March Spotlight Contest! {3-1-2018 to 3-31-2018}

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • Hello FeralFronters!

It's time for the Monthly Spotlight Contest! Each winner will earn 100 credits, a winner’s accolade, as well as an instant notification to spotlight their win (the blue bar at the top of the screen is an instant notification, all art/writing will be linked here)!

RULES

• All art and writing must be 100% yours! Anybody caught plagiarizing in any manner will be disqualified from the current event and ALL FUTURE EVENTS. If the severity is high, one may also be issued a ban for their plagiarism. Please do not plagiarize, we do not take it lightly.
    • Art and writing are their own, separate entry. You can win once in art and once in writing. You can submit both, but you cannot win both. If you happen to be picked as winner for both, staff will pick which was better of the two and let you win that one. The winner for BOTH sections will receive 100 credits. So that means there is one art winner and one writing winner.
    • ALL forms of art/writing are welcome. Poems, short stories, haikus, anything you can think of! All submissions must follow site rules and be, at a maximum, PG-13. This means please limit your gore to very little and no sexual themes. All writing must be 1,000 words or less!

THIS MONTH'S THEME IS: "In like a lion, out like a lamb!"

TO SUBMIT WORK: Please just post into this thread! Please put all submissions into a spoiler to prevent making the thread super long. If you’d like to add an author’s/artist’s note please feel free to!

• Weirdo forever

Vive le revoutio`n

(Henri is propped on James' shoulders, spying on British soldiers in Boston Harbor)James: "How many do you see, Henri?"Henri: "Un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq...James: "English, Henri, not French"Henri: "I'm counting the English!"

• Track!

YOLO.

[img]http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af155/adam-blog/Gif/Walking-Charmeleon.gif[/img]
    FireStar vs. TigerStar: the epic battle
    [img width=510 height=319]http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/031/0/b/firestar_vs__tigerstar_2012_by_faith_wolff-d4o9b62.png[/img]
    This is one of the best pictures I found.
  • In Like a Lion Out Like a Lamb

He came in

Proud and Mighty.

Revered and Praised by those in his Town.

He thought that the rest of the World was like his little town.

That he was bound to rise above the rest.

He believed he would easily pass the test.

Become the business’s MVP.

Be the Lion ruling the Sheep.

Superiority over the inferior and they would slink back into his shadow without a peep.

Someone like me they wish to be.

Or so he believed.

He was wrong.

Within the competition he saw that through his shallowness others surpassed him.

That he was overconfident.

Cocky.

In he walked in mighty and proud as if he had a mane to call his Crown.

But out he walked like a lamb.

He who was once so condescending.

His arrogance never ending.

Meek and Silent like no other man.

Another humbled little lamb in this vast, diverse land.

EXPLANATION: This story is about a small town successful man who believes the real-world is just like his little town where there was no competition. He is shallow and believes he is superior and attends a sort of internship and believes he is superior to the rest of the interns and that he was destined to get the job. Because of his smug behavior he becomes strongly disliked by the others and no one wants to work with him. He considers himself superior, proud, and elite like a lion. But by the end he doesn't get the job and realizes the error of his ways and becomes a lamb. Meek, no longer arrogant and realizing how small he is in this vast world. And.... I was somewhat inspired by The Death of a Salesman

IMPORTANT: I WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE ON MY MAIN ACCOUNT AS I NEED TO PREPARE FOR SAT AND EXAMS AND MY CLASSES IN GENERAL I WILL ONLY HAVE TIME TO MANAGE MY TRAD. CAT ACCOUNTS. NOT ONLY THAT BUT I HAVE LOST ALL MUSE FOR MY OTHER RPS, I'M SORRY FEEL FREE TO KILL OFF, OR PUT UP MY CHARRIES FOR ADOPTION, FEEL FREE TO TAKE OVER MY THREADS AS WELL :)

MY CATS

Dovestrike - Riverclan * LIONSTRIDE - Windclan * BAXTON - Bloodclan - BANE * Rogue - BUMBLEKIT * Riverclan

NEED A FANCYPOST? BIO TEMPLATE? DEFAULT FANCYPOST? COME BY AND VISIT! ALL THINGS FREE EVEN THE CUSTOMS!!!

𝙆𝙀𝙀𝙋 𝙄𝙏 𝙆𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙋𝙔***PREMADE TEMPLATES (WIP AS OF 3/7/2018)

A DAY WITHOUT A SMILE

is a day wasted

characters. | played by SWIFTCREAM | To Get My Attention Just PM Me or TAG Me

68eed1019e42755c50957f2203670f48-full.jpg

The post was edited 2 times, last by Swiftcream ().

• track for writing

i keep trying to conceive that death is from above

char gallery / / about me / / text wall

previously exodus. will continue to answer to exo, exodus

• In like a lion and out like a lamb

OR

The tale of Boulder and Pebble

There was once a warrior known simply as Boulder, for their strength and unmovable status. Some say they intimidated mountains so much they sunk down in fear and became canyons, others say that their breath could create tornadoes. But most of all, they were a massive bully. Every year, Boulder would set up a tournament where volunteers could see if they could beat them in combat. At first, hundreds of warriors would test their abilities against the mighty Boulder, but as year after year passed and no one was able to defeat Boulder, people stopped coming. Some of the citizens grew bored of Boulder’s constant victories, while others were too scared to battle. “Which one of you lovely people would like to challenge me?” Boulder bellowed in a voice that shook the Earth to its very core. “I would, if you wouldn’t mind.” Said a tiny voice, which belonged to the town’s orphan cobbler named Pebble. “You? You’re nothing but a twig. Pebble is a very accurate name.” Boulder scoffed. They then began to laugh, sneering at the audience into to laughing along with them. Pebble looked a bit flustered, but stood their guard. “I-If I win, you have t-to leave this town forever and never harm anyone again!” Pebble stammered, whole trying to look brave. “Aaaaand you have to be the one to leave.” Boulder said, flicking the small Pebble’s nose. “I, but wait I-.” Pebble began to protest, before being cut off. “Great! See you at the game!” Boulder said in an obviously fake cheerful voice. “Oh and one more thing, you have 5 minutes to prepare yourself.” The brutish warrior said, in a grim and intimidating voice.

—————

Pebble spent most of their 4 minutes alone with their anxiety. “What am I going to do? I’m obviously going to lose, but what will happen to me then? I’ll be all alone and there isn’t another town in miles, and, and, and.” Pebble was on the verge of tears, before they heard a knock on the door. “Hey, may we come in?” A voice asked. It belong to Pebble’s group of friends. Pebble sniffed and nodded quietly. “That was a very brave thing you did back there.” Said Creek, one of Pebble’s friends. “It doesn’t matter now, I’m going to get ripped to pieces and I might die and-.” Pebble said, voice shaking. “It’s okay, you’ll be fine, we’re here’s for you buddy.” Another friend, Shroom said in a comforting voice. “I-I know but, I’m scared!” Pebble cried, bursting into full on tears. “Pebble, listen to me.” One friend named Tadpole said in a serious voice, gripping Pebble’s face. For once, Pebble stopped talking. “You are the smartest, quickest person I know and based on what you did now, the bravest. We’ll be with you every step of the way, all you have to do is try and you know what? Even if you die, people will remember you for the time you stood up for them. But rest assured, you will have my confidence.” Tadpole said. “And my love.” Shroom smiled, putting their hand on Pebble’s shoulder. “And my support!” Creek said, ruffling Pebble’s hair. Pebble smiled. “Thanks guys, you’re the best friends anyone could ever have.” They said.

————

5 Minutes had passed, and the two opponents were standing in the colosseum. “Are you ready for a tustle, Pipsqueak?” Boulder taunted, clutching onto a large hammer. Pebble stood, completely frozen in fear. They turned to see their friends in the audience cheering and giving support. For once in their life, Pebble finally felt a little confidence. The match had started and Boulder came in, swinging the hammer like a crazy gorilla. Pebble jumped out of the way as the hammer came down, causing it to get stuck in the ground. As Boulder yanked and yanked the hammer and brought out a few curse words, Pebble began to run on top of the Behemoth’s back. Boulder noticed, and began to swipe, but the tiny underdog still kept running. As the skin laded road started to fade, Pebble propelled themselves off and, against all odds, gripped on to the decorated top of a colosseum pillar. Pebble began to hyperventilate as they saw their feet dangle over feets and feets of nothing but free air. The crowd, who were once quiet and breathless when Pebble was in the air began cheering. Finally someone other than Boulder was winning. Boulder’s eyes turned red upon hearing Pebble’s victory and burst into a fit of rage and jealousy. Like a raging ox, Boulder charge towards the pillar as Pebble jumped off it. Boulder being too furious to notice, swung and swung at the pillar with their mallet, some saying 87 times. Pebble, fearful like the rest of the spectators, began to slowly step back. Unfortunately, Pebble stepped on a dried leaf that had happened to flutter its way into the stadium. Everyone gasped; Pebble, Boulder, and even the audience. The earth stood still as Boulder quietly and slowly turned to face Pebble. Boulder’s eyes glew red and their body was hidden by shadows. In that moment, people no longer saw Boulder as a human, but as a monster. Pebble stood still, facing the beast fearlessly while counting from 3...to...1. SMACK! The badly beaten pillar had fallen onto its tormentor, knocking Boulder unconscious. The crowd began cheering even louder than ever before, especially Pebble’s friends. Pebble began laughing, tears coming out of their eyes. They ran up to their friends, who were in the front row, and hugged them. Pebble was alive.

————

On that day, Boulder, the arrogant, physically strong Lion came out the colosseum as a defeated, embarrassed lamb, and Pebble, the skinny, small, weak, and scared lamb, came out as a self-confident, brave, and emotionally strong Lion.

(Hope you liked it! I based it off of folklore and short stories read in school.)

YOLO.

[img]http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af155/adam-blog/Gif/Walking-Charmeleon.gif[/img]
    [img width=510 height=319]http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/031/0/b/firestar_vs__tigerstar_2012_by_faith_wolff-d4o9b62.png[/img]
  • Can’t wait to see the rest of your submissions!

YOLO.

• KairosLion I have my own characters named Boulder and Pebble, but they're related. I used to be called Boulder the Lycanroc.

Anyway,

This is based on my fanfic series The Legend of Fox the Brave on Quotev, more specifically my story The Dusk Wolf(#SelloutStorm)

Quotev Profile: https://www.quotev.com/27683203

Join us fellow weirdos!

Best Geometry Dash song EVER!

I am apparently owned by Sir Moneybags

Special doggos!

?VNcd4=platform.png?VZc4y=platform.png?VnCVz=platform.png?VnCLD=platform.png?VnCVs=platform.png

"Remember that no one can tell you who you truly are. You are stronger than you think." -Tai the Charizard, Red's Rescue

"No matter the bumps, no matter the bruises, no matter the scars, still the truth is the cross has made, the cross has made you flawless!"-MercyMe, Flawless

I will miss you forever Grandpa, 1942-2015

• 「 i been trying to fix my pride — but that shits broken 」

writing explanation: its the life of a student. whether it be me, or the people around me that i see, its where my inspiration is drawn from. they go to school every day and get beaten by bullies. no one stands up for them and they try standing up for themselves but every time they do, theyre bullying gets worse and they leave believing themselves to be worthless.

"speech"

TAGS

• Writing Entry - Note: I have not written a lot of poems, so we'll see how this goes.

Might submit art if I have time...

• (I sure hope next month’s theme is April Fools, I have a great idea for that...)

YOLO.

• ther wasnt many entries ops

• Congrats!

YOLO.