pineapples are in my head || open

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • ALL DRESSED UP FOR A HIT AND RUN —

Phexides had started feeling weird soon after she joined Sunclan. There was a weird feeling coursing through all of her body, making her restless. Her head also basically ached all the time. Maybe it was the weird weather? Not too long ago, there had been a storm. No, that couldn’t be it. For once, she was without her trusty, seemingly never ending piece of wheat that was always stuck in her mouth. Phexides walked in circles at the bottom of the pyramid, mumbling to herself. Not just random mumbling, but she spoke as if she was having a conversation with an invisible cat.

”Why are you doing this?”

“...”

“What’s the point? Are you angry?”

“...”

“For fuck’s sake, leave me—“

“...”

“No!”

Phexides didn’t realize she had accidentially shouted the word ‘no’. The big, open main floor of the pyramid echoed her shout slightly, which what caused her to notice. Head shooting up, opposite to how low her head was hanging earlier, Phex felt her cheeks burn red with embarrassment, hoping nobody noticed.

WITH A TREMBLING HAND I TRY TO DRAW

THE PERSON THAT I WISH I COULD BE

played by onomato || member of bhr/sunclan || plot thread || storage thread

• ❝ I'LL BE COMING WITH MY GUNS UP, SHOOTING AT THE MOON TO BRING THE SUN UP ❞ Aurum noticed, but it was mainly a habit. He'd been walking around the pyramid as he searched for interesting photos of the pyramid and the way the shadows danced; but that was beside the point. He hadn't seen Phexides since she joined, although he thought that would be for a good reason, that perhaps she preferred being alone. Maybe it was true, considering he heard a detestful 'no!' echo through the halls - and he followed, concerned an incident had happened; instead, his eyes fell on her, alone. "Woah, hey, are you alright?" he asked; he hoped that wasn't bothering her too much.

• standing by the ashes of his burnt wings --

A slightly confused look was on Icarus' face as he approached the two. What had happened? Why had she shouted? Was she talking to someone? But she was all alone... The greyhound pup stayed quiet, not wanting to put her off of answering by asking her all these questions.

tags + plot

14430-untitled32-20180602220146-png

— STRAWBERRIES AND CIGARETTES —

Phexides jumped , swinging her head around to look at Aurum. Her eyes were wide, and she was clearly nervous. ”F-Fuck, uh, sorry.” She apologized, eyes glancing down towards the ground. She didn’t mean to be an annoyance. ”I have....a.....’friend’.” Phex continued up with, trying to come up with an explaination for her actions. She couldn’t let them know— who knew how they reacted to demons?

• Limestone did not care what was happening at the moment. What mattered to him was his chew toy was here and his mother was not. That meant for the forest dragon to come on over, look over everyone, before inching closer and closer towards the ankles of Aurum. Hoping to get a small nibble. ""

NOT TALKING BRIGHT LIGHTS AND SHINY THINGS —

limestone arcanium + sunclan + tags + roleplayed by decaying

• ❝ I'LL BE COMING WITH MY GUNS UP, SHOOTING AT THE MOON TO BRING THE SUN UP ❞ To be fair, she wasn't the only one consorting with demons - although not all demons were bad, either. Aurum himself had his boyfriend, but any negative influence that Roosterteeth could have might have been negated by Aurum's own, recently discovered angelic heritage. "Nothing to be sorry about, just wanted to make sure you're alright." he mewed pleasantly, offering her a gentle smile. He seemed to have an inkling, a feeling, that someone else was there, but he shrugged it off. "To be fair, when we live in a pyramid, it's hard to not run into ghosts. I just hope whoever you're speaking to is a nice one."

Phexides seemed to relax quite a bit as Aurum comforted her. Maybe she wasn’t such an outcast after all? Phex had slowly started to realize that not everyone here was out to get here, like she wasn’t originally taught to think. For the rest of the world, she couldn’t speak for, but here in Sunclan, she was safe.

Phex had opened her mouth to say something to him in response, but her red eyes flicked down momentarily to look at Limestone. Deciding not to say anything, wanting to see what would happen, she carried on with what she was originally goin to say. “Yeah, I get that, the whole pyramid thing. I’ve known this one for awhile, so I’m surprised I haven’t met another yet. Or maybe I have, and just didn’t notice it.”

• Limestone inched closer and closer before wrapping his mouth out the ankle of his chew toy. His dull teeth were probably nothing more than annoying, since they could really break any skin. The baby would try to nibble on them for as long as possible. ""

NOT TALKING BRIGHT LIGHTS AND SHINY THINGS —

limestone arcanium + sunclan + tags + roleplayed by decaying