OOC MEET AND GREET

Come check out our Purple Prose Contest! Top three winners get an accolade!
The winners of Hollow Knight are: Tasosew and Rose Petals!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Factorio! Read the announcement on how to enter.
The winners for the March Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Swiftcream! and Art didn't have any submissions this time! Hopefully we'll get more participation this time around!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
Come check out April's CDC!
The winners of Factorio are: Argon and Sir Moneybags!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for PC Building Simulator Read the announcement on how to enter.
  • So yep! Just come pop by and introduce yourself with yer name and a little info or whatever you want!

I'm Alberta and I play Jae here! I've just recently returned from having left the site due to cancer but am since clean! I play a few other characters around and some of my past ones include Dahlia Coulter, Werifesteria and a few others! While Jae here is a bit of a cold usurper, feel free to hit me up with a pm or ask for my discord link anytime since I love chattin' and getting to know people! As for a few more facts, I'm Canadian and live in a province that rhymes with Smalberta and own a cutie malamute and a couple cuddly kittens. Oh! And a hamster who is the sfdfgdgs sweetest thingo ever :3

• Nice to meet you Alberta! My name's Faith (my middle name, but I like to use it online instead of my first name), and I play Lydri on here! I just got back on this website after a couple months because of schoolwork. Plus, why not return on spring break?

Anyway, a little bit more about me is that I live in the USA, and some hobbies of mine would include playing tennis, writing, and drawing digital art. I'm really excited to be back and I think I'm going to meet some really nice people on here.

"Just another LA Devotee"

LINK / / LINK / / LINK

• gonna hop on this --

hello! my name is mercury and i just created my character named yorkie :) im super excited to start rping her in this clan and hope to meet new friends!

i love video games and music, i play the guitar, ukulele, and within the next few months i'll be taking on cello! i also am a big fan of musical theater. i joined this place back in 2013 and left early 2016, and recently found my way back onto the site cause i miss advanced roleplay. it's nice to meet everyone!

✧・゚ CHAINED TO THE RYHTYM ✧・゚

the overgrowth && played by mercury