|| We’re all we have now || Dog Roleplay (sign up thread)

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • e41904f9df4a2f2b7497bd703dbd03bb.jpg

Name: texas

Breed: greenland dog x malamute mix

Personality: texas is stubborn and doesn't like for people to know when she is wrong. she takes pride in being right most of the time due to her great amount of intelligence, and she is very hardworking and ambitious. other than her stubbornness and pride, she is rather mature and easy to get along with. she is a bit stand-off-ish when you first meet her, but quickly warms up to strangers after a bit. she is protective and loyal to a fault, and would die for her packmates. she also has a huge soft spot for runts and kids.

History: will be revealed in rp

Mate/Crush: open

Kin: open

Other: pastel yellow

hey!! my name is alexandra, but i prefer to be called aly. i write poetry, sing, and of course roleplay. i especially love human/realistic roleplay and of course clan roleplay(non-traditional, i usually roleplay canines). i roleplay lusk(seen in my avvie picture), sorrow, and wildpup.

WILDYOUTH'S BIO

The post was edited 1 time, last by alexandra j. ().

• my bad! updated:)

hey!! my name is alexandra, but i prefer to be called aly. i write poetry, sing, and of course roleplay. i especially love human/realistic roleplay and of course clan roleplay(non-traditional, i usually roleplay canines). i roleplay lusk(seen in my avvie picture), sorrow, and wildpup.

WILDYOUTH'S BIO

• EVEN THOUGH I KNOW YOU'RE NOT GONNA COME BACK —

— I can’t wash it away

• rawr

The threads lil' ol' me has made

"Life is like a game of CHESS

To win you have to make a MOVE.

Knowing which move to make comes with IN-SIGHT and KNOWLEDGE

and by learning the lessons that are accumulated along the way.

We become each and every piece in the game called Life."

-Allan Rufus

• Just let me know if anyone else would like to interact with my Character. She’s a loner who’s a few weeks pregnant and she was just let into the garage by Fern.

Some of my threads:

The Unusual Patients of GreenGlen Laboratories: A jump-in thread about a mysterious incident that causes people to develop “symptoms”, mutations that give them superhuman powers and/or turn them into nonhuman monsters. These people, now called “patients”, are carted away to GreenGlen Laboratories to be studied, observed, tested, and experimented on.

Once: A high fantasy fairy tale thread where the evil Black Dragon has manipulated the land of Everia’s citizens into doing her bidding, creating the sinister league known as the Dark Knights. In order to stop this, one band of heroes known as the Guardians must stick together before the world is under their rule.

Welcome to Casa de la Lobo: A post-apocalyptic dog pack RP where a pack of dogs take refuge in an abandoned hotel after a mysterious flood evacuated all of the humans from the city.

• Bump

The threads lil' ol' me has made

"Life is like a game of CHESS

To win you have to make a MOVE.

Knowing which move to make comes with IN-SIGHT and KNOWLEDGE

and by learning the lessons that are accumulated along the way.

We become each and every piece in the game called Life."

-Allan Rufus

• LOOK ME IN THE EYES AND CUT ME OPEN

TELL ME ITS A NEW TYPE OF INNER BEAUTY

• Here is both my posts for forms.

• Submissive never came back and I don't think they will sadly Bltiz one of teir characters and Blair had a thing going on ,and I was simply suggesting possible sub plots so you are free to turn down.

• fixed the first post and edited my dogs

~Death leaves a pain that nobody can heal, but the love leaves a memory nobody can steal ~

Follow me on Musical.ly @xxx_Alpha_xxx

Follow me on Diviantart for my art: https://dusty2117.deviantart.com/]