YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE [OPEN, ATTACK RAMPAGE]

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!

• MEN, THE POLITE ONES AT LEAST, WOULD CALL ME A MONSTER

Regis rolled backwards from the conflict and landed in a heap of jumbled limbs, wounds still seeping with blood. However he felt his tongue tingle with the taste of blood that washed the expanse of his mouth. Groaning in a groggy manner he then raised his head and looked at Vega before peering past and seeing the chaos still going on around the place, including the fresh stench of Samuel's blood.

"Vega... g-get them out of here. Save them."

The Thunderlanders needed to be saved from this fucking madman, and preferably away from him as well since he felt a crazy moment coming on.

A BLOOD DRINKING FREAK

tumblr_p05rn3wECd1w0oxu3o3_540.giftumblr_p05rn3wECd1w0oxu3o4_r1_540.gif

"Even Monsters Can Afford To Show Some Manners"

Emiel Regis Rohellic Terzieff-Godefroy

Lion - Higher Vampire - Former Leader of the Thunderlands

This Character Is Deceased

Tags

• LOVELETTER M.A.V.S. —

When Feliciano was carried away, Loveletter's legs gave out, but that didn't stop the boy from dragging himself over to Regis, quickly spitting the goldenrod on the wound with a nod before moving his front legs as fast as he could to get away. "Charm-tan! We've gotta run! Ignore that strange old man!" Squeaked the boy, too struck with disbelief to understand what Akumu meant by him being his grandfather. Why? Why??

The sight of Deutschland made Loveletter dash over to him, legs dangling behind him, covered in dirt. "Charm-tan is still out there, papa!" He cried, glancing behind him at his legs before taking a deep breath and climbing up Deutschland's leg, with hopes to get onto his back. "Is grandma safe?" He asked, fear lacing his voice.

tags ♥ 9 m/o ♥ the thunderlands

• void emptiness from darkness riven — Vanitas — Sanguine Ruins— tags

He watched as the golden German Shepherd took his mate and grandchildren to safety. How weak. They were just insignificant specks in the grand scheme of things. His gaze turned towards Vega. Great. Well, he didn't need his blade for now. He saw Samuel, but still got hit. Yet, it was not enough to knock him down. He turned towards the German Shepherd and let out a hiss.

And then Charming. That little prick of a grandson. After all, did they not know how they were made? A lover trapping the one he loved in a murky, musty place, and then pressuring her to sleep with him. Of course, he was the true mastermind behind this-- but that did not matter. With a dangerous gleam in his eye, he approached the one he should care about, the one that was his blood. Black fire swarmed the lion, especially around his paws, and he attempted to push his paws against Charming, even try to dig into the boy with ebony claws.

And then, despite all the calls for help, what was happening; he revealed himself. His voice was laced with malicious pride, happy at what he had done. "My lovely, lovely grandchild." He began by lowering his face to the one he tried to attack. "This bloodline is more fucked than you know. After all, many of your Clanmates should know me." Whether his attack was successful or not, he stopped it for a brief moment to turn to the group gathered beneath him-- after all, going on a rampage like this was the only way he could be like a king and get an audience. "For I am the Void Emptiness from Darkness Riven! To me, the name Vanitas was given!"

• Vega let out a shriek of pain as the blade sliced her shoulder open and pain flooded her senses, her vision going white for a moment. But, she heeded Regis’ words. The lioness turned tail and made a move to pick up a much smaller Loveletter by the scruff and to try to carry him away.

vega_by_dr4m4_qu33n-dc67own.png

Regis winced as goldenrod was spat onto his wounds and he knew it was a futile effort, his cuts were simply too long and too deep. He was running on borrowed time and he'd rather spend what little movement and energy he had left to ensure everyone got away alive. He was thankful that Vega was heeding his instruction but Charming was still very much in harms way. He could see Vanitus attacking the youngster and the sight drove Regis into a deepening turmoil of fury and anguish. He knew he couldn't beat Vanitus like this, he really couldn't.

Suicide run, that was the only option now.

He gave himself over to his inner instincts, deciding to let the feral side out. A shuddering growl escaped him as his form shook and distorted, forelimbs changing into wings and fur falling away to reveal shimmering dark scales. The bat-like wyvern shrieked loudly as it announced its presence but slumped to the side as the wounds transferred over and left it momentarily weakened. The vampire only had one thing on it's mind though; kill Vanitus.

A BLOOD DRINKING FREAK

Tags

• the sudden contact if the large paws digging into him, caused the smaller feline to fall on the ground, hissing in pain, as he squrimed beneath the other. of course, he was fucking scared out if his skin, but he refused to show that. especially around his brother. he was supposed to be the fearless, protector of letty, and he couldnt be that if he was scared. so, he proceeded to taunt the older male, who claimed to be his grandfather, which would ultimately cause his downfall. "erg, lemme fuckin' go! you are so tough attacking me, aint ya? you are at least twice my size, so get the fuck offa me! and i dont fucking care! your blood may run through our veins, but you ain't family! you aint shit to me but another enemy!" the maine coon hell cat hissed, feekimg the blood begin to pool around the wounds that were currently being given to him by his "grandfather".

• void emptiness from darkness riven — Vanitas — Sanguine Ruins— tags

// hey guys just letting you Vanitas is with an a, not an u. GS !

Hmph. He had expected a grander reaction. An almost poutish look crossed the now-adult lion's face. No one cared who he was... or did they simply not remember? He said set fire to their territory! He had nearly killed the mighty Ventus! Though, in that case, he supposed he helped his other side. He stared down at his grandchild for a few brief seconds. Hmph. He'd have to finish that weak, little speck later.

His dark ears swiveled as he heard a thundering, shuddering roar. In the lion's place stood a bat wyvern creature. He made someone lose control yet again. He watched the unclaimed lioness stagger away and he was left facing the creature. The lion let out a roar of his own to match it, before gripping his blade and readying himself. "Glad you decided to stop playing the pacifist."

//Sorry, didn't even realise I was doing that.

The response of a roar locked Regis's feral mind directly onto Vanitas, which was probably a blessing considering he had been nearly tempted to attack his fellow Thunderlanders, but that was no longer the case. His mind was set and he returned another roaring shriek back at the lion. It was then that he charged forward at speed, then at the last moment flapped his wings with such force that he took to the air and soared just above Vanitas, swooping his hind legs down and attempting to seize hold of him by the shoulders before aiming to carry him away with him away from Tempesta.

A BLOOD DRINKING FREAK

Tags

• giphy.gif

This Is How I Show My Love

GalaxyStep | GS

GS heard some roaring, He perked his head up. "What the hell is going on?" He asked himself.

He trots towards the roars. Once GalaxyStep got close in a visible shot, He started to prepared a attack.

Since GS isn't like a normal wolf, His growl was more of a exorcist growl. So, He bared

his teeth and showed his second mouth.

"Who are you?" He asked Vanitas with his deep growl.

GS never knew Vanitas, So he wasn't afraid to attack.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

//SCREAMS

tumblr_no1akdvrHq1ser9ryo6_500.gif

This Thing Called Love

song by NF

GS aka GalaxyStep / Tags

The post was edited 1 time, last by GS ! ().