OFFICIAL TRAD. CHAT & DORK THREAD

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • hey guys just a heads up that i'm setting riverclan on fire sometime in the near future~ FIRE PLOT TIMELINE

just in case you'd want your clans to be affected by the smoke that comes of it, especially neighboring clans

if not, then feel free to ignore me! i dont really plan on involving any other clans so it's totally fine if your clan is completely unaware+unaffected.

• HEY! YOU!

YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT! I'M TALKING TO YOU!

HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO BE:

• MURDERED?
    • MAULED?
    • MAIMED?
    • KIDNAPPED?
    • BRUTALLY ATTACKED?
    • TORTURED?

IF YOU ANSWERED "YES" TO ANY OF THE ABOVE, THEN BOY HAVE WE GOT THE CAT FOR YOU! JUST CALL THIS TOLL-FREE NUMBER AND alright, jk, but in all seriousness, cedar's back and ready to murder

A393_B33_D_2471_40_B3_9775_0_D262303_F0_FE.jpg

I know Exactly Why I Walk and Talk like a Machine

tags | Played by -Renegade- and tinybabyleafs  | Rogue

| Maine Coon | Leader

| Join the Rogue Group!

• YAY!

— Sweet as sugar. Hard as ice. Hurt me once, I'll kill you twice.

• quiet track since i'm getting more involved in trad now so

sometimes you gotta keep in the know :tm:

shh, i'll stitch you back up ; no need to show me how

since i'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself !

velkhana 20 years rat squad bard casual & advanced probably raiding in ffxiv storage

• hey so i had this I d e a and this is copy pasted straight from the riverclan discord,, so some of you may have seen this already

i play ashfolly, bellakit, passionkit, and daylightpaw!

hold me like we're going

home

& turn your tears to rain

& bury me beautiful

heaven knows

how i've loved you

• not really around anymore, but ^^^^^^^^^ seriously THIS is really really so important. It’s completely fine if you don’t know much about mental illnesses but if you’re going to play a character with one, it IS important to educate yourself on what that really means.

i’m afraid I have a pretty minimal amount of knowledge on them but i’d love to see a guide or even multiple!!!

AND I AM JUST A LINE WITHOUT A HOOK

call me ren! | complete dumbass | scribegraeysnappy ILY <3

The post was edited 1 time, last by aurenh ().

• I’ve seen people start guides about mental illness in the past, but never finish them. I think it would be easier to create a guide for individual disorders with the help of other members. I like the idea!

If you’d like a quote from me for a guide on any of the following issues, hit me up: autism, PTSD, bipolar, major depressive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder.

And if anyone is ever planning on making a character with one of the above issues, I’d be happy to assist if you pm me!

I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT I WAS DANGEROUS

SEMI ADVANCED TRAD ROLEPLAYER -- sheogorath | nathanos

• cedar!! eagle needs to find out he killed sparrow and the two need to fight!!!!

and yeah, i had a resource for people to volunteer talking about different issues that they have first hand experience with for people to reach out to, but then it kinda went inactive and was buried lol (and im pretty sure a lot of the people are inactive now lol). i can create a new one tho if yall are interested!

~* how rare and beautiful it is to even exist *~

he/him || 20 || trad rper + mod || EST

aleksei || bloodclan healer

eaglespirit || windclan warrior

goldenpaw || riverclan apprentice

dawnkit || shadowclan kit

• That's a great idea tiny :v

I just look it up online v:

i keep trying to conceive that death is from above

char gallery / / about me / / text wall

previously exodus. will continue to answer to exo, exodus

• I LOVE this idea! I don't have much knowledge (if any) on mental illnesses, but I'd love to see some guides.

Also, IRL I'm an empath, so....I could try to write up a guide on what it's actually like if someone who is not an empath wants to play a character who is.

— Sweet as sugar. Hard as ice. Hurt me once, I'll kill you twice.

• I have anxiety, insomnia, reactive attachment disorder, and depression. I also have phobias. I could help I just dont know how to explain.

i keep trying to conceive that death is from above

char gallery / / about me / / text wall

previously exodus. will continue to answer to exo, exodus