When Worlds Collide ~ OOC

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • Hey there! I would really like to remake a huge group roleplay that I was a part of a while ago on another forum. Sadly that forum is pretty much dead at this point, so the roleplay stopped :(

(if you're interested in reading the original roleplay, it's here: http://www.mystery-shack.com/showthread.php?tid=5030 It's one of the longest running roleplays on the site, but it's hella awesome.)

It involved traveling through dimensions, collecting magical relics, and trying very hard not to die.

The main basis of the plot, is that a group of people gather together in search of artifacts; Objects and relics that contain the souls (or fragments of souls) of mystical god-like beings that grant the holder a variety of magical power. The artifacts are scattered throughout the multiverse, and often guarded by powerful enemies.

If that sounds fun to you please think up a character, or pick one from a fandom (au's of characters too!), and talk to us here! we'll try and fit you in ASAP.

People can join at any time (just check into the OOC thread first, don't just jump in plz) Because we're traveling trough all kinds of different AUs, We can always pick up a new character or two from different worlds. The roleplay is meant to include all kinds of different fandoms, AUs, and original characters and universes. (feel free to share your characters and ideas!)

As for the types of character, it's literally a multiverse of every single kind of world and possibility. Go nuts. Make a monster, make a human, make a talking cat that eats dreams and only speaks in riddles... you can be a good guy or a bad guy, it really doesn't matter as long as you have fun!

I'm not the best at explaining so please ask questions if you're confused! :D

(If anyone from MysteryShack is on here: Hey guys! Send me a message or something, we should catch up! Also join the RP!)

• The cake is a lie but we have cookies! WARNING: May spontaneously make Disney references along with other fandoms.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Catie420 ().

• I might add a couple more depending on who comes and what worlds are made.

The cake is a lie but we have cookies! WARNING: May spontaneously make Disney references along with other fandoms.
  • I thought Crush and Twilgiht might be fun to have here. XD but entirely up to you!

The cake is a lie but we have cookies! WARNING: May spontaneously make Disney references along with other fandoms.
  • Well, OC's are just fun to make. Crush is one I've used in many other threads, and usually as a big, burly guy who's somewhat dumb, but loyal to a fault. I've even adapted him into female versions where it fits.

My lightning mage is a singular purpose OC I've adjusted as I need. Current iteration is: 'Grandson of Nikola Tesla, who was a lightning mage/wizard of Menlo, uses magic enhanced by crude steam punk technology' kind of fun

Another character I could toss into the mix is Cat and Mr. T, Twins where one is a cat, and the other is human-cat/Neko, blessed by Bastet, the cat goddess. Might bring them in.

Wandering Ronin Spud is... Writing!

tumblr_muy3uoMraF1skd41vo1_1280.png

• Oh gosh. This is going to be fun!

• Wandering Ronin Spud is... Writing!

The post was edited 5 times, last by Spudbob ().

• There you go, Cate. Crush is back. BUT. this is AU Crush, similar Portal World, similar characters. Different world, though. He may confuse his Wife Twilight with actual Twilight, if you're going to bring her in from our Portal 2 RP

Wandering Ronin Spud is... Writing!

• Oh gosh! I love Crush’s Au self. XD Twilight and him will be so confused. I was so confused at first when I saw Tully and Ana but not Twi then I see she is dead. Welp. XD but yeah let me fix her a bio thing. And if tear and British come or even Caia that would be fun!

• Why would anyone read this? I mean, if you did, go you. If not... Why am I even writing this then. Hmm. Well, now what... Ooh, I know! Dolphin are mammals and Whales are too... Wait, no everyone knows that... Damn. Uhm... Click this, I guess? IDK, now I'm just lost... Well, this was fun, wasn't it? Bye now.

The post was edited 1 time, last by The British One ().

• I'll probably add more later

• Also welcome Brit! This is getting good!

• Update, Finished AU Ana's Backstory, including how she got the arm.

Why would anyone read this? I mean, if you did, go you. If not... Why am I even writing this then. Hmm. Well, now what... Ooh, I know! Dolphin are mammals and Whales are too... Wait, no everyone knows that... Damn. Uhm... Click this, I guess? IDK, now I'm just lost... Well, this was fun, wasn't it? Bye now.

• Well, it's there for me.

Why would anyone read this? I mean, if you did, go you. If not... Why am I even writing this then. Hmm. Well, now what... Ooh, I know! Dolphin are mammals and Whales are too... Wait, no everyone knows that... Damn. Uhm... Click this, I guess? IDK, now I'm just lost... Well, this was fun, wasn't it? Bye now.

• There it is. I refreshed the page.