When Worlds Collide ~ OOC

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Ha, no, totally fine with it, Brit. I wanted Crush, but I didn't just want to move Crush from Portal to here with little difference, friends, and such. I wanted a different Crush. So I made E-2609 Captain Crush, who's more of a badass and less emotional. As for Ana and Tully, I gave them last names since we didn't in the thread. Ana was easy, I wanted sunlight to be her last name. Problem was how, as Sol just seemed too short. Del Sol (Of The Sun) fit right, but I just mashed them together and removed a letter, Delso. Ridley, on the other hand, just seemed natural for Tully. Dunno why I thought of some alien pirate king/god of death, but hey. It fits, I think.

Is it wrong that I see Ana/Delso as a punk girl who chews bubblegum 24/7 and takes no crap from nobody, even her commander? Even though she'd follow his orders to the ends of the earth anyway, I can see her giving Crush crap just because they have such a great relationship. XD And Crush tolerates it because of they're friends, and because she's one of his best soldiers and robotics expert.

Wandering Ronin Spud is... Writing!

tumblr_muy3uoMraF1skd41vo1_1280.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Spudbob ().

• The cake is a lie but we have cookies! WARNING: May spontaneously make Disney references along with other fandoms.
  • Alright, I think it's about time to start talking about the plot. I have two questions for you guys.

1: What dimensions do we wanna travel to first.

They can be based on a fandom (or Aus of a fandom) or something completely original.

2: What artifacts do we want to collect?

Every character can hold one (or more) of the artifacts we collect, to boost their power.

Some artifacts will be mindless, just used for power, but others will have a mind of their own and will act as another character. You guys can make a Artifact (or two, or three) for your characters to hold if you'd like, or i can probably think up one for you.

*eats cookies stressfully*

• 1. I'm fine with anything, any universe. you guys name it, I'll play it.

2. I'm splitting this into 3 parts...

The post was edited 3 times, last by Spudbob ().

• Great, I can now see someone (maybe crush) taking an antique lamp from a shop yelling 'its an artifact!' when it's not and just carrying it around uselessly., hoping it'll do something when he pulls the switch. XD

• LOL that would be pretty funny

The cake is a lie but we have cookies! WARNING: May spontaneously make Disney references along with other fandoms.
  • OH MY GOSH WHAT IF WHEATLEY WAS AN ARTIFACT XD

The cake is a lie but we have cookies! WARNING: May spontaneously make Disney references along with other fandoms.
  • that... would be quite terrifying, I think. XD

Otherwise, the hilarity of the situation could only be amplified; nobody really knows what is or isn't an artifact. Cue the group entering a china shop, holding everything once to see if it's got some special ability. XD

I think we should have a character who can sense artifacts, just to avoid this...

• Yeah that would be a good idea.

But I love that idea of Wheatley being one. XD

• I just realized i never actually posted my characters here XD Whoops

I have Derek and Jewel, and i think both would be helpful for little problems like finding artifacts and gathering party members.

• Hey, i think i might need to go over what an artifact is exactly in a lot more depth. The way artifacts are created has already been decided, and i plan to go into the history of them a lot more during the actual Roleplay.

Artifacts are not man made:, they are made from the souls of powerful, magical beings that have bonded to objects. They almost always have their own minds and personalities. some have gone completely insane and have lost themselves, so are easy to manipulate.

There are also much weaker artifacts called fragments that are only a small piece of a soul. these don't have minds, and have much less power. The more powerful the artifact, the more whole the soul is.

(sorry if i sound like a bossy jerk or anything...)

• Crush is going to hate Derek, because his emotions are tightly controlled, and Derek messing them up is an easy way to tick him off. And because every one generally 'likes' Derek, Crush liking him is going to be like a press. When Crush likes someone, he basically tortures them. So Crush is going to be absolute hell for Derek, and Derek is going to be so confused because 'he should be liking me, he should be nice to me!' Cue Ana talking to him and explaining that Crush is hard on people he likes. Derek then swears to stay as far away from the captain as much as possible.