When I see her smile {TLS intruder to the rescue!} that's when she becomes MIRACULOUS !

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • BUT WHEN YOUR WOUNDS OPEN, YOU WILL CRY

soundcheck / shadow veil & duskguard / male / tags & information

*:・゚✦ Out of the corner of his eye he spotted Beijingpaw being thrown onto a wheelchair, and a growl rose in his throat. Damn it. And those stupid puns. God no, he hated puns. But he took the bait--having recovered a bit of his energy back, he would attempt to hurl another fireball at Kismetpaw, although unlike his last one aimed at Loveletter, this one would only slightly burn him. He was running out of steam--but if they escaped, they escaped. He just had to pray Fragilepast didn't take him for a lazy ass. "Ah, forget it! I can find out Mingan another time!" Wow, what a first. Soundcheck forgetting about his sister. Hmm.

"Speech."

JUST ANOTHER REGRET, HOPE THAT YOU CAN KEEP IT

tags — roleplayed by: averie

• Still grappling with Corona, Kismetpaw couldn't exactly dodge the sphere of fire as it came at him. He hissed in pain as it burned him, but thankfully the flame was weak and did little damage aside from maybe a bald spot on his shoulder and throat. Guy was getting tired. Perfect, maybe he'd be too slow to catch up to Love and Beijing! "Ah, too much of a coward? Afraid she'll slip out from under your paws again and prove, for a second time, how weak you are?" he taunted, hoping to god this guys was the one that had killed Mingan, as his prodding would work more effectively. Sneering, ignoring the pain blooming from where Corona had ripped at him, the boy mocked, "Look at you? All bark and no bite! You'd rather attack a cripple -" sorry love "-than fight a real opponent? Afraid this pussycat is going to catch your tongue?" c'mon , c'mon focus on me!

(c)trexgirl

kismettt_by_dr4m4_qu33n-dc6u6y4.png

*:・゚✦ Because your way is my way

As if we were God blessed *:・゚✦

TAGS | Thunderlands | Dr4m4-qu33n —

*:・゚✦ Needless to say, whatever trick Kismet was pulling, it was working--Soundcheck was not in a healthy state of emotion right now, and the more Kismet talked, the angrier he got. "I'm...not weak! Just you wait...when you have kids with y- your lover over there..." He weakly motioned to Beijingpaw with a paw. "She'll steal them from her when you two sleep. You'll see...you'll see." He shook his head. "No, no...just growing tired, is all...that's what happens when you take night walks, y'know?" It was the perfect time for the Thunderlanders to try escaping. The 2-on-3 battle, the loss of blood, and Soundcheck's other injuries was wearing him out. He wasn't some almighty god--though in that moment, he wished he was.

"Speech."

• LOVELETTER M.A.V.S. —

"Enough with the puns and jokes, smart ass. MOVE!" Came the boy's harsh command, a tone he hadn't really used before at all. He was usually too meek, too gentle to do anything like that. "Hold on tight Beijingpaw. Kismetpaw will follow us. He might be stupid, but he isn't that stupid." Came the boy's meow as he dashed into the woods, using this chance to escape from the two Shadow Veilers. He'd kick Kismetpaw's ass himself when they all got home. With his front paws.

tags ♥ 10 m/o ♥ the thunderlands

*:・゚✦ And yep, whaddyaknow, they got away. Damn it. "There, look, see? Your friend took your lover. Go and chase after her. The next time I find you around here I should have your flank slashed." Each word was a pain to get out, and Soundcheck decided it was best to save his breath.

"Speech."

• Kismetpaw made one final attempt to escape Corona and promptly bowed politely to Sound. "Thanks for the fun my friend, but ill take you up on that," without further hesitation, the male bounded after love and beijingpaw, shouting over his shoulder, "Hope we do meet again! You're absolutely HOWL-arious!"

yeah, no, he had no self control.

(c)trexgirl

kismettt_by_dr4m4_qu33n-dc6u6y4.png

*:・゚✦ Because your way is my way

As if we were God blessed *:・゚✦

TAGS | Thunderlands | Dr4m4-qu33n —

• FRAGILEPAST

"TALKING" || 'THOUGHTS' || 'TELEPATHY'

Late. Now for someone to get their ass beat in return for their lose of capture. Fragilepast bounded over, his pace slowing as soon as he heard the three wander off to the Thunderlands, only to find his eyes drifting to not his capture, but two of his dumbass clanmates who didn't bother sticking up. "What the fuck happened here and why the fuck is my apprentice cunt gone?" he exclaimed in a disgusted tone, his glare lingering over to the both of them. "She has a broken leg for fucks sake." How? How did they get away? For fucks sake. They needed to get the stick out of their ass and manage their clan."Don't even tell me you couldn't keep up with that." A heavy sigh left the shadowrunner, paw lingering over his forehead. Momentarily, he rubbed his eyes. Frustration lingered in his aura.

The male gritted his teeth together, finally releasing his paw away from his path of vision and down towards the ground with deadly claws elongated out of their sockets. He shook his claws lightly. "More claws, less talk, Soundcheck." As for Corona, he couldn't say much. She did fine. "Next time I see a capture gone and no one stops it, I'm kicking someone's ass."

tags + roleplayed by star + template © star

*:・゚✦ He huffed, watching Loveletter and the others flee. God he hated Kismet and those puns. Ugh. He didn't care for puns before, but now he had a hatred for them.

And right on time, here came Fragilepast. Soundcheck had blood on his paws, clumps of his tail fur were probably blowing away somewhere, and his face was still singed. Those flames nearly got his eyes. He shook himself out and exhaled heavily. Yeah, the Shadowkeeper had a point--Soundcheck would have gotten energy if he shut his trap. "I tried. It was just that feline and his captured lover, then their friend in a wheelchair came and decided to kick my ass." He wouldn't dare say anything about Frag or any other Clanmates being late--the wolf knew better. "But, ah...duly noted."

"Speech."

• FRAGILEPAST

The male began to burst out inlaughter sarcastically, only to suddenly stop and look Soundcheck in the eye with a devilish glare. "A FUCKING WHEELCHAIR?" he hollered dramatically. "A FUCKING WHEELCHAIR?" A paw aimed to graze Soundcheck's face lightly(at least what he considered light) as he aimed to slap him on the cheek. "YOU FUCKING PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT." Too much? No. Not in his opinion. At least currently he was speaking his opinion and getting his opinion out in a different way, even if that meant screaming into the void known as Soundcheck. "YOU GOT YOUR ASS KICKED BY A DUDE IN A WHEEL CHAIR AFTER PROCEEDING TO LET A CHILD WITH A BROKEN LEG RUN AWAY." How the fuck did he manage to lose that bad? He had all of his limbs and the powers needed to gain them back. It was fucking insane that Soundcheck even let them beat his ass.

His paw lowered to the ground slowly while his other paws had their claws piercing the ground menacingly. "I bet you lost them because you're too afraid of beating a fucking cripple," Fragilepast disgustedly spat.

*:・゚✦ Soundcheck wasn's expecting the slap--but when it hit, he could feel blood on his cheek. Combined with his other injuries, it hurt. The wolf rubbed his cheek and exhaled again. "Yeah, yeah. I've heard it all before." Now that Frag said it, it was pathetic of Soundcheck to get beaten by someone in a wheelchair. "And no. I burned my sister and split her open. I'm not afraid of beating a cripple." Shutupshutupshutup. You're going to make this worse, douchebag.

"Speech."

• FRAGILEPAST

Had he? Fragilepast did not think he heard enough of his failure then. He proceeded as he wished, his jaws clenched together the whole time practically. How? Just how? How do you fuck up this badly? Two cripples. One a child. How do you not catch them? It's actually fucking ridiculous what this man couldn't do, considering his larger size as a wolf... facing what? Three mere cats? Maybe one large one? Lord knows the devil had no mercy and right now, he was trying to hold back in hopes that he wouldn't make a god damn bad impression on the rest of the clanmate that might just show up to this fucking shitshow..

Hereeee we go again! Mingan this, Mingan that! "Then why don't I see a cripple at my paws, darling?" he asked dully. "Also, to note, I've filleted my own children and lovers before." Noy his proudest moment. Power usually got to his head. Combine that with anger issues and then you've got a major problem on your hands. So yes, he was a demented lil cunt who needed to flaunt his destruction in the moment. "Three of each to be exact, so please, explain yourself." A scoff left him. "Since you're so special for killing a relative." Twisted upon his cheek was now a smirk. "Family doesn't end in blood, now, does it, boy?"

*:・゚✦ He sighed. "Well, no, it doesn't make me special. But hell do I know? I'm a dumb pup." The wolf wiped some more blood from his cheek. "Though you're right: family doesn't end in blood." His mind just couldn't stop lingering on Mingan. She wanted him dead. He wanted her dead. "Doesn't stop me from wanting the bitch dead though."

"Speech."

• Corona watched the brutal tongue lashing dispensed by her grandfather, though she kept her distance from it. Sure, she didn’t quite agree with his anger. They had surprised her and Sound, and one came armed with elementals. It didn’t matter that he was in a wheelchair - that fire fucking hurt. The grey panther was now considerably more burnt around the edges, fur missing in a couple spots and a couple scratches actively bleeding.

The better question, grandfather dearest, that we should be asking was where were the rest of our clan mates while this was going on? Whoever’s job it was to guard the thunder bitch obviously fucked up. Obviously we’ll both do better next time - I’m not standing here trying to make excuses, but the state of our fighting force could absolutely be better.” a grim frown stretched across her inky lips.

They all needed a good battle training session. The sixth month old would love to volunteer for such a job, but would she be considered to young? Too inexperienced?

— I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO TRULY KNOWS YOU BEST

corona fantasia / shadow veil