt shook with adrenaline and testosterone. he's off challenging the fuckbois of our town for their girlfriends right now.

• Ahh I'll be really sad to see you go!!

I had a lot of fun roleplaying with Nicklaus, he was a great character c:

Good luck with everything, I hope life treats you well! <3

• Naz, I really enjoyed roleplaying with you in BlizzardClan and interacting with you on-site. I'll miss you, but I hope you do great in life!

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENT IN LIFE

TAKE MY HANDS NOW ——————・゚✦

・゚✦ YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF MY EUPHORIA

3/7 of the fisterhood || roleplaying hiatus

• sobbing oh my goodness

but i completely understand! i hope everything works out well for you! good luck my friend!

vXZr9at.gif

☾*: Gave you all I got to give —————

I know it ain't no way to live, so I told that devil to take you back

Cared for by Echo || Blizzardclan Vice-Leader || Tags || Signature Icon by Seleste || Avatar and Fancypost Art by Pax