|| We’re all we have now || Dog Roleplay (sign up thread)

• || Introduction ||

The year is 2035. Humans have disappeared from the earth and dogs rule. Well mostly... Predators still roam the world. All zoo animals have gone back to their old primal ways. The dogs have to protect themselves against Large cats, Gorillas, And even bears. It’s a kill or be killed life.

New Roleplay Thread

Plot & Chat thread

Roleplay thread (old thread)

- - -

|| Plot ||

It has been a few months since humans vanished from the earth. Some dogs have forgotten or never knew the feeling of humans love. But their are some Dogs who’s humans lasted the longest and they are still haunted by the disappearance.

- - -

|| Rules ||

- - -

|| Territory ||

maxresdefault.jpg

This pack of dogs resides in an abandoned city. The have turned an old car Garage into a place to stay. They scavenged Blankets, car interior, or anything they could find for comfort in. The territory is full of prey and even predictors. Kill or be killed!

- - -

|| Ranks ||

- - -

|| Form ||

- - -

~Death leaves a pain that nobody can heal, but the love leaves a memory nobody can steal ~

Follow me on Musical.ly @xxx_Alpha_xxx

Follow me on Diviantart for my art: https://dusty2117.deviantart.com/]

The post was edited 32 times, last by ~Dusty~ ().

• Red

~Death leaves a pain that nobody can heal, but the love leaves a memory nobody can steal ~

The post was edited 14 times, last by ~Dusty~ ().

• Ky
    Ari
  • So how the the worker and inn-keeper ranks work is they are technically loners. They have little to no ties to the pack. (But you are welcome to play a dog who does, or who is secretly working for Zoey at the inn) it is up to you! She pays in food and fresh water. Payment will be prey. I was thinking dogs could trade prey/Bones/things for a drink and a place to stay. Kinda like in the movie all dogs go to Heavan

• Name: Maximus

Rank: loner might join pack or just stalk it.. if he joins he might cause trouble by wanting to lead

Breed: Doberdane (a mix between doberman and great dane amazing right?)

Personality: Maximus has become increasingly antisocial and aggressive with the death of his little owner Jill. He dislikes it when people talk low of humans and is very touchy when talking about his past. While relatively docile and calm, Max has quite the temper and once he snaps he WILL attack. He never had children, a mate, or even a fellow dog in his life so he doesn't know how to behave around them nor does he understand them very well. He loves hunting and fighting even though he isn't very good at hunting since he is so large and loud. He has thought about joining the pack but dislikes the rules and instead eats their left-overs.

On the inside he was once a very loyal and sweet dog. He was highly protective over Jill seeing that her parents died, but the one day he wandered off she was mauled by a bear. Maximus has never forgiven himself for it. However he does have a soft spot for the weaker things such as pups and baby animals.

History: Maximus was adopted by a loving family at the age of 3 months. They were the best! But by the time he was two his favorite owner, Jill, was left alone with the death of her parents. She was only 7 and all they had was each other. He kept her safe for many years until he wandered off, chasing a rabbit for them to eat. He went a little too far and Jill couldn't keep up. By the time he caught up with the rabbit and killed it and return home, he found Jill's body and collapsed. He had left her there, her body was torn to shreds and he smelt bear. He can't stop thinking about how she needed him and how she was terrified. Now he was alone.

Mate/Crush: open!

Kin: none.

Other: don't really have one blues and greens i guess XD

WIPPPPP

IMPORTANT: I WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE ON MY MAIN ACCOUNT AS I NEED TO PREPARE FOR SAT AND EXAMS AND MY CLASSES IN GENERAL I WILL ONLY HAVE TIME TO MANAGE MY TRAD. CAT ACCOUNTS. NOT ONLY THAT BUT I HAVE LOST ALL MUSE FOR MY OTHER RPS, I'M SORRY FEEL FREE TO KILL OFF, OR PUT UP MY CHARRIES FOR ADOPTION, FEEL FREE TO TAKE OVER MY THREADS AS WELL :)

MY CATS

Dovestrike - Riverclan * LIONSTRIDE - Windclan * BAXTON - Bloodclan - BANE * Rogue - BUMBLEKIT * Riverclan

NEED A FANCYPOST? BIO TEMPLATE? DEFAULT FANCYPOST? COME BY AND VISIT! ALL THINGS FREE EVEN THE CUSTOMS!!!

𝙆𝙀𝙀𝙋 𝙄𝙏 𝙆𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙋𝙔***PREMADE TEMPLATES (WIP AS OF 3/7/2018)

A DAY WITHOUT A SMILE

is a day wasted

characters. | played by SWIFTCREAM | To Get My Attention Just PM Me or TAG Me

68eed1019e42755c50957f2203670f48-full.jpg

The post was edited 1 time, last by Swiftcream ().

1. Image
    2. Name: Ash
    3. Age: 2 Years
    4. Gender: F
    5. Rank: Fighter, if not is it okay to be part-time healer, like Brightheart in Warrior Cats XD)
    6. Breed: Husky
    7. Personality: Charming, quick witted and fierce. Although she looks harmless she can be a very vicious fighter if it comes down to it. She is stubborn and doesn't like following orders much. To outsiders she's cold, but once you get to know her she can be a very joyful dog.
    8. History:
    9. Mate/Crush: Open for plotting
    10. Kin: None
    11. Other: Dark colours like black, grey, silver and white or such

The threads lil' ol' me has made

"Life is like a game of CHESS

To win you have to make a MOVE.

Knowing which move to make comes with IN-SIGHT and KNOWLEDGE

and by learning the lessons that are accumulated along the way.

We become each and every piece in the game called Life."

-Allan Rufus

• track! Could i maybe reserve a pup/learner that could be adopted by Ragnar, i just think it'd be a cute plot. Fine if not thpugh thanks :"3