on a mission to be missin // open + joining

The winners of the latest giveaway are: Rose Petals and Azeda!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Dragonball Fighter Z! Check here for more info!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Chara (Undertale)!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Vampyre! Check here for more info!
  • DO I WANNA KNOW

IF THIS FEELING FLOWS BOTH WAYS — tags

she had left the cartel. she hadn’t told anyone she was leaving, or where she was going for that matter. she didn’t know what else to do, and it seemed as if her paws had led her to riverside. geez the water? really? ugh she’d hate getting her fur wet. god what luck she seemed to have. glancinng around, she would find a shady, dry spot beside the border as she waited for someone to come past her. "hello?! i-i’m hoping to join...." she trailed off, unsure of why she was yelling out into thin air. it was pointless really. they would likely already have caught her scent, which she hadn’t done anything to try and hide, and she hadn’t exactly attempted to be silent either. the king cheetah would allow a quiet sigh to emit from her jaws as she awaited a passerby.

DO I WANNA KNOW, IF THIS FEELING FLOWS BOTH WAYS ;

DO YOU EVER THINK OF CALLING WHEN YOU'VE HAD A FEW —

azo whitecreek + the cartel [ hitman capo ] + tags +played by emms.

• He'd caught the scent and was initially wary - The cartel were not friends of theirs true and given the current contention and strife between them and blizzardclan, the abyssal drake was not inclined to loo favourable upon them.

but he heard the words and he withheld his judgement - for who was he to judge who should get a second chance and who shan't? he himself had - true, he had been dead for a time, but that would not be fair to this one if he held that as some sort of gatekeeping - people found themselves led on a different path through a myraid reasons after all.

"You smell of the cartel - but you've asked to join and thus I cannot turn you away" the dark austere voice rumbled as the beast stepped from the shadows, gaze assessing as he inclined his head "Though a name would be a good starting point - and I'll admit curiosity as to why you no longer run with the cartel, though I will not pry if you prefer, you'll forgive me my caution but given the latest news it's only natural"

tumblr_p1a70oP33h1uax4kso2_1280.png 

I FEAR NO EVIL, THE SHADOW IS MINE AND SO IS THE VALLEY.

LUCIFERUS GRIMM-SOLO | MISSING

@Luciferr | Ex-Riverside Alluvial Ex-SR Vice-leader, Ex-Frontier Leader | Eldritch Satan | my art

[ Tags | Plot | Bio | Pinterest | Playlist ]

• Akro lurked over shortly after Luciferus, feeling quite minute at the majestic beast's side but holding his head high nevertheless. He wasn't really up to date on political news - it was one of his principals to stay detached from things like that, partially due to lack of knowledge, partially because he was used to being a neutral party amidst the most chaotic situations, and partially because he tended to feel a tad useless in that regard - so he didn't know of what the dragon spoke, but he didn't need to. Whatever had happened in the past, it was over, and there was someone here waiting to be welcomed. And so he dipped his head to this feline, a regal smile filled with warmth adorning his lips. "Welcome. I am Akro."

--info

• 「 I’VE LOST MY WAY— and the sky turned grey 」

she glanced up as two figures approached. "personal reasons really, i just don’t feel at home there anymore. i need a new start if you will. oh! and do forgive me, my name’s azo whitecreek. however feel free to simply call me azo. it’s a pleasure to meet you both." she introduced herself as she glanced at the dragon. turning to akro, she would dip her head in respectful greeting. this is going smoother than i thought it was.... she would think to herself silently as she gazed between the riversidians.

TAGS

• WITHEREDREAPER 

Shot like a rocket up into the sky

WitheredReaper was next to arrive. Studying the cheetah as he approached he shrugged and continued at a steady pace until he reached the duo. "Welcome to the Riverside, Names WitheredReaper" he meowed with a welcoming smile. The tiger didn't mind if she had been in the Cartel or not. She was looking for a fresh start, and riverside was the place to do that.

Nothing could stop me tonight

TAGS

• The strange scent had attracted the cub, but to Val meant it nothing more than that this individual wasn’t from around here. He’d heard of the Cartel but had no opinion on them, having never met someone from there. If they were all as nice as Azo, then they couldn’t be that bad. Then again, Luciferus seemed to have a reason for being weary. Valemon offered the newcomer a smile of greeting before introducing himself. “I’m Valemon. Welcome, Azo.” Val really liked that name. It was nice and simple - easy to pronounce, thankfully - but it was also unique.

azo would respectful acknowledge the pair who approched as she went on. "thank you, i appreciate it." she responded as she glanced at the seemingly increasing group. she let out a breathless sigh as she contemplated what else she may be asked or may have to say in order to keep things from growing tense/akward.

TAGS

bump

TAGS

• *:・゚✦ ELIZABETH SWANN *:・゚✦

"Fresh meat?" She teasingly questioned the small group as Elizabeth came padding up on damp paws, stopping beside the larger form of Luciferus and the cream tiger tilted her head off to the left side as she observed Azo. The Cartel, huh? They certainly had some nasty rumors circulating around that group and for a moment her paws prickled with uncertainty and her tiny smile faltered into something that resembled a frown. No matter though, she'd been friends with uglier bunches. "Elizabeth Swann. Nice to meet you Azo," She greeted, having been able to hear Val's words beforehand, "I suppose you'll wanna know where the camp is?"

SHE GOT HORNS LIKE A DEVIL AND THEY'RE POINTED AT ME.

©nessy

U2uMo1f.png nd0MBIm.png rtmYnq4.png

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME

I'M NOT AMERICA'S SWEETHEART

• Hopefully, they weren’t overwhelming the newcomer. Val knew what it felt like to be amongst a crowd of strangers. Elizabeth was probably right in suggesting she be led to camp and find a place to settle in. Then, later, she could get more involved with the group and come to know her new clanmates better. The cub waited for Azo’s reply, slightly distracted in pondering who Elizabeth had mistaken for prey.

a simple nod csme from azo, as she was uncertain of how she should go about replying. however, she would do her best to try and fit in. even if she didn’t end up staying long (which she planned to stay that is). glancing at the group, and then at elizabeth she would offer a thankful smile as she accepted the offer. or rather agreed to being shown the camp. it wasn’t much of an offer was it? "thank you.”

TAGS