You Hid All of That From Me?

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • Trevor sighed. "I guess I could, but what's fun in that?" He said. "I think it means something like, handsome, perfect, and just an all around great guy." He joked.

See the source image

Ask me About Broadway Musicals

Or Andrew Rannells in General

• I looked at him and lifted my eyebrow in a questioning look. "Hmmm, you don't sound egotistical at all", I sarcastically said. "So where is the place to have ACTUAL fun in here." I said looking at the dingy walls. Did no one in here clean?

“Show how much power your beauty has over the gentle heart”

10-8-17

• I laughed a tiny bit at his joke. "This place isn't fun....it's a disgusting school forcing kids who just happen to have behaviors that we tend to act out. Plus, we are just the rebels in society.....So yes, I need to know where the actual fun is." I looked outside where we had stopped. It wasn't pretty or ugly.

10-8-17

• "If you're into sports, the gym's that huge building over there." Trevor said, pointing to the closest large building. "There's study hall," he said, and each time he said a different place, pointed to them. "Classes are right next to the study hall. That's the theatre we have, you'll be there if you have choir, drama, theatre, or show chair." he explained. "And of course, you know where the cafeteria is."

See the source image

• I blankly stared as he pointed out the areas. Most of my time would be spent in the theatre since I was in drama and show choir. "Ok...but like you people don't have lowkey parties or hang outs?" I said a tad bit dissapointed. I didn't care that my family had sent me here, I was still going to do what I want.

10-8-17

• Trevor smiled. "Those are the frat house." He said, pointing them out. "It's basically a place for the popular kids to live. You'll be lucky if you get in there." He looked at Arya. "They don't have certain days to do have parties. It's just safer that way and it keeps from the teachers and staff members knowing about it."

See the source image

• I smiled a devilish grin at Trevor. " Don't worry about getting in, there's always more than one way. I just need to know when the next one is." I was used to being the crasher of parties and obviously a lover of one too. This place just got exciting. " So I guess we should be getting to class ..."

10-8-17

• "If you want to." He said, with a sigh. "We're free for the entire first period. The principal insisted that I get the entire length of first period to show you around." Trevor offered a smile. "Anything else you want to know? I can take you into some of the buildings if you want to." He suggested.

See the source image

• I turned around to face Trevor. He was a little taller than me..ok maybe more than I'd like to admit. "So there's no one in the frat house? Come on Trevor, we should go. I mean come on, you're already in this place for getting in trouble, you should show them why." I said smiling proudly.

10-8-17

• Trevor smiled and rolled his eyes. "Alright, fine." He said. Trevor lead her to the frat houses. "Which one first?" He asked. The house was creepily quiet, since he was so used to hearing a lot in this area.

See the source image

• A smile grew upon my face and I jumped up and down. I forgot I had on a skirt and abruptly stopped it. "Ohh, I don't know which one. Hmm, how about that one?" I said pointing to the broken down looking one. It seemed like a place someone would hide and it looked like a scene from a horror movie. "It looks like a vampire's lair", I said laughing. As we got closer it got quieter and quieter.

10-8-17

• Trevor stayed close by her. "This is a really old one. It used to be the guys', but they just built a new one. It's closer to the theatre." He explained. "The girls' is right next door to this one. They're probably going to rebuild it too and move it next to the new guy's." Trevor sighed. "Usually couples just come over to make out, because there's no where else to do so."

See the source image

• I turned to Trevor and jokingly wiggled my eyebrows. "I wonder if some hobo lives here..or worse..A VAMPIRE!!" I said as I jumped around and tried to scare him. He seemed very calm around this area, even though I had the heebie jeebies.

10-8-17

• Trevor smiled and laughed at her joke. He felt weird at the mention of a vampire. He hadn't told anyone about it, for his fear of being hated and made fun of. "Ya, that would be something." He said a bit quietly, but truthfully.

See the source image

• I poked open the door and it slowly creaked open. The inside was pretty dark, but it looked like someone lived in here. "Isn't it a bit weird it looks like someone is here, like living in this abandoned house." I said to Trevor. I felt a rush of cool air blow upon my neck, but only Trevor was behind me. I decided we should split up to investigate the house. "Why don't we seperate? Unless you don't want to."

10-8-17

• "I don't know... this place is sketchy." Trevor advised. He didn't want to admit it, but this place actually creeped him out a bit. He was still here because he wanted to "protect" Arya. He stayed close to her, looking around often, especially behind them.

See the source image

• OOC: sorry I have had a rough week.

I looked at Trevor and stood a little closer. I admit, this place looked so sketchy and it looked like someone lived here. "Do you think someone lives here? Also...do you believe in the super natural? I do, I've...seen things." I said quietly. I moved alongside the wall that moved into the living room. Dust flew up in my face making me cough.

10-8-17

• (It's fine, I understand)

Trevor wanted to avoid the question. He still wasn't comfortable with confessing his vampire secret to her yet. "Whoa, you've seen things? Tell me more!" He joked. "Okay, but really. What supernatural things do you claim to have seen?"

See the source image