KEEP ON GOING ¤¤ open && cartellian

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • -- BREATHING IN LIGHTNING TONIGHT IS FOR FIGHTING --

The frontier. Honestly he did not kenw much about them other then they had once been known as Skyclan but not even during that time had he paid much attention to them. A quiet place this one seemed to be though and because of that they might be less judging at least that was something he had come here to check out for himself. Who was even leading this clan though?. Sollux blinked as he stopt by the border and took a look around him after someone but found no one close by. That only meant one thing then. He took a seat on the ground going to have to wait until someone arrived before stating his business for coming here. The Godfather looked tired but he felt that constantly this days so it was nothing new. To many losses and his Underboss death had really taken a tool on his otherwise apathetic heart. It was suffocating to care but he felt like it was better then to go back to his former hollowish life. At least now he had something to fight for not only his clan but his son as well. For so long had he endured everything that heaved itself on his shoulders but for the first time since losing his brother had a reason to contunie to look for a better allternative. His son was all to thank for that. His little hope in shining light. He would be fine as long he had him.

[ TAGS ]

( NOW I'VE BECOME THE MONSTER THAT I CAN'T KILL OR ESCAPE )

I UNDERSTAND THE FEAR YOU FEEL WHEN YOU LOOK AT MY FACE

( I'VE MADE MYSELF MUCH COLDER JUST TO MAKE THE WORLD FEEL WARM )

• The Cartel; a group he didn't know a lot about, but one that held him in a state of intrigue whenever it came into conversation. It definitely didn't host the cleanest of paws, dealing in trades considered taboo by some, but despite Elijah's morals, he still couldn't help but be interested in the way they did business. He wouldn't have passed up the opportunity to speak with one of their members. Little did he know, it would be his lucky day.

He didn't recognise the Cartel's scent, so upon witnessing Sollux in the territory, he would have taken him for any old wanderer if not for the myriad of other smells that drowned the stranger's fur. Frowning thoughtfully, the wolf flicked his tail and wandered over, staying on guard, just in case. His new avian accomplice had taken a liking to his sash and was roosting there with his sword, looking around in silence.

"'Scuse me."

He called out to the male, slowing his steps when he came near.

"This is the Frontier. Can I help you?"

He tilted his head, then added, "I'm Elijah, by the way."

-tags-

⋆ and im slowly falling ⋆

roleplayed by kajuko

• No good deed goes unpunished ! —

Azaseil was no closer a leader of this place than the sun was to the moon, but he always took an interest in visitors. He'd heard about The Cartel but had never personally met a member beyond this instance. As such, the two-tailed ocelot was the next to approach, a kind smile on his face. He had nothing to comment after Eli did, and simply sat next to the wolf.

"Speech" Thoughts Attacking

☆★ Eleka nahmen nahmen

Ah tum ah tum eleka nahmen

The Frontier | Officer played by Ghosting Away

• Blazestar was not a fan of the cartel. It was lead at one point by Bill Cipher, which instantly put it in a bad spot in her mind. On top of that, they were arrogant anti-clanners who, as far as she was aware, would sell anything to anyone, as long as they made profit. It made her sick. As soon as the scent of the Cartel hit her nose, she changed her course in order to find it's source. She would not realize that this was the leader once she got there, and assumed he was merely here to sell them something. However Elijah and already spoken, so she would keep her mouth shut until the other spoke.

whoops my signature decided to be mean so you get a line of text instead >:)

• AIN'T NO MERCY

sebastian xerseus / the frontier & child / male [♂] / tags

*:・゚✦ The child would bound over and place himself near Blazestar. Wanting to stay out of the way as he watched in silence. It was, well, a bad time. Something about the strangers aura was, well odd.

"Speech."

*:・゚✦ FORGIVE ME FOR MY WRONGS

I HAVE JUST BEGUN *:・゚✦

— sebastian | the frontier | stargazer | tags

Thier opinion on them just meant they hadn't catch up on all the changes he had done since becoming the Godfather. For example they where no longer an anti-clan. They did not start shit with groups just because they not run a business with them and his business was now more profersional and not by criminals how not even know what they where doing. " Greetings Elijah, my name's Sollux, the Godfather of The Cartel. Pleasure to meet you." he adressed the coyote since he was the only one how had spoken up so focused his attention on him for the time being. For all he know he might be the leader of this place because his memory was like a fucking gold fish when it come to names. Just image the struggle for him to remember every damn name of his thugs. That was a constant battle for him. Faces and names, it was hard to tell them apart. " I have come here to ask if your clan would be interested to have a business between us. As you might know we run divisions that can help the other clans such like weapons,food and even help with your injured members. We also sell stuff for someone's special needs however have a age limit on all our adult-like products. You can also bring up terms as our associate what you not want us to sell to your group like drugs for an example or if you want to increase the age limit on our products. All of this can be discussed and we always shows respect for this terms." he said and then waited to see what they had to say since he not was sure which one was leader and not.

[ TAGS ]

• bump

• A... Business proposal? She had nothing but bad biases for the cartel, having heard nothing but bad about them. they had been lead by Bill Cipher, they had a prostitution division at one point, they had hurt kids and adults, hurt lots of people, the news from BlizzardClan... She didn't like them one bit.

But...

It did have its advantages.

If something bad did happen, they had another thing to fall back on in case something happened to their allies. A secondary support. If they ran short on something and an allie couldn't be contacted easily... And she could add her own terms onto it, to make her feel more safe about it. This was a political thing and she needed to suck up opinions about what had happened in the past. Maybe they changed? they had to of changed. Bill Cartel wouldn't of ever come to them for business.

She swallowed, eyes glancing at her paws for a moment. Then she looked back up at the, what was it? Godfather? "...I'm Blazestar, Administrator here. I'll accept, but I do want to work out terms before anything gets sold or offered." the female spoke, clearly hesitant about the deal. "You say sell, how would someone pay for these products? What divisions do you currently have?" she asked, knowing those were two things she wanted to get out of the way early.

whoops my signature decided to be mean so you get a line of text instead >:)

Oh, so this one was the leader then, even going with the 'star' name that had been a while since he had last heared. Honestly he had thought the clans had moved on from that time by now. Seemed like he had wrong. Turning his eye over to the male would give him a nod. The fact they not had rejected his fofer straight away was a good sign really. If he could do this correctly they might actually have a fourth associate by the end of the day which would be a record for The Cartel never having had this many associates before, barely even one. The Cartel past was indeed messy and filled with crimes. Sollux even remembered he had been the one to have got The Cartel's first lasting associate, The rift. But then of course Twilightzone had fucked it up. Sollux had been there through all leaderships so yes he could understand their bad reputation, however he had done alot of changes to turn his thugs to former criminals to profersional business man instead.

" Yes of course." he said having assumed this clan might have want some terms for this business. Contunie to listen a bit further though before deciding to give a further explanation. " We have something that's called Carets. It's similliar to money and every start of the month one of us will come over to your clan and give your clan carets you can spend on our Division over that month. If the carets would run out we also takes others stuff for trade such like jewelry,gold and we can even trade our products if your people would have something we would need such like medicin or food. Our Divisions are Party Divison, the one how have everything you might need to have for a good time such as alcohol,drugs but we even sell food and candy for the kids. Medicin are also something you can request for. We don't sell any drugs or alcohol to anyone under six month of age neither do i allow my thugs to sell if being younger then that. The next we have are Host Division. In this Divison you can seek out if you want some company, a more intimate one or if you simple want to have someone to talk with. My Hosts can even agree to hang out with our costumer for a whole day and sometimes they have spa days for the costumers to spoil them a bit. They are there to keep the costumer company and full fill thier needs pretty much. My age limit to join that Division are one year. Next we have our Arms Divisions. There the crew works to craft weapons to sell from knives to the finest of swords you may ever have laid your eyes upon. The last are the Nurse Division. If you ever would need some extra help to heal your clanmates you can seek help from the Nurse Division, they can even attend on the battlefield to help to remove the injured ones away and treat them. "

[ TAGS ]

• bump <3

• bump