UHH art reqs

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • i wanna draw some stuff? i wont do fullbodies i dont think unless they are pixels

but i'll draw some avatars or like, pixels to put in your signature if you want! just drop a ref (preferably an image but if you dont have one a DETAILED description will do! just be warned i might not get it completely accurate) in a reply and give me a little bit of their personality or an expression you would want and i'll do my thing

also, if there is a color you would like for an avatar background you can also specify that, otherwise i usually just use the character's eye color :- ) pixels won't have backgrounds, or if they do it will be like... a couple shapes or something. or sparkles cause who doesnt love sparkles

SLOTS

LET'S ALL HAVE ANOTHER ORANGE JULIUS

meghan or feral | she / her | storage | characters

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒ THICK SYRUP STANDING IN LINES

The post was edited 2 times, last by feral ().

• ahh would you be up for doing jake?? he has refs and a description in his tags (even tho they're a mess rn lol) but let me know if you need anything else!

edit;;

ee i must have removed his ref. one second, i'll grab it

tags

12547-aesthetic2-png12549-jacob4-gif12548-aesthetic1-png

*:・゚✦ — in my dreams it's all real and my heart has so much to reveal

• o:

would you mind doing steve? he’s a cream lion with a darker brown mane and baby blue eyes, i have references here somewhere i’ll try to grab one

Found it !

6w9piI5.png

he’s a pretty sweet boy so a smile would probably work for him !

y9kr7j4y y9oh85h7 y88foh78

*:・゚✦ THEY MADE YOU INTO A WEAPON AND THEN TOLD YOU TO FIND PEACE *:・゚✦

— steven grant rogers | tags | muscular lion with blue eyes | played by holmes

• youre welcome!!!! jacob is rly sweet and i love him so i had to give him a nice avatar lmao. im so glad you like it!!

• im crying it's perfect thank you feral!

y9kr7j4y y9oh85h7 y88foh78

*:・゚✦ THEY MADE YOU INTO A WEAPON AND THEN TOLD YOU TO FIND PEACE *:・゚✦

— steven grant rogers | tags | muscular lion with blue eyes | played by holmes

• omg your art is beautiful c':

could you possibly draw a headshot for Tsuzuki?

i don't have any refs of her but here's her description;

personality-wise, she's a bitch and i suppose her expression could be cocky or pleased looking?

LIGHTS OUT, KILLING IT SOME MORE

bad bitches get down on the floor ※ ※ ※ ※ tags

• will do!!! also, aside from what you pointed out, does she look like a regular doberman?

• cryig bc i don’t have any reFS RN but i’ll just type up a description aH SORRY BUT THESE ARE SO LOVELYY COULD U DO BARBIE ??

as for expression, her two moods are Angery and troublemaking/SEcksy so u could either have her looking pissed or doing her lil,,, smirk thing. either is awesome !! thanks so much omfg

x

discord

hmu on beasts of beyond (:

• also, if you haven't started this, i'll have to retract my request c':
    im moving Tsuzuki out of the Sanguine Ruins, I don't really think its a good fit for her, unfortunately, and I don't want to waste your time ahhh

LIGHTS OUT, KILLING IT SOME MORE

bad bitches get down on the floor ※ ※ ※ ※ tags