You Hid All of That From Me?

• I smiled shyly and looked at him straight in his eyes. "I've been known to talk to people who aren't there yet I see them. There's also ....there's something that back home was outside my window. It's a figure with red eyes but I don't know who or what it is. I thought I saw them last night but they vanished". I said quietly.

“Show how much power your beauty has over the gentle heart”

• Trevor listened interested. He was kind of surprised by how much she knew. He wasn't about to tell her that was him though, no, he couldn't. "It was probably nothing, don't worry about it. Some guys were just playing a prank on the girls or something."

See the source image

Ask me About Broadway Musicals

Or Andrew Rannells in General

• I looked around and shook my head. I was going to go back to that abandoned frat house when it was dark, not that I was going to tell Trevor that. I still didn't trust him that much, and you never know...he could be a snitch. I took in a deep breath of fresh air. The campus really was pretty, too bad we couldn't leave it. They had a lot of security around the edges. I only had the rest of the semester and than I would be maybe able to leave here based on my behavior here, another reason Mr. Trevor was not to know about my fun little field trip to the house. "Let's just wait for next period", I brought a slight smile to my face. There was something unique about him, I just couldn't pin point it out. Maybe it was his eyes, they seemed out of this world, or maybe his little smile...ugh feelings.

• Trevor nodded, understanding. He had a hunch that she would break some kind of rule on her first night here, but then again, who didn't at this place? Trevor remembered how he snuck out with Dakota, and they shared a beer- or two, he didn't remember. They got caught of course, because neither of them were skilled at hiding and sneaking out at the time. Hopefully, if Trevor's instincts were right, Arya would do a lot better than him and Dakota.

See the source image

• "So," Trevor started. "You mentioned you knew things about the supernatural. Do you know anything about vampires?" He asked her. Trevor wanted to know how much he needed to hide from her that he was a vampire.

See the source image

• I looked around to make sure no one was around. Whatever the thing was that would come to my window at night could be around. "Yah, um could we go inside to talk about it? Like a quiet place where there is no one." I said quietly. This was the part that would probably make him think I was a freak. I mean come on...who REALLY believes in the supernatural and vampires to be exact. It's not like they scared me, they fascinated me. Vampires were known to be in my blood line...like I was supposedly related to them.

• Trevor nodded, understanding. "Ya, we need to be quick though." Trevor explained, taking her hand and walking to the library. Once they arrived, he looked for a place where there weren't any students or staff members in earshot. "Alright, now tell me about vampires." He requested.

See the source image

• I was a little shocked as he grabbed my hand, I guess he was just eager to hear. "Well.....I know they exist. One visits me every night. Some times it's like he's calling my name, yet I don't know who he is. I am related to some like way back in the blood lines. I looked it up and apparently I may be this person's soulmate...but what if I hate him?"

• Trevor felt on edge as she explained. Whoever that was she was talking about, was definitely not him. His protective side kicked in though, and suddenly he wanted them dead. "Wait seriously?" He replied, trying to seem astonished.

See the source image

• Trevor growled a bit. “I’ll do my best to figure out who it is.” Trevor replied. “I’ll protect you.” He promised. Trevor tried to think of anyone suspicious he noticed recently, or at all.

See the source image