When Worlds Collide ~ OOC

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Oh, uh. didn't mean to forget about this.

Uh, i was thinking about how to start this a while ago. it would really take forever for us to go to each character's worlds one at a time, (also it would basically just be me at first...) so i had a bit of an idea to get it going much faster, and get everyone in the RP sooner.

My artifact can make portals and junk, but needs someone with like, hands and stuff to help him collect artifacts and stuff, so why doesn't he just open a bunch of portals to different worlds and convince whoever walks/fall through to help him out?

XD i saw something like it in this comic a while back and it seemed like a cool idea.

*eats cookies stressfully*

• Quick, and reasonable. I like it.

Or we could have them meet in a sort of portal-based world, like the starting level. Each person can reach their his/her own way, maybe with Devon's help.

Or maybe Devon's artifact is more like a beacon, attracting portal users crossing the multivurse to his position. So that way your character can either be asked by Devon to join, or just coincidentally end up with him.

Wandering Ronin Spud is... Writing!

tumblr_muy3uoMraF1skd41vo1_1280.png

The post was edited 3 times, last by Spudbob ().

• Did you mean Derek?

The cake is a lie but we have cookies! WARNING: May spontaneously make Disney references along with other fandoms.
  • oh, yeah Derek. I'm fine with it too, just Derek plucking the 'players', but I feel like Nick would be super quiet and solitary, while Crush would be really aggressive, tamed only by Illiana and Twilight.

• Nick's going to be so confused. An energy being of emotion, a Cat and a Neko, a person with a triangle for a head, He's totally going to be wide-eyed and disgusted like

WTF

o_0

I expect his first few posts to either be 'what. in. god's. name... have I gotten myself into?' and just trying to figure it out.

• Let clear this up. Bill possessed Markus. Not he had a literal triangle for a head. I think... Unless I misunderstood.

The cake is a lie but we have cookies! WARNING: May spontaneously make Disney references along with other fandoms.
  • Yeah it says in his head. not as his head.