BLIZZARDCLAN OFFICIAL CHAT

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • that's a very intriguing idea about how to portray the dream--i think that'll be fun to write, definitely!

i'm excited to see! fingers crossed :3

TELL ME WHY___________TELL ME WHO

TELL ME YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

ava art by m mcclaren

• thank you!

Now I'm kinda like whatever let's get into this finding an art book and it making her dream crazy idea but also I want the ladies to be ex-humans but either way... Might blend the two?

It could be a nightmare but not overtly so because the dialogue is more dramatic and such but the visuals would be gross and creepy

Then again this is assuming I can write that but its good to stretch the ollll abilities

Anyhow how're you? Any exciting writing on the horizon?

• do you have an art book/artist in mind? i'm feeling a lot of gustav klimt with exaggerated human features vibes

i'm planning on making a one-shot for aleksei soon since his niece died

hey frosty :D

ava art by m mcclaren

• hi frosty!

I think I'm probably gonna find some different artists but gustav klimt would be interesting and definitely Salvador Dali

The ladies might be dressed in medieval clothing like Light in a royal gown type wear and Shadow dressed as a knight in full armor since I feel like that handles their aesthetics and vibes nicely along with their relationship - with shadow being a knight who is trained in combat and physically powerful but how light is truly the strong one despite her fragile appearance due to being the queen/princess who is politically stronger and employs the work of the knight but also how light may be stronger yet still needs the protection of the knight, shadow

Kind of a symbolism thing idk

I plan for the background to be symbolic as well with it being a pristine white marble kings room with raggedy torn dusty furniture inside - light becoming obsessed with shadow and being lights whole life but shadow leaves her desolate and destroyed despite light appearing to be put together and independent a.k.a the beautiful walls but the lonely raggedy furniture inside

It won't be as well put together when I actually write cus I'm bad at this sort of stuff BUT yeah lol

Ooooo I love sad threads especially when it comes to death because just the ability to develop is top notch

• Sorry I poofed I have been in the hospital again and its just..

Ugh

☾*: I'LL TAKE A BREATH, I'LL TAKE HER BY MY SIDE

LUCIFER / LION / REBEL / PASSIONATE / TAKEN / PENNED BY ASHINKA

• ahh that sounds exciting! + nesa's jaded reaction to the dream!!

i begin to shoot fireworks at aiden

i hope everything gets better, Ashinka! take it easy

and no worries, candidatus! I can have Aleksei try?

ava art by m mcclaren

• ALEKSEI

that'd be neat!!

I want her to read Frankenstein and be like 'big mood' essentially

Also like... Anyone want to be attacked by Nesa after the power balance shifts between the spirits and Lady Shadow briefly takes over? There'd probably be some injuries involved and angst so ya know also complicated relationship possibilities

I also would like to put Lady Light in the spotlight for a thread because she seems under stated to me... Like maybe Light verbally abusing Nesa after Shadow takes over? hrm just gotta make her seem evil... tho I think her abuse is most often inflicted onto Shadow

• youuuuu punk ass how dare you

but alas you've twisted my arm I cannot say no!!

so what I'm thinking is some burns and an intense scuffle with Shadow being a big hefty bitch who is like real into murder and then the power imbalance is resolved and mid-attack Nesa returns while watching herself hurt Desperado

guilt ensues and all that good stuff

how scuffed up can Desperado get ya reckon?

• oh scuff him up as much as you want as long as he isn't going to die

he can be near death

plus it'll be even better because he'll refuse to hurt her in return and try to get nesa back even if it means he dies in the end