When Worlds Collide ~ OOC

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • I don't think I ever noticed this. I'm so sorry. Let me get Seer to over look it

The cake is a lie but we have cookies! WARNING: May spontaneously make Disney references along with other fandoms.
  • Great! I think it'll be a lot easier.

The cake is a lie but we have cookies! WARNING: May spontaneously make Disney references along with other fandoms.
  • Hey

Accepted!

• Please enter your Feralfront user in sign in if you have already been accepted here.

• and maybe the characters you play. Just their names.

• I'm currently awaiting permission to type into chat, I'm logged in as IIEnderDragonsII (My ALT FeralFront account and my universal online name)

• I can't exactly access Discord on a Kindle, and I currently don't have access to a computer right now, but I do have an accouny, so could you DM it to me? I'm The Aura Master #2722

• Is it cool if I ditch my old form? I have a much better charrie I'd like to use (he's just more interesting overall and I think I'll enjoy playing him more than Jordan.)

(Probably should've posted this on the Discord, idk why this thread exists.)

The definition of ferocity;

Attack like an explosion...

and retreat like a storm.

-

tumblr_ox469uLMq31rka2yho1_500.gif

"How wonderful indeed."

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Crimson King ().