POLTERGEISTS FOR SIDEKICKS / beck's storage

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • index / created 02/14
    i. tags

ii. awards

iii. gallery

iv. inventory

v. playlist

vi. miscellaneous

I WILL TRY AND TRY TO CHANGE

BUT I JUST STAY THE SAME

ext. shadow veil / tags / tricky

The post was edited 2 times, last by beck. ().

• tags ― updated 03/03

HEY, WOULD IT BE SO BAD IF I STAYED? ― GENERAL

beck

forgotten surname and heritage

becky, becko, beckster, beckett, beckham, rebecca, fuck-face, ecto-boy

male, he/him

ageless

died at the age of twelve; appears rather young to peers

has really existed for five-hundred and thirty years

cannot physically age

ext. shadow veil

current member

ex-blizzardclanner, ex-sunclanner, ex-hawkclanner

blizzardclan ex-deputy / sunclan ex-goldenblood of warfare / hawkclan ex-regent

I'M JUST A GHOST OUT OF HIS GRAVE ― NOTES

demonic poltergeist spawned from the memories of an executed child

trapped in the mortal realm by a deal with the devil that he was tricked into

terribly farsighted; identifies people by mainly scent

can speak fluent romanian, but he prefers english

can read and write simple english, although he isn't very good

due to not having a body, beck has no reflection or shadow. in harsh light, sometimes one can see sunlight passing through his apparition

he doesn't have an exact scent nor does he carry any clan scent, but he does smell faintly of a forest and blood

beck is always freezing, and cannot retain any warmth. when he is especially upset, a chill will radiate off of him

has two twin eurasian sparrowhawks as companions: one female and one male, respectively named tatl and tael

currently lost and separated from him

struggles to control an assumed split personality manifested from all his insecurities and fears, yet could possibly be a demonic possession in disguise; split persona is currently nameless, and while not much is known about him, it can be said that whatever force it is, he is volatile and dangerous

recently began taking anti-psychotics to control his delusions, effectively quieting the darker force attached to him, yet for the price of related side effects

AND I CAN'T MAKE LOVE IN MY GRAVE ― PHYSICAL

although he was born and killed as a human, he exists as a body-less entity now, meaning he can freely shapeshift into whatever form he has memorized. all physical traits carry from form to form.

DOMESTIC FELINE [main] / reference wip

beck from a distance appears to be just like any other stray cat one would find scraping along in the streets, with a dusky brown pelt that carries a faint auburn tint when the light catches it just right. the dull hue reminiscent of a muddy river bank is only broken by the darker freckles dusting his cheeks and nose bridge, shoulders, hips, and tail base. two spots resembling the common "eyebrow" pattern found in canines give him the expression of constant scowling, and piercing honey-brown eyes akin to lanterns luring travelers in the night only add to his sinister effect. a thin wavering stripe of the same dark shade runs down his spine, crossing the ragged fatal wound that ended up stealing his life away -- he purposely ruffles the fur between bony shoulder blades to cover the perpetually-bloodied tissue. multitudes of scars ranging from minor nicks from thorny brambles to savage dog bites are hidden within his disheveled fur as well, but three are easier to discern: a clean-cut notch in his left ear given by a blade grazing his face, a branded pentagram carved into his right paw pad whose origin he has yet to admit, and perhaps the most disfiguring of them all, a salt burn stretching from the left side of his ashen lips to his jawline. his cheek is entirely missing where he was burned, exposing grey-blue gums lined with shark-like teeth as well as numbed muscles and pallid skin where fur has been singed away -- a heavy speech impediment where he physically cannot pronounce the proper syllables of 'b's has been formed because of this, yet he is relearning how to speak slowly but surely. he is terribly insecure about the injury, commonly tilting his head to the right to divert attention or sorely rubbing at it with a subconscious paw. the entire inside of his mouth has been stained an electric blue by ingested chemicals, and in moments of instability, droplets of drain cleaner will leak from his maw. with the toxic drool, his bites have the possibility of becoming accidentally venomous. it appears as if his entire tail has been chopped off as well, leaving a drooping stub that thumps against the ground in annoyance or wags in excitement depending on his unpredictable mood. to complete his grimy and downright pathetic features, he is significantly smaller than most others, his ribs poke out from his wiry flanks, and it's normal to find his youthful figure coated in mud and silt and even blood. fortunately, beck's blood is easy to distinguish from living creature's, with the replica fluid being a inky, foul-tasting substance that fades into obscurity when the boy leaves the scene.

his apparition is almost completely unaltered whenever his control slips and his demonic attachment takes over, save for his luminous visage. the dulled yellow remains, yet three colored rings appear in his eyes, creating a hypnotic look. in order of the distance from his pupil, the unnerving rings are chartreuse, orange and crimson red, the last encircling his entire eye to give the illusion of a bloodshot stare. in this possessed state, beck fails to properly maintain his physical apparition, causing his image to distort and ripple erratically and random sparks of loose electricity crackling down bristled fur.

accessories: a crudely-carved wooden mask designed to look like a beak that almost completely hides away the scar marring his left cheek, and when not in use, is typically slung from his neck

INJURIES / stability: 70%

permanent arrow wound in his back hidden by his fur, puncturing the lung wall and causing a collapsed left lung. evidence of the arrowhead being twisted around in the injury remains in the ragged tissue around it ( cause of death )

OTHER FORMS

coyote / reference

hare / reference

stag / reference

I WON'T PUT WHITE INTO YOUR HAIR ― PERSONALITY

istp / chaotic neutral / ♑

perhaps the only way to describe beck is just a mislead and misunderstood kid with too much power and too much anger towards the world. corruption set in at a young age, forcing beck into violence and deception simply to survive. because of centuries spent in isolation, he fails to follow regular social cues, coming across as rather blunt and morbid in most conversation. he can't seem to focus most of the time, and sulks around in boredom. the boy can be very bitter and unforgiving due to deeply rooted distrust of other creatures, viewing the world with a cynical mindset and the belief that nothing is ever genuine. despite his reclusive nature and eccentric habits, beck is shockingly quite clever, no matter how ignorantly oblivious he behaves. distant and calculating, his thoughts prioritize logic, yet as an emotion-driven entity, his feelings can well up inside him at the drop of a hat. easily jealous of others more fortunate than him, and clingy to anything that shows the slightest compassion towards his damned soul, beck can be difficult to handle at his worst of states. his most obnoxious trait is the entertainment he finds through malicious pranks and traps, and it is because of this that he doesn't have many friends. he is quick on his feet and even quicker to bite, proving that a dangerous being is masked behind his childish tenancies. few can see past the wrathful and defensive monster formed by endless tragedy and anguish, yet if one can they will find a stubborn and cheeky boy who only wanted to live, and now only wants peace for his restless spirit.

adaptable, clever, dedicated, practical, observant, persuasive, resourceful, witty, youthful, enduring

aggressive, attention-seeking, awkward, boyish, contradictory, deceptive, sarcastic, questioning, stubborn

abrasive, aimless, aloof, blunt, boisterous, calculating, careless, childish, cynical, devious, delusional, disobedient, hostile, impulsive, malicious, obnoxious, paranoid, thievish, unstable, venomous

POWERS

ghost physiology

discovered, mastered

allows him to become intangible or invisible, among other things spirits are capable of / prefers to remain physical despite this

shapeshifting

discovered, mastered

capable of this due to not having a body / transforms apparition by picturing form

shadow manipulation

discovered, mastered

essentially extends his control of his apparition into the shadows already existing / cannot conjure anything so he needs existing shade

electricity manipulation

discovered, mastered

since he is basically made of energy connected to electromagnetic fields, he can shock, zap or electrocute through contact / does drain his energy when used excessively

"the sight"

technically not a power, but since he is a high-energy poltergeist himself, he naturally can see / sense fellow spirits, and other ghost can leech off his energy to become stronger ( this heavily affects him )

WEAKNESSES

burned by salt / silver & iron / chalk

cannot cross salt / chalk circles or enter churches

can be contained in pentagrams

hydrophobic

considerably smaller and shorter than most creatures

I WON'T MAKE NOISES IN YOUR STAIRS ― HISTORY

LIFE

born to a farming couple who were killed on suspicions of harboring gypsies

adopted by a romani woman and her son

the nomadic group and his family were massacred when he was eight, and he lived on his own in a nearby forest from then on

discovered a growing village, became a public menace as a petty thief and prankster for four years

hunted down by the village guards, and executed at the age of twelve

AFTERLIFE

unable to cross into heaven or hell due to reasons not yet known to him, and forced into the ranks of purgatory

unknowingly sold his soul to the devil in exchange for being able to remain on earth -- not as a reincarnation, but as a malevolent spirit

sought out his revenge on his murderers, yet continued to attack and harass innocents over the centuries out of spite

settled down in the recent years, finding company within the clans

I WILL BE KIND AND I'LL BE SWEET ― RELATIONS

biological family unknown

long-dead and long-forgotten

raised by a romani woman, tsura, and later on, had a little brother, marco

biromantic asexual / polyamorous

taken by ska'arq

½ of sad ( ska'arq + beck ) / ½ of prick ( prismaticgaze + beck ) / ½ of bink ( beck + link )

friends: ska'arq, prismaticgaze

enemies: jacob, jerseyboy, koday, luca

IF YOU STOP STARING STRAIGHT THROUGH ME ― INTERACTION

hard physically / hard mentally

attack beck. or in underline

will start and end fights / won't negotiate or retreat / strategic unless desperate / will act as a distraction in battle and willingly throw himself into danger

no maim/kill/capture without permission

passive actions may be powerplayed

pm to plot

BUT I JUST STAY THE SAME

The post was edited 7 times, last by beck. ().

• awards ― updated 03/03

titles
    knight title, "members who frequently participate in or lead raids, or participate in or organize combat training sessions stand a chance for being recognized for this title"

ranger title, "members who go above and beyond in welcoming new members into the clan and including everyone in roleplay, especially by offering to have threads with other members, responding to overlooked threads with little or no replies, or reaching out to fellow blizzardclanners in the ooc community."

mage title, "members who undergo major character development plots involving clanmates, or who suggest/participate in major clan-wide plots."

choice awards, ic

most interesting backstory

favorite overall character

most original character

best developed character

the ship that's taking too long to set sail ( with ska'arq )

most rooted for potential ship ( with ska'arq )

snapchat streak buddies ( with ska'arq )

funniest character

cleverest character

most likely to be exiled

most likely to be an internet troll

most likely to run for president 2020

most likely to be the murderer in a dinner mystery party

most likely to be a clown hiding in the sewers

favorite hateship ( with jerseyboy )

choice awards, ooc

best plotwriter

most stalked roleplayer

funniest roleplayer

most welcoming roleplayer

most advanced roleplayer

BUT I JUST STAY THE SAME

The post was edited 2 times, last by beck. ().

• gallery ― updated 03/04

special thanks to all the artists credited! <3

little doodle, by cakie

cute boye, by cerow

art trade, by cheeters

sexy sketch, by cheeters

radical art, by body

art trade with yakan

art trade with temorary

art trade with broman

art trade with whisper

art trade with fabrie

valentine's day card, by pax

art trade with desmond

art trade with pax

art trade with onomato

art trade with autumnleaf

art trade with arcy

old reference

scar reference

one angry boy

pixel beck

beck got rekted

beck got rekted again

BUT I JUST STAY THE SAME

The post was edited 17 times, last by beck. ().