Its what i have to say (open) Its my duty to tell you

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • Ratpaw had been walking back just in time to see Yowlpaw land face first into a fern. Pathetic, she wanted to spit the word out but held back. He laughed but then hissed, which really threw her off. Was he angry at himself? Or was he angry by the cat he was sparring with? If you could even call it sparring. Her brown eyes watched them carefully, "No mentor?" . she spoke up, wondering why he hadn't been assigned one. Not that she was willing to offer up Sorrelfire to share but all apprentices needed a mentor if they were going to be good warriors.

shadowclan leader 9/9 lives 20 moons girl berrybreeze x npc

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

3AFFvM1.gif

• ・゚ ✦ ° Curiosity Killed The Cat - Jaggedpaw chuckled, before listening as Yowlpaw replied with a resounding 'no'. "Hey, that's alright, me neither, not exactly anyway." She wondered how much she should tell him, maybe he could train with her and Hawkgaze! But before she could say anything, Ratpaw showed up. The she cat wasn't always friendly, but Jaggedpaw didn't know her that well, so who was she to say? "Hi Ratpaw." She meowed, sitting up and giving her ruffled fur a shake.

"Yeah, but I don't either, she went missing awhile ago. It's fine though, I mean, for me at least." She looked to Yowlpaw now, tilting her head. "Have you talked to Lionstar about getting a mentor?" Jaggedpaw knew she probably should too, but she didn't feel like she needed a new mentor. Not when Hawkgaze had found her first, and was doing a pretty great job at training her.

JaggedDawn| Daughter of JengaxLionsighted| 18 moons| Sister to Calmamber and Brokenpath| Inherited her mother's curiosity, and loves to explore| Wants her dad to be happy| Was infrequently visited by her mother's spirit, until Jenga was reincarnated| Ages on the 5th of each month| Plagued by occasional vivid night mares| Trained in the Dark Forest| Homosexual| Mates with Stonespirit| Depressed and angry by her father's death| Jaggedpaw's Family Tree||

Disgraced and disowned, another one of the clowns

Played by Jadefeather12

• YOWLPAW

shadowclan - male - 6 moons - tags

Two she-cats with beautiful black coats. Talking to him. This made the male feel flustered and he stiffened up a bit. "I was made an apprentice the night my mother died. Everyone was busy with that." He spat, though his ears and eyes looked sad and his demeanor looked soft and not bristly. He felt stupid for talking and closed his eyes. He hated how he felt right now.

• They were fine? No, they were not fine. Ratpaw narrowed her eyes at the two and felt pity. Did they not care that they wouldn’t get proper training, that they wouldn’t become great warriors. It was frustrating to think about it. Without a mentor they would never learn important skill sets. "You two should train with me." . The feline spoke, this was not an act of kindness. She simply didn’t want to fight along side clan mates who weren’t trained correctly. No matter how good they thought they were, she felt that being mentor-less was a weakness. And Shadowclan was not weak.

3AFFvM1.gif

• ・゚ ✦ ° Curiosity Killed The Cat - Jaggedpaw tilted her head at the offer. She wondered why Ratpaw was offering, but then the reason came to her. She thinks we don't know anything. How could we, with no mentor? Well, if Ratpaw sparred with her, she'd be in for a surprise. Yowlpaw seemed happy about the offer though, so Jaggedpaw nodded in agreement. "Sure, if you want to." She meowed, watching Ratpaw with interest. What did the she cat know, what had her mentor taught her? Jaggedpaw had to admit she was curious, though she didn't think it could be anything Hawkgaze wasn't teaching her. Someone else can have who my mentor would've been, like Yowlpaw! StarClan knew ShadowClan didn't exactly have a surplus of mentors right now.

JaggedDawn| Daughter of JengaxLionsighted| 18 moons| Sister to Calmamber and Brokenpath| Inherited her mother's curiosity, and loves to explore| Wants her dad to be happy| Was infrequently visited by her mother's spirit, until Jenga was reincarnated| Ages on the 5th of each month| Plagued by occasional vivid night mares| Trained in the Dark Forest| Homosexual| Mates with Stonespirit| Depressed and angry by her father's death| Jaggedpaw's Family Tree||

Played by Jadefeather12

• YOWLPAW

shadowclan - male - 6 moons - tags

He smiled and padded in place excited. He couldn't wait to get to training! He was so excited! Yowlpaw really wanted to start his training as soon as possible. Frankly he'd be really upset if he turned seven moons without any training at all.

• She knew Jaggedpaw was older than her and probably knew more than her, which was good. The younger apprentice would use them to get ahead of her training and become better. Ratpaw looked them over before coming to terms that hunting would be the best start for Yowlpaw. Because if he sucked at fighting then at least he could bring food in for the clan, even the lamest of warriors could do that. "Lets go hunting?" .

3AFFvM1.gif

• ・゚ ✦ ° Curiosity Killed The Cat - Hunting was suggested, and Jaggedpaw nodded eagerly. She liked stalking the forest for prey, it gave her a chance to practise some battle moves, like biting and pouncing, though not too much since that would destroy the prey, as well as her hunting skills and she could bring prey back for the clan. It was the perfect combination of everything! "Alright, where abouts? The swamp might be nice this time, if it's not yet thawed completely." Toads and other jumping creatures lived there, which were fun to chase and a bit sluggish before New leaf truly began.

Played by Jadefeather12

• the brown kitten had watched them play from afar, giggling. she could hear yowlpaws words, but jaggedpaws was a bit harder to make out, as well as ratpaws. she made her way closer, before overhearing them talk about hunting. the kittens ears perked, and her green eyes grew bright. "you should let me come! i can protect you from evil forest monsters!" she said, grinning. the young kitten puffed out her chest, and let her fur fluff out to make her appear bigger. she wasnt scared of anything, especially when she was around her siblings. they made her feel unstoppable. but they werent here currently. still, the kitten knew she could protect the older cats if they got distracted.

remembering her manners, she quickly would add,"please!" as if it would make them let her come along easier.

(c)trexgirl

"i know you've been looking for a weakness"

"but even if you told me all your secrets, theres still a part of me missing" - [tags]

heatherkit | female | shadowclan kit | ages tbd | roleplayed by exodus

• The black feliene was about to bring up the sycamore when the kit jumped in. Feeling a tad bit annoyed she almost wanted to ignore them all together. But she had a feeling Yowlpaw or Jaggedpaw would say something before her. Surely, they wouldn't be as fox-brained as to allow a kit to join them. It broke so many rules. Ratpaw decided to be safe instead of sorry, "No, you can't come. You're just a kit." .

3AFFvM1.gif

• ・゚ ✦ ° Curiosity Killed The Cat - Heatherkit looked so eager, and Jaggedpaw really wanted to say yes, of course she could come along. It was the answer Jaggedpaw would have wanted when she was a kit, that is if she'd have ever asked to go along anywhere. Mostly she just went all sneaky like, and that usually got her to more places and more adventures. But Ratpaw was right, Heatherkit was too young. "Sorry, maybe when you're a bit older Heatherkit." She tried to give an encouraging smile, and hope that the kit didn't feel too bad.

Played by Jadefeather12

• the brown kitten kicked the dirt, a 'hmph' escaping her maw as they declined it. she was a fierce tiger though! look at her stripes! no monster would mess with them!

heatherkit shrugged, moving on quickly. "that's fine, but dont come scared out of your wits when a forest monster attacks you!" she said, grinning as she playfuly leaped towards jaggedpaw. though, her short attention span got the best of her as she noticed a white butterfly, and decided to stalk after it, leaving the apprentices be.

(c)trexgirl

"i know you've been looking for a weakness"

"but even if you told me all your secrets, theres still a part of me missing" - [tags]

heatherkit | female | shadowclan kit | ages tbd | roleplayed by exodus