The Edges of Life [Post Apocolyptic RP] [Fallout Inspired] [[BxB, PAFP]]

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • 【s】【i】【n】【n】【i】【n】【g】 【i】【s】 【w】【i】【n】【n】【i】【n】【g】

OCC:

IC:

Vinny chuckled before watching the scene unfold. "Please be nice to Oliver, just got free from the raiders." He said, obviously worried for the boy.

~~~

Once upon a time in a land far away

There lived a little boy and he drank all day
    Friends called him stupid and his brothers called him gay
    Emptied all the bottles 'til the pain went away

"The bird fights its way out of the egg. The egg is the world. Who would be born must first destroy a world..."

Hermann Hesse, Demian.

• the groggy teen nodded and looked at him quietly. While he did frown, he nodded in understanding. "Im sorry, little dude." He told him softly, and Oliver shakily nodded. He obviously did not like said interaction.

Toby gently pat Oliver, and his rat sat on his shoulder like a little gaurd animal.

"You even got a little buddy to tell me to back off. I got it." He told him, smirking at Oliver. He had a... uncharacteristic, big brother vibe coming off of him about Oliver. He laid back in his bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"All ready!" Glenn told them in a song songy voice, bringing Vinny and Oliver their plates first.

Have a good day, message me if you need to talk to someone. I'm here to try and help.

OCC:

IC:

Vincent smiled softly as they both seemed to relax around each other some. He rested back, humming softly before smoking at the served food. Vinny waited for everyone to have food before cuddling up to Toby, and taking a slow bite.

~~~

"The bird fights its way out of the egg. The egg is the world. Who would be born must first destroy a world..."

Hermann Hesse, Demian.

• Oliver chowed down on his food when he got it, eating up every little bite- even the crumbs, if he could get ahold of them. Glenn chuckled."Do you want another plate, bud?" He asked softly. Oliver blushed with embarrassment, and nodded. Glenn went on to cook another meal.

Have a good day, message me if you need to talk to someone. I'm here to try and help.

OCC:

IC:

He chuckled as Oliver wolfed his food down. Vinny himself ate most of his food and waited to see if Oliver was still hungry after eating a second plate. He didn't mind sharing his food with the younger. He needed it anyway. Humming softly, he kissed Toby's head.

~~~

Hermann Hesse, Demian.

• Oliver ate whatever he was given like a little rat. There was no doubt that he was delighted by the food, and soon enough, especially after his second helping, his tummy was plumper than ever. He held his hands on his tummy, yawning and humming in delight. "Thank you so much." He chirped at them.

Toby smiled. Hopefully this would be the place Oliver wanted to settle. At the kiss to his head, Toby nuzzled him.

OCC:

IC:

Vincent was more then happy to see the kid full, and it caused a warm and large smile on his face. He gently rubbed his head. "Happy?" He asked softly before holding his boyfriend closer.

~~~

Hermann Hesse, Demian.

• Tobyn cuddled in close to his boyfriend and watched the small kid nod with glee when he was asked if he was full from the meals. "Yes," He grinned. "It was very good." He told Vinny, and smiled at Glenn, who return his smile with a big hearty chuckle.

"He's welcome to stay as long as he likes, you know that."" He smirked.

OCC:

IC:

He chuckled lowly and nodded. "Good. Glenn's a good cook and a good guy." He said with a friendly wink towards the older man as he ran his hand through Toby's hair.

~~~

Hermann Hesse, Demian.

• Toby sighed sweetly and leaned against Vinny as he ran his hands through his hair. Oliver smiled a bit and gulped a little. He kind of did like him. Sure he was loud.. but he was really sweet, and he could cook well.

Glenn smirked at the wink and waved his hand at him. "Ah, I'm just trying to keep a little humanity out here." He snickered.

The rats we're squeaking and squealing up a storm because Michael was playing with them.

OCC:

IC:

A pleasant sigh left the man's lips at the gentle hair rubbing, he enjoyed the affection. Chuckling lowly!he nodded at Glenn. "Doing one helluva good job." He said as he watched the rats.

Dawn made her way over as well, letting out happy little laughs.

~~~

Hermann Hesse, Demian.

• Toby smiled and held onto him gently, and smiled weakly when Glenn pat them on his way to plopping down. Oliver gently tried to pet one of the smaller rats, which presumably was the one that liked him because the rat ran up his arm and stayed on him. Toby smiled a bit and just yawned some. There was something about being in a blissfully comfort that made him sleepy.

OCC:

IC:

Vinny sighed softly in contentment as he relaxed and rubbed his lover's side. He watched through narrowed eyes as Oliver played with the rat. "You got a name for the little guy?" He asked softly.

~~~

Hermann Hesse, Demian.