i'd settle for some company // joining

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • you'd be lucky to meet me --

So this was where they'd been sent, hm? It wasn't so bad, really. It seemed like a really nice place! It wasn't home, that much was true, but that was okay. It wasn't like they were here permanently, just... indefinitely. At that thought, a bright smile appeared on Rosemary's face. She tended to try to look on the good side of things, and in that case, that was the chance that she'd return home, eventually. Maybe she'd make some new friends here, too! Oh, that'd be nice, she didn't have enough friends to talk to at the guild, and she couldn't wait to find someone who was willing to talk to her rather than just boss her around. She glanced over her shoulder for her partner, calling back, "Come on, Hemlock, you slowpoke! Keep up, we're basically there!"

tags + plot

when you coming home, dad?

i don't know when, but we'll get together then

The post was edited 1 time, last by michael. ().

• 「 you and me — ARE LIKE DRUGS AND CANDY

☘ — Hemlock, the slowpoke, only drug his paws slower as she called to him. The young man didn't enjoy the travels, where as Rosemary seemed to be having the time of her life. In his whole life, Hemlock had never had such bad luck. Walking into trees, getting leaves stuck in his antler sap, getting stuck with his resting bitch face for longer than necessary just to hide his emotions... And Rosemary breezed through. He paused a few steps before Rosemary, observing her thin, brown and white body before walking up beside her, careful not to intertwine their antlers on accident.

"So, this is the place?" he asked, knowing full well it was. On the way here, he researched the group, which, quite frankly, may have led him to many of his quarrels with nature. Walking and reading at the same time was not an easy thing to do. He learned that they worshiped some greater goddess like thing - something like that - and that plants were the most sacred part of life. Rosemary might even have it easy, here, with the flowers sprouting off of her antlers. Whereas he had sap dripping from them - the only positive side to the sap was that it was rather sweet, when he wasn't upset or anything.

It was mildly poisonous when he was perfectly fine, to the point where cats and other creatures of his size and greater wouldn't be affected. However, with growing anger and general upset attitudes, it became poisonous enough to knock out a full grown elephant. Hopefully it never got to that point, "So... what do we do now? Wait?" he asked, grumpy tones lacing his voice.

tumblr_mrbvui9TbX1sa0p83o1_250.gifgiphy.gif

HOLLOW POINT CONVERSATION

• you'd be lucky to meet me --

"Yes, grumpy, this is the place!" she announced to him, taking a seat as he finally reached her side. He had been so slow the entire trip, and she knew exactly why that was, but she wasn't going to bug him for it, seeing as he'd likely know a lot more about the place than she would, now. She shook her head to get rid of the loose petals on the flowers the grew from her antlers, taking a moment afterwards to look around at the territory she was in. It wasn't too long that she had to admire it, as she knew Hemlock wouldn't want to sit there in silence. She was proved right when he continued speaking.

His voice was clearly annoyed, but she brushed it off, instead deciding she'd keep up her bright attitude so she could lessen any of the venom in his voice. "It won't be that bad, Hemlock," Rosemary insisted, turning her head to look at him, careful not to knock their antlers together. "I'm sure it won't be too long of a wait before someone shows up." She turned her gaze back to the territory in front of it, letting herself admire the land a while more as she awaited someone from the Overgrowth to come around and invite them to join the group, or to ask why they were there so she could suggest it herself.

tags + plot

when you coming home, dad?

i don't know when, but we'll get together then

• "Greetings, strangers. I am Lorina; I take responsibility for the safety of those who dwell in these lands. What are your intentions here?" Lorina approached slowly, her posture assertive, but not aggressive. These two didn't seem hostile, after all, and it was likely they were looking for a safe place to stay. The thirty foot long dragoness stopped a fair distance from the smaller creatures, so as not to intimidate them too much, and dipped her head in a polite greeting.

Swamp Dragon | Fury of the Overgrowth | PM for plotting

the_swamp_queen_in_full_by_lokisaurusrex-dc3kpcn.png

☘ — Hemlock opened his mouth to respond to Rosemary, prepared to announce that he didn't want to wait, when another voice spoke in place of him. He whipped his head towards the voice, potentially knocking his antlers into her's on accident, and staring at the rather long dragon, "How in the hell were you so quiet?" he rumbled, taking a step away before recognizing that she was speaking. It took him a few moments to try and figure out what she said before speaking, again.

"Our intentions, as you say, are to join. Simple and easy," he responded, seating himself and rubbed his head with his paw. Even if Rosemary missed his antler swing, Lorina's surprise appearance was enough to scare a headache into him, "I'm Hemlock."

• ❝ SON OF MAN, LOOK TO THE SKY ❞

shumamba arrived shortly after, the jaguar hybrid posing a much less intimidating figure than the thirty-foot behemoth next to him. joiners? they seemed to get more and more of those every day.

"then welcome. we have plenty of room for more of the mother's chosen. i suppose you two are hugnry, sim?"

the power to be strong, and the wisdom to be wise

all these things will come to you in time

jaguar - the overgrowth | played by Lokisaurus

☘ — Mother's chosen? Hemlock turned to try and share a look with his comrade, before speaking again, "Uh, thanks," he was glad the two who joined, no matter how large and seemingly threatening they seemed, were generally okay. As for hunger... "I'm not, but thanks. Again," he cringed a bit before glancing around, "I am tired, however. Mind showing me to camp?" Rosemary surely could get by on her own.

• ☼ ☼ ☼ Agata, late as always, arrived next, head only lifted slightly from the ground as her body rustled through the leaves. There was no ill will in her indifferent smirk, but many people mistook her... well, her whole face, for aggression. Perks of being a snake, she figured. "I'll show you to camp, teman baru."