When Worlds Collide ~ OOC

• please, Brit's been in that mode for some time now. She wants to ship Ana and Nick. Which I'm not altogether against. And obviously the Captain Crush/Twilight romance. As for Cat and T... they're kinda the loners anyway.

Wandering Ronin Spud is... Writing!

tumblr_muy3uoMraF1skd41vo1_1280.png

• HYPED FOR THE TWI/CRUSH SHIP XD

The cake is a lie but we have cookies! WARNING: May spontaneously make Disney references along with other fandoms.
  • Oh hey, i forgot to tell you guys, i've been working on the first page of this thread a bit. i've compiled all the plot related information i thought might be helpful, including a bit of new stuff i just found from the old roleplay.

i'm planning on using it as a place for all the little tidbits and details about the worlds, species, magic and junk we'll explore in the roleplay.

(i'm a little ocd about this kinda thing haha)

*eats cookies stressfully*

• thanks dude.

I've just finished the begining post, so i think I should probably post a bit about my Artifact because he's pretty important XD

SO freakin excited hahaha

• This looks interesting. I've kinda got the same going as a kinda-sorta crossover with my fanfic series on Quotev(link to my profile in my siggy). I'mma use a character of my series, an anthropomorphic fox.

• So am I gud?

• as co owner I say yes! It looks good

The cake is a lie but we have cookies! WARNING: May spontaneously make Disney references along with other fandoms.
  • I swear, Crush is going to go through the portal, find Twilight, and be so confused, like,

C: "You... What are you doing here?!"

T: "Crush! I jumped through a portal? like, what else?"

C: "But.. you... you died!"

T: "what."

W: "whoa, what?! Twi, luv, you're not dead are you?"

T: *Shakes head*

W: There, see? Not dead."

C: "You're... you're not her."

W: "Not.. Who?"

T: ...

C: "I'm sorry, you looked like someone I, uhm... some girl I knew."

OH GREAT, NOW I WANT WHEATLEY TO TRAVEL FROM 2609 TO MEET HIS COUNTERPART. But I made Wheatley dead... DX

Which I suppose is a good thing; The world can only handle so much Wheatley.

Can you imagine Wheatley meeting himself? God, the guy would talk and talk and talk.

Wandering Ronin Spud is... Writing!

tumblr_muy3uoMraF1skd41vo1_1280.png

• Arright. *cracks knuckles and dives in*

• oh gosh. Wwheatley meeting wheatley would be insane!

Also this thing thou

• do you ever get so caught up in playing a character you love that you forget you have two other characters? XD

also sorry if rannan seems to switch between all vague and mystical, and sounding like a little kid, i haven't played him in quite a while. though he is kinda like that sometimes.

*eats cookies stressfully*