A friendly slaughter//Open; PAFP + BloodClan invitation

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • YOU CAN CALL ME QUEEN BEE

Jailbird / BloodClan Warrior / ♀

*:・゚✦ Anyone can post , first come first serve. Caledon is spreading the word about The bloodbath. It's a one-night truce where they pair up and fight in the pit. It is clan-mixed and anyone is welcome

MAYHEM | march bloodbath pairing & new game rules

As darkness enveloped the sky, spreading it's reign on everything. Making this turn black and shadowed. Her life in the shadows was delightful, in some ways. No one expected her to act a certain way- a fresh slate to start from. Her name? Known only by who she first was. Her family? None of you beeswax, just how she liked it. The molly flicked her tail, her position in one known for hunting. She was by the border of SkyClan. Sick of the scents of the city and bog, she had decided to volunteer to go send a message on BloodClan's behalf. Her brother, Caledon, remained home this morning. He was stressed and she knew it so she forced him to rest- she didn't know or care what he was doing currently though. Her mind wasn't focused on that right now, instead it was trained on the boarder ahead of her. The molly moved forward slowly, hoping to catch a fresh scent so she could get this over with. Finding silence, the molly sat down to wait. She saw a mouse that she would have chased it had she not heard the sound of an approaching cat. A SkyClanner, from the scent she didn't know all too well. The molly slid backwards, scampering into the bushes and behind trees. She wouldn't be noticed first. She would act casual and calm, keep her head screwed on. This a buissness not a battle. She took and deep breath and let her fur fall back as she waited for the cat to emerge.

"Speech."

*:・゚✦ Mother By Day *:・゚✦

Voice (Angelica Schuyler) | Personal analysis

Hero By Night

tags | Jailbird | played by Jayie| BloodClan Head Guard

mHlf4ng.png

• YOU KNOW I'M BRINGING BOMBASTIC

lakerose / skyclan / female / tags & information

*:・゚✦

lakerose knew that smell. bloodclan - the cats who had lionstar tucked into their pockets like he was a twoleg pet. he bent to their will, another reason why the she-cat had left her birth clan. between the dark forest corruption and her thoughts of her previous leader's orgue obsession... well, needless to say, lakerose was not happy to smell bloodclan on her new border.

"i can scent you, rogue. what do you want?" the one-eyed she-cat snarled into the trees.

• YOU CAN CALL ME QUEEN BEE

Jailbird / BloodClan Warrior / ♀

*:・゚✦ Jailbird smirked at how the cat looked, so helpless. Hah. Jailbird made her way out of the shadows like she was one of them before making herself present behind the cat with a small low chuckle. "Hello there. I'm only here for a message. No need to get so ruffled dearie. I'm Jailbird, I'm here to tell you that BloodClan is holding a one night truce. It involves some exciting activities. I would like to formally invite SkyClan to join us. Now this is only for the cats who would like to go so please keep this upon yourself as a down low thing. If you would like to join please sign up and then Caledon will explain when the meeting will commence. So spread the word." Jailbird smiled awaiting the cats response.

{Bad mobile post.}

"Speech."

*:・゚✦ Mother By Day *:・゚✦

Voice (Angelica Schuyler) | Personal analysis

Hero By Night

tags | Jailbird | played by Jayie| BloodClan Head Guard

mHlf4ng.png