You Hid All of That From Me?

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • I followed his gaze to make sure everything was clear. " I mean...do you believe in them? You seem pretty sure you do, but why exactly?"

My hermit crab baby is Benji <3

Sorry if I don't reply too fast, it's summer and I'm a tiny bit busy. :)

Welcome Committee :)

I am trying to start a mini welcome committee so newcomers can feel a sort of personal welcome. :)

• "Why do you believe in them Trevor", I said brushing his arm. A strong heat sent a shock up my arm.

I am trying to start a mini welcome committee so newcomers can feel a sort of personal welcome. :)

• Trevor sighed and just decided to wing it. "I think it may be possible they could be alive, I mean... there are people who really don't like going outside. They could be a vampire."

See the source image

Ask me About Broadway Musicals

Or Andrew Rannells in General

• I smiled and patted him on the back. '' Well at least you don't think I am crazy."

• I looked at him and smiled. He seemed genuine about his reaction to what I had told him. Although, it felt like he was hiding something. Maybe a past that dealt with this....or someone elses? I don't know. "So, one question I didn't ask...do you know what is for lunch? I am starving."

• I looked back down at his hand engulfing mine. Was this a friendly gesture??

"Um...why are you holding my hand? That's what people in relationships do." I said quietly and uncomfortably. I was too focused on what he was doing than what was on the sign, or even the people around us. No one seemed to notice, kinda like we were invisible.

• Trevor was confused at first, then realized he was actually holding her hand. "Oh, sorry. Just a reaction then." He stated, and went back to looking at the sign.

See the source image

• I awkwardly blushed as he dropped my hand. My attention focused onto the sign. "Chicken tenders? I thought this place was going to have FANCY food and stuff." As I looked at the other side of the sign I noticed a cliquey group of kids sitting at a table. I could tell the head was some preppy guy/ "Who's the prep?" I said to Trevor, nodding at the kid.

• "Blake? Hmm I think I will nickname him Blake the Flake. It rhymes so I like it." I got in line and received my dreaded chicken tenders. They didn't even look edible. As I finished typing my number in, I waited for Trevor to finish...I didn't know where to sit, and I didn't want to be a loner. I had to find the party animals in here anyways.

• Trevor eventually caught up to her. "Blake helps plan majority of parties. If he ever talks to you, it will most of the time be about a party." He explained.

See the source image

• "Well good! Looks like you can introduce me to Mr. Party Planner, and do it in a nice way pretty pwease." I said half joking at the end. I just wanted some hook ups to the parties.

• Trevor smiled. "How could I say no to you? You can sit by us if you want to too." Trevor walked over, sitting down by Dakota. "Hey guys, this is Arya." He said sitting down. Dakota raised his eyebrows for a quick second. Trevor just rolled his eyes.

See the source image