EclipseClan || Clan of the Sun and Moon || RP + Signup

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • Rosepaw got up and went out into the forest to go hunt by herself she still felt off about having those flashbacks about moonclan cats. She sniffed the are and caught a send of a squirrel and chased it to the moonclan border but killed it before it went over.

• 'If you think I'm keeping this to yourself you must be mad!' The she cat persisted, her voice raising in anger. 'You're disgusting.'

'Say a word and I'll make sure you regret it.'

'Nothing you can do to me scares me.' The she-cat retorted.

'Oh... I wasn't threatening you...' The tom's deep voice trailed of sinisterly.

'Are there any lows you won't sink to?'

'One day you'll see. What I'm doing is justified given what came before. It's-' The tom paused. 'Come out!' he called in the direction of Oasis, having caught her scent when the wind changed directions.

• The cinnamon she-cat paused, holding her breath for a few heartbeats. She rose to her paws, padding to the clearing where the two cats could see her, favoring her left shoulder. She flexed her claws, ready for a fight if she must, but she raised her chin, trying her hardest to fake confidence as she glowered at the two, her green eyes filled with a wisdom of though she was an old elder, but she was wary from her travels, skin taut to her lean muscles and bones. She obviously could not fend off two cats.

the truth is that I
    Really feel like shit

• Rosepaw baryes the squirrel and sniffs the are and send a bluebird. She crouched down and stalked the bluebird and then leaped in mid-air and killed it. Rosepaw then went back the barrier squirrel and unbarred it and picked it up and the bluebird and carried them both back to camp.

• The tom narrowed his eyes at her. The black she cat to his side seemed less hostile and more wary, her lilac eyes looking oasis up and down.

'who are you?' the she cat asked. 'im Ravenwing, and this is Daisystem.'

'dont give her our names!' daisystem hissed. Ravenwing smirked

'too late.'

• She huffed, rolling her eyes. Typical clan cat names. She internally cringed at the idea of her dear son having one if those names. She flicked her ear and meowed, her accent so thick in her speech but she still pronounced her words well, "Oasis. My name is Oasis. I don't care for your names, I just heard you speaking while I searched for food." Her eyes narrowed at the tom, her neck fur ruffled. She didn't like the fact these two clan-sounding cats were alone, they rarely left in twos back in her old home. "Where's the rest of your patrol? Aren't you part of some weird clan?" She meowed, suspicious. Her claws dug in deeper to the ground. This didnt feel right.

the truth is that I
    Really feel like shit

• 'Its just the two of us - it's a smaller patrol.' Daisystem answered hastily, cutting over Ravenwing who'd been about to speak. The she cat flicked her tail in annoyance but the toms glare kept her quiet 'what are you doing here? This is eclipseclan territory.'

• Oasis rolled her eyes. Typical. "Im what you would call a loner. I steal your prey despite you having a whole forest full from what i can smell," She meowed, tone sarcastic and bored before she turned to walk away back into the bushes. She had lost interest in these two cats, finding no reason to be intrigued by her curiosity anymore but her muscles stayed tense, ready to strike if this turned to bloodshed.

"Now, as I'm just passing through your supposed land, Ill catch myself something to eat then leave," She meowed, flicking her tail dismissively.

the truth is that I
    Really feel like shit

• She turned, mid step as she turned her gorgeous green eyes to them. Sunclan? Sounded similar to the stupid clan she left her son with. "What are they about?" She meowed, voice guarded. She felt her leg throb in pain from being on it for too long.

the truth is that I
    Really feel like shit

• Daisystem sneered 'theyre nobodies who can't do anything for themselves and take take take. Yet eclipseclan still treats them like allies ...' he hissed. Ravenwing rolled her eyes

'they'll help us out when we need it most. One day the red dawn will be repaid.' she retorted in frustration.

'You've got that right.' DaisyStem growled. 'what's it to you?' he asked oasis.

• Oasis flicked her ear, narrowing her eyes. "Sounds like you are unloyal. I don't know much about clans or the beliefs in this land, but the gods will punish you for turning your back upon your clan and denmates. And why should I trust you with my answer? I have my curiousities and thats all you need to know," she snorted, "Take me back to you camp. I'm curious of this group if Eclipseclan cats."

the truth is that I
    Really feel like shit

• For once DaisyStem and RavenWing seemed united on something - surprise.

'it has been a while since we've had a loner ceremony...' Ravenwing pointed out, then, to oasis 'its nothing to be scared of. The solar clans function differently from others, every few moons or so were expected to take on new blood from the outside and either welcome it into our midst or provide it with shelter and food for a night.'

Daisystem nodded reluctantly.

'follow us.' he muttered, his tortishell tail flicking bad naturedly.

Soon, the bramble barrier of the camp was in sight. Daisystem nodded at it, 'after you.'

• Oasis limped after the two, gripping her teeth at the pain in her shoulder as she lagged behind them slightly. Once they reached the bramble wall, she was practically out of breath as she limped through the entrance, green eyes trained stubbornly ahead of her. So they just welcomed loners into where they kept their kits, queens, sick, and elders? Isnt the point of patrols to keep those like her out? Strange cats... She thought, They said these clans are different but was Raven's clan like these ones? How many are in this area?

the truth is that I
    Really feel like shit

• Ooc kalna are you around? If you can't be active I may need to re-alocate positions as it holds the rp up - feel free to message me if you like :)

Ic

Daisystem glanced around 'our leader isn't here. Make yourself at home until they get back. I'll keep an eye on you until he does.'

• Lunafrost & Wintershadow

Warrior / Molly [♀] / Apprentice:- || Warrior / Tom / Apprentice:-

The blue furred feline perked her ears, turning her crown from the apprentices before her and over towards the entrance of the camp. Her frosty cerulean orbs landed on the incoming patrol and the new cat they had just brought in. The hulking white warrior beside her looked disinterested in the matter as a whole, yet the tension in his shoulders spoke loudly of his concern on bringing a stray cat into camp. The two warriors rose together and padded over to the small patrol who had just brought in what smelled like a loner. "Daisystem, who is this?" Lunafrost questioned softly as she stopped in front of the other cat. Wintershadow curiosity grew as he noticed the way the she-cat limped into the camp. The maine coon padded a circle around the stranger before stopping where he had started and decided that the odd cat didn't look like much of a threat. The silent tom lurked back over to his friend's side and and waited to hear what Daisystem had to say.

• Oasis growled softly before sitting down gingerly, tucking her tail over her paws. "I'm old enough to answer for myself, I expect to be treated as such. Dear Bastet," she snorted, narrowing her eyes, "My name is Oasis and I come from a far away place where trees arent plentiful and water is a rarity. Im intrigued by your...clan life, hoping to have a new start." She kept her head high, green eyes flicking between the two cats. "I ran across this patrol, strange by the way to only send two cats to protect a border, and I asked questions about your clan. If possible, I'd like to stay a few days and maybe join later on... If it suits me that is," She meowed, with a dismissive flick of her ear.

the truth is that I
    Really feel like shit

• Lunafrost & Wintershadow

Warrior / Molly [♀] / Apprentice:- || Warrior / Tom / Apprentice:-

The sharp blue eyes drifted from the warrior and over to the loner as she spoke up and rather smartly as well. Lunafrost quickly decided that she liked this cat well enough, yet wouldn't say as of why just yet. She was quite the prickly one yet in this instance had every right to be. "Forgive me, I did not mean to step on any tails." She meowed with an apologetic bow of her head. This Oasis had a point, Lunafrost would have been rather irked if someone had asked of her name when she had a working maw to speak for herself. "Well it's nice to meet you, Oasis, I'm Lunafrost and this is-" The warrior cut herself off with a wave of her tail towards the tom at her side. Wintershadow peered at the mouthy feline with little interest in his golden eyes. His muscles flexed beneath his long coat upon seeing he was suppose to introduce himself. "Wintershadow." He meowed gruffly and then kept his maw shut, clearly not one for conversing much. "Well, I do hope you our clan is too your liking, I think you'd make an interesting addition to the clan should you be accepted." Lunafrost kept her tone light, not quite friendly but not aggressive either. "If I may ask why are looking for a clan?" It was clear that Oasis did not need to answer if she did not want the she-cat was merely curious.

• Her green eyes filled with sorrow. "I left my only kit with one back in my homeland. I-I'm too ashamed to go back and show my face to him and his clan. I thought I'd find out what he is living through even if it won't be exact," She meowed, shaking her head when she stuttered and raised her chin high, trying to not seem weak but her posture faltered.

the truth is that I
    Really feel like shit

• DaisyStem slicked one of his ear dismissively.

'Yeah, yeah, we've all got a sob story.' He growled. RavenWing rolled her eyes and, with a huff, padded off to the nursery to check on her kits. 'Listen, have some food, get some sleep, chat to the locals, whatever. Make your decision soon - stay or leave.' DaisyStem narrowed his eyes at Oasis. His fur was a prickly as he was, clearly something was putting him on edge.