Its what i have to say (open) Its my duty to tell you

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • iMkOXfl.gif

★ ★ ★ His green eyes have finally settled and took over the kitten blue. His gaze went to the rising sun and he sighed, looking down with flattened ears. I want to be able to not yell.... No one wants to talk to me.... if only I had Mamma here to teach me...

"Speech."

WATCH ME AS I EAT YOUR FACE

tags

• ・゚ ✦ ° Curiosity Killed The Cat - Jaggedpaw saw Yowlpaw, sitting on his own and looking sad. She remembered their conversation in the woods a little bit ago, and her heart wrenched in sympathy for the tom. Jaggedpaw was pretty sure she'd done a horrible job of explaining where his mother was now, if only someone else had found him and given him comfort. I could try again now... She padded over to him, pricking her ears and looking curiously concerned. "Yowlpaw? What're you thinking about?"

JaggedDawn| Daughter of JengaxLionsighted| 21 moons| Sister to Calmamber and Brokenpath| Inherited her mother's curiosity, and loves to explore| Wants her dad to be happy| Was infrequently visited by her mother's spirit, until Jenga was reincarnated| Ages on the 5th of each month (currently aging two moons p/month)| Plagued by occasional vivid night mares| Trained in the Dark Forest| Homosexual| Mates with Stonespirit| Depressed and angry by her father's death| Jaggedpaw's Family Tree||

Disgraced and disowned, another one of the clowns

Played by Jadefeather12

• iMkOXfl.gif

★ ★ ★ His tortoiseshell ears rose and he flinched, looking behind him to see Jaggedpaw. His face softened in sadness. "My voice!" He shouted. He... actually looked upset. So for once in one of those rare chances, his tone of voice matched his feelings. Lashing his tail, he gazed sideways....

"Speech."

tags

• ・゚ ✦ ° Curiosity Killed The Cat - His shout caught her off guard, and Jaggedpaw started in surprise. His expression wasn't angry or frustrated, just sad, so she hadn't been expecting a loud answer. "W-Well-" She accidentally stammered, and quickly cleared her throat to try again. "What do you mean Yowlpaw? You've got a nice voice." When it wasn't shouting at her, at least.

JaggedDawn| Daughter of JengaxLionsighted| 21 moons| Sister to Calmamber and Brokenpath| Inherited her mother's curiosity, and loves to explore| Wants her dad to be happy| Was infrequently visited by her mother's spirit, until Jenga was reincarnated| Ages on the 5th of each month (currently aging two moons p/month)| Plagued by occasional vivid night mares| Trained in the Dark Forest| Homosexual| Mates with Stonespirit| Depressed and angry by her father's death| Jaggedpaw's Family Tree||

Played by Jadefeather12

• iMkOXfl.gif

★ ★ ★ His ears swirled around and he lashed his tail. "I WANT TO STOP YELLING!" He shouted but he looked like he was crying. Honestly? Yowlpaw has felt so lonely. And to him, some cats seamed attractive to him and he'd like to approach them without screaming his head off in anger when reply he is shy as hell. She-cats with dark or even black fur. He shuffled his paws and castes his gaze downwards.

"Speech."

tags

• ・゚ ✦ ° Curiosity Killed The Cat - Jaggedpaw kind of wished he would stop yelling too. But... Didn't he have a choice? Or was there something about him that made it impossible? If that was the case, Jaggedpaw felt bad for flinching away when the tom shouted. "You mean you can't control your yelling?" It didn't make a ton of sense, but Yowlpaw's expression definitely didn't match his voice. He seemed close to tears, and Jaggedpaw wished she could offer proper comfort.

"Maybe it's something you'll be able to control when your older. And even if it never goes away, that's ok Yowlpaw. It's something that makes you special, in your own way. If it makes you feel any better, I don't mind your yelling all that much." While that hadn't been true before, it was now, because Jaggedpaw wouldn't hold something against the young tom if it wasn't his choice. He wasn't angry when he yelled at anyone, it was just how he was, so that was ok.

Played by Jadefeather12

• ・゚ ✦ ° Curiosity Killed The Cat - He looked so distressed, and Jaggedpaw wished there was something she could do. But there was no way to change the voice you were given by StarClan, was there?

Yowlpaw's next words came out in a growl, and Jaggedpaw watched him, suddenly uncertain. Was he angry, or was that just his voice? He wouldn't hurt me. We're clan mates. "I want to Yowlpaw, but how?" She thought for a moment, flicking her tail. "There's nothing wrong with your voice if you think there is Yowlpaw. And, I don't know if there is a way to change it."

Played by Jadefeather12

• iMkOXfl.gif

★ ★ ★ He looked down for a few seconds before looking up at her once again. [color=dcb3bb]"I just want to have cats talk to me! I want to be able to communicate!" he cried out, this time, his growling pleas matched his emotion. He fell to his knees and buried his tortoiseshell face into his paws and sobbed out. His tail fluffed up and he whimpered.[/color]

"Speech."

tags

• ・゚ ✦ ° Curiosity Killed The Cat - Yowlpaw let out a cry and collapsed, sobbing into his paws. Oh no... Jaggedpaw crouched beside the distraught tom, laying her tail across his comfortingly. "Hey, don't be sad Yowlpaw. You can communicate, I've seen some cats who don't have a voice at all, and they still manage alright. And you do have cats talk to you, I am right now." She pointed out, hoping that might help Yowlpaw see that it wasn't so bad, having an extra loud voice. It just means more cats will hear you, that's all.

Played by Jadefeather12

• YOWLPAW

shadowclan - male - 6 moons - tags

His sobs turned to soft sniffles and he relaxed more... Her touch relaxed him. The multicolored tom leaned against her and turned his face to her chest. Taking a deep breath, he opened his green eyes to a sliver. He sniffled and rose his muzzle up to run below her chin in a sudden movement of relaxtion and comfortableness.

• ・゚ ✦ ° Curiosity Killed The Cat - Yowlpaw seemed to be calming down, and to Jaggedpaw's surprise he rubbed his head beneath her chin. It seemed to comfort him though, so she didn't move, instead feeling happy she'd been able to help. "Do you feel a bit better now?" She asked, looking at his moss coloured eyes as his breathing steadied.

Played by Jadefeather12

• YOWLPAW

His body was relaxed and he leaned against her. Black fur mixing with various shades of oranges and browns. His tail curled up and he giggled a bit.... His ears perked in surprise and he nodded, looking away. Feeling flushed. Yowlpaw slid a paw closer to her's

• ・゚ ✦ ° Curiosity Killed The Cat - A chuckling sound came from Yowlpaw, and Jaggedpaw tilted her head curiously. Then she noticed his paw next to hers, and she shifted in surprise. Oops.. She got up now, smiling at him a little awkwardly and hoping he hadn't been upset by her sudden movement. "I'm glad you're feeling better Yowlpaw." What had that been? She wasn't quite sure.

Played by Jadefeather12

• YOWLPAW

His smile softened and looked less of a smile. He refrained from speaking again and simply nodded. By the way his ears and eyes shifted, he seamed embarrassed and shuffled till he was standing and pawed her, dropping to a playful crouch again. He purred. "Play?!" He yowled

• ・゚ ✦ ° Curiosity Killed The Cat - Jaggedpaw felt like she could physically feel the awkwardness and slight tension in the air. Jeez Jaggedpaw, why'd you have to do that? She'd just seen his paw there, and a million thoughts had raced through her brain, too fast to actually think about. Thankfully, Yowlpaw dropped into a crouch and asked to play. That fixed things pretty nicely, and Jaggedpaw relaxed at the prospect of a game. She smiled and nodded, pausing before leaping forwards in a mock pounce at him.

Played by Jadefeather12

• YOWLPAW

He smiled and lied down so that she would land on his tail instead of his back. He let out a growl mixed with a laugh and turned to paw her in the face with his soft paws. The tom was glad she accepted his proposal to play, and he was even more pleased she chose to play fight. He never really got to do that much since he still has no mentor to teach him things. Usually he just sits back and mopes about

• ・゚ ✦ ° Curiosity Killed The Cat - Jaggedpaw batted at Yowlpaw's tail, before giving a sneeze when fur from his paws tickled her nose. Neither apprentices really had mentors, albeit Jaggedpaw did have Hawkgaze most nights. So play fighting was a good way to practise moves, and get used to fighting, though not hurting anyone. Hawkgaze didn't use many of the moves Hawkgaze was teaching her, as some of the methods seemed, harsh, but Jaggedpaw knew the feline was just preparing her for a real battle, in which she'd need to give it her all. Jaggedpaw leaped off of Yowlpaw's tail now, and crouched in a defensive position, waiting for him to make a move.

Played by Jadefeather12

• YOWLPAW

He smiled now. Not knowing any better, the tom just ran at her and batted at her nose again. He wasn't shown the territory. He wasn't shown how to hunt. He wasn't shown any battle moves. He was a clueless apprentice figuring things out on his own. He did know some parts of the territory like the area in front of camp. He wanted to learn more. He was very eager yes. But with his adopted mother dead, and the only tom to be some sort if father figure too, he was alone. He felt alone...

• ・゚ ✦ ° Curiosity Killed The Cat - Jaggedpaw dodged the striker pretty easily, and made to knock Yowlpaw's legs out from under him as he ran. Her instincts from training with Hawkgaze had kicked in, and if she did manage to trip him up she hoped he didn't get hurt. It would just be a tumble anyway. "Do you have a mentor Yowlpaw?" She asked, curious as she'd never seen him go out for any training sessions.

Played by Jadefeather12