that some days [p-silent] these would be the good old days

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!

• obsidianstorm and silent had finished the weekly tasks finally. it was mid afternoon, the sun high in the air, and the air escpecially nice. smling down at the apprentice, he smiled. lets go spar. i would like to see how you fight, if thats ok? ive seen you running in the gorge, but never fight. he gestured. silentpaw was doing good. maybe one day hed make a leader of darkclan, even a strong warrior of darkclan. the deputy was getting better at gesturing, learning even with him. unless, of course there was something else youd prefer? hed offer.

the siamese brute was proud of silentpaw. his training was becoming easier for him. he seemed to be excelling in a lot of things. youd be a great warrior. hed gesture, a rumble in his throat as he praised the child. he was hoping from all this, silentpaw was becoming more welcomed, and becoming happier, especially after the interaction he had seen between him and aster.

FlameMask

(c)trexgirl

*:・゚✦ let me feel the sting the burn underneath my skin

put me to the test ill prove that i am strong

wont let myself believe that what we feel is wrong *:・゚✦

— obsidianstorm | 38 moons | male | t. darkclan deputy | tags

—coalstar | 22 moons | female | deceased t. darkclan leader

sidaisy_1.png

(c) daisykit,

• clouds-flowing-over-lake-mountains-nature-animated-gif.gif

feathersR_174x154.gif+-+3cff00+eaeaec+0006ff+dcdce2+fff000+65EEFF+ff0000+e2e2e6+ff00f9+efffea

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS STAY

Silentpaw / Trad. DarkClan- Apprentice/ Male / Pure white apprentice with startling blue eyes, Deaf, mute/7 moons

*:・゚✦ He wanted to see him fight?

Prepare to be amazed!

(Meet the Robinson’s moment)

He thought, trotting up to the warrior. Sparring was perfectly fine. He’d be able to show the deputy all he knew. 

"Speech."