MARCH GATHERING - is there already one?

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • //WAIT WHAT WHY ARE WE KILLING KITS

NO

AND AFTER ALL YOU PUT ME THROUGH

DON'T SAY IT WASN'T TRUE

THAT YOU

WERE NOT THE MONSTER

that i knew

ashpaw | riverclan (tags) ✲✴✵ falukit | riverclan ✲✴✵ passionkit | darkclan (tags) ✲✴✵ chromefoot | windclan ✲✴✵ perennial | skyclan

• TIME TO KILL TORI'S LITTLE FRIEND

DOVEKIT

//I'm v confused

I never agreed for dove to die

Tori's gonna hang a cat off a building for sure

Nothing in this world could ever bring them down.
    Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background.

Dovepaw~Darkclan~7 Moons~Tags~Played By DarkenedMemories

• //heck of a gathering XD I just got some wifi, don't know if it's too late or not??

JasperStar| Male| 39 Moons| Windclan| Leader| Bisexual| Brother of deceased Ferret| Best ability: Deep thinker, realist, slightly ADHD| Extrovert, thrives in crowds| Worst quality: Has a hatred for BloodClan, though currently they are allied| PM for capture, major injuries, or possible death|

Lives: 6/9

Played by Jadefeather12

• when said gathering has degenerated into ooc posts full of frantic yelling and Death

AND AFTER ALL YOU PUT ME THROUGH

DON'T SAY IT WASN'T TRUE

THAT YOU

WERE NOT THE MONSTER

that i knew

ashpaw | riverclan (tags) ✲✴✵ falukit | riverclan ✲✴✵ passionkit | darkclan (tags) ✲✴✵ chromefoot | windclan ✲✴✵ perennial | skyclan

• We've got to hold on, to what we've got — JasperStar — WindClan —

//giving it a shot XD It's a bit messy, sorry bout that

JasperStar watched through narrowed eyes as the BloodClan cats made their exit. Whether or not they would really be back next moon, he didn't know. If they did show up however, you could bet things would go just as well as this time had. JasperStar looked to LilyStar, and while he was uncertain about the new information he'd received about going ons in her clan, especially with Dusksparks, he wouldn't speak of them now. It was possible she had information on Lightningtooth to share, or maybe she would do so another time.

JasperStar wanted to get back to the moor as soon as possible, but he thought he should try to stay a bit longer. He listened to the DarkClan leader speak, surprise glittering in his gaze. "You suggest we trust him, even if he does come to us for peace? It may be different for your clan LilyStar, but BloodClan has done too much to my clan for me to ever believe there is a chance they would want true peace. You of all cats know best why I think this, after our talk a few days ago. And I'd think that you'd know not to trust them either, as that is the advice you gave me on that day." His tone wasn't reprimanding, and was softer than it might've been. LilyStar had done a lot for him, and despite her suggesting peace with those cats, he couldn't be angry with her. "What's more, I spoke to Caledon recently, and he did in fact, offer me a peace of sorts. But in return for it, he asked I turn away from you, Lilystar, if your clan ever needed help from WindClan. I turned him down, but this may be a warning sign that he is not done with your clan."

He paused, angry thoughts bubbling below the surface of his mind. JasperStar couldn't exactly be angry right now, as BloodClan was gone and there was no one to growl at. He could, however, be a bit ticked off with Condorpaw. The she cat had gone to a few of the clans lately, BloodClan included, and while Jasperstar admired her will for peace, she seemed to value it more than her leader's word at times. BloodClan was an enemy, in all senses. Peace was not something to be discussed with them. "Condorpaw, when we return to camp, I would like to speak with you." What exactly he'd say, he wasn't sure yet, but they would discuss a few things. JasperStar looked again to Lilystar, remembering her spies. "If the cats you have in BloodClan can get us information, that would be helpful. But I warn you all, BloodClan may be an enemy no one wants, but do not let your want for peace blind you. They will surely want something, and we must remain on guard. Especially DarkClan, after what Caledon proposed to me."

JasperStar| Male| 39 Moons| Windclan| Leader| Bisexual| Brother of deceased Ferret| Best ability: Deep thinker, realist, slightly ADHD| Extrovert, thrives in crowds| Worst quality: Has a hatred for BloodClan, though currently they are allied| PM for capture, major injuries, or possible death|

Lives: 6/9

Played by Jadefeather12

• // the gathering is not a Bloodclan thing, which is why I created the Bloodbath <3

sorry guys but Bloodclan is not allowed here :) maybe in the future?, on a plot basis but not a common occurrence.