CANDY FABRIC ¤¤ open && client

The Inventory Trading functionality has launched into beta! See the announcement here!
The winner of the Civilization VI giveaway is Hanzo! Our next giveaway is Okami HD! See the announcement for more info!
This week's "Let's Watch!" will be on Thursday, February 22th! We'll be watching Finding Dory!
  • CLEVER DEVIL・゚✦ Would Sollux kill him if he found out he was here?. Yes,yes he would for sure. It had been a such long time since last seeing his old 'friend' though how long had it even been?. One year?. No it was longer then that, more closing in on two years now he believed. It felt forever ago since he killed Iceshattered so he could become Sollux. All this time he had simple stand back and observed his little life and now look at him his little Icey had grown up to become something. Woah, it was almost like he was jealous over his success in clan life to even have manged to be a better leader then himself. It almost made him feel so sad inside. But now here he was showing up just to mock him to make his life even less pleasing now after all Dimitri believed it was about time he contunied with his game again and this time Sollux would be the main attraction, heh. Sollux peaceful life was about to come to an end as he planned to ruin it just like he had done ever since that day he had helpt Sol come back to life after he had died inside Windclan territory. It was all thanks to him Sol stood on that throne today, to be what he was.

Dimitri was just here to collect what was his, to take back what he had given. Sounded fair for him to be honest to take away someone's most happiest moment in life. He had never been much for happy endings they where just so dull not to mention boring. Patiently had he waited for Sol guard to get removed or at least not been so much at edge for him to come and visit him in his nightmares. The kitsune stood by the border with all of his three tails swinging back and forth, a smirk placed on the vampire lips with that one glimt of slyness. " Oi daaarlings! i heared ya are selling candy right?. I'm out of them so i have come here to get more of this declious little treats!." he called out and started humming afterwards as he waited for someone to appear how had heared his call.

・゚✦ TAGS・゚

・゚I DON'T TRUST NOBODY AND NOBODYTRUST ME

I'LL BE THE ACTRESS STARRING IN YOUR BAD DREAMS・゚✦

-- pureblood vampire | dimitri hellfire | kitsune | loner | played by seina --

• ORIANNA !

"I'll Kill Anyone Who Tries To Harm My Children"

"Hm... candy you say? I guess I might have a little something like that, foxy-boy."

Orianna purred as she arrived on the scene in a graceful stride, as elegant as ever. The female vampire looked at the kitsune with keen curiosity before a light chuckle escaped her ruby lips. Was this one of Regis' other vampire friends? She had already met Hayliel but she was aware that another existed. Though she had been told that it had been a kitsune pup, well this certainly looked older and far less cute than what the old grey lion had described. But the fur patterns seemed to match up.

"Question is can you pay the fee? I charge by the kilo."

Just like Regis she too kept a good supply of candy in her stores, mostly so she could appease any children that crossed her way.

ORIANNA !

Lion - Higher Vampire - Deeply Devoted To Protecting Children

• CLEVER DEVIL・゚✦ Oh who was this?. His mismatched orbs catch sight of the elegant lioness how carried herself in that special way that told she knew her worth in this world. How come Regis never had told him that a beautiful lady like this one was residing in the cartel?. Dimitri could easily tell when he crossed path with a other vampire thier scent after all quite special and unique from how mundanes smelled like. Shame on Regis was holding something like this from him to not wanting to share. " That sounds lovely but first would ya mind telling me the name on this beautiful lady?." he smoothly said with a charming smile. Lately had had meet alot of vampires especially powerful ones he quite was fond of such like Sekhmet and Chess. To call it love was a bit overdue more appreciation over how powerful they where always having found a taste for red beautiful roses with thorns as sharp as knives.

Orianna just come out to be an other one of those. It was a bit funny how when it come to vampires he always seemed to get more drain to the females then the males themself it was like their whole existence was meant for them to be one and just as perfectly they drowned themself in it. " And for ya i can pay anything, just give me a prize and i'll be sure to satisfy ya." he said and gave her a wink, not being able to resist after all who didn't liked flirting?.

・゚✦ TAGS・゚

• zahara twitched her ears as she slid beside orianna, her long tail swishing nack and forth. she had nothing to offer, but she wanted to see the transaction go down, and make sure everything went smoothly. the mountian lion stretched out her body, claws digging into the ground slightly before shaking out her pelt, which had just been cleaned. she was very kept on her appearance, despite sticking to the shadows and being in the dark a lot.

• ORIANNA !

"My, my, aren't we quite the little charmer? Well, the name is Orianna, but you may call me Anna."

Being flirted with wasn't something Orianna was a stranger too, though it wasn't often that a male vampire showed her any form of interest. Dettlaff spent his time arguing with her and Regis merely treated her as a friend and nothing more. Not that she hadn't tried to seduce him once or twice, but no avail.

Letting a soft smile remain on her lips she then pondered quietly upon the prices she would charge for the candy. Conjuring up two bags, a kilo in weight each, she then set her forepaws upon them.

"5 carets for one bag, or 8 carets for both."

It would be foolish to charge too high a price for sugary treats. They weren't drugs after all. Hopefully the prices would appease Dimitri at least.

ORIANNA !

• CLEVER DEVIL・゚✦ Orianna she said?. That was a bit of an unusual name wasn't it?. Dimitri for sure hadn't heared that name in a very long time even less so during his time as a clanner. " What can i say my mother raised me to always treat ladies with respect and a little charm mixed with it could never harm anyone." he told her not exactly the truth though but who was to say it couldn't have been?. His manners had come somewhere else entierly. " Well it's a pleasure to meet ya Anna or Ria? my name is Dimitri Hellfire but ya can call me whatever ya found pleasing for the tounge." he smoothly contunied after all he had gained many nicknames during his time. From Dim to Dimmy to Dimwit. So much opportunities to pick out nicknames on.

Noticing Zahara's quiet present as she appeared would offer a smirk made of honey and sweet assuming she most be a bit shy or simple not the talkactive sort. Not saying anything but offered her a wink would then focus back his attention on Orianna how had conjured up his little valentine package for him. Dimitri smirked over the sight before looking up at the lioness once more. " eight carets for both? That settles it then." he conjured up eight carets in a blink of an eye before he handing the money over towards her.

・゚✦ TAGS・゚

• ORIANNA !

"Ria? No one has ever called me that before."

Orianna mused lightly, not overly keen on that particular shortened version of her name. Anna was the preferred variant she liked to go with. But she wasn't going to bring up much fuss here and now.

"Ah, so you're the sweet little Dimmy that Regis told me about. Though you'd be smaller, but I guess everyone grows up at some point."

She chuckled lightly, bringing in the other vampire's name. If anything just to reinforce her connections to the vampiric network.

Back to business though, and she then received the 8 carets from her client. Pleased, she stuffed them away for safe keeping before handing over the two bags of assorted candy.

"I hope you enjoy them."

ORIANNA !

• CLEVER DEVIL・゚✦ She didn't seemed all to fond to be called for Ria, such a shame he actually liked that name and it was alot more uncommen then Anna, maybe Ann instead?. Taking note of this though would give out a light chuckle over the comment with Regis. " Aha i see ya are a friend to Regis i hope he have spoke well about me. It didn't had much with aging up to do though, i got burned alive so needed a smaller size to be in until i completely was healed. I didn't exactly got burned by the typical flames of fire." he informed her. Burned bya shinigami he had tried to help, a hold allience of his when he had pretended to be the protection of souls. That was what happend when you tried to be nice,somuch for friendships. " But i do was cute i think ya would have liked me." he said with a grin.

Happy by thier little trade would accept the bags with candy fromthe lovely lioness and conjured them away back to his cell in the thunderlands. God he did not look forward to contunie to spend his days there for how much longer was it?.He was quite sure it had taken more then one day now which was what had been promised for his trial. Busy people keept less important people waiting he supposed. " It's was a honor to make business with ya Ann i might return if not for candy to get a other excuse to see ya again."

・゚✦ TAGS・゚

• An excuse to see someone again? Why? There was nothing special about her and the young male tilted his head a bit as he watched what was happening. His claws lightly pressed against the dirt beneath him as he narrowed his gaze. His lack of emphasis only made the young apprentice confused though he hardly showed much emotion in the first place to even get what was going on. He didn't have the luxury of emotional bonds and it was his main mission above all else to make himself feel something. This situation yielded nothing and so the apprentice merely looked away boredly, tail curled against his form.

*:・゚✦ A LIVE WIRE, SHE'S BARELY A BEGINNER

SHE'S ON FIRE, CAUSE DANCING GETS HER HIGHER *:・゚✦

— blacksaints kagamine disharmony grimes | apprentice | bhr + cartel | ref | tags

• ORIANNA !

"Why yes, it was all good things, honey. And I don't mind you in adult form, you're still charming."

The vampiress chuckled lightly as she looked the other up and down, examining him with renewed curiosity. Though alas their meeting was to come to an end and she had to resign to that fact, something she met with a heavy sigh.

"Please, do not hesitate to call upon me again in future for whatever desire you need sating."

She purred with a wink. Turning around she then let her gaze fall upon Blacksaints. Snorting lightly she then trotted away, pleased to have made some carets at least.

ORIANNA !

• CLEVER DEVIL・゚✦ Smugly he chuckled over her compliment being the second time now someone had called himcharming from this place. He actually thought he was starting to like this clan Sollux for once seemed to be doing something right in his life. To bad he would ruin that for him soon though. The time was getting closer and it was no way he would let this happy memories contunie to flow. "I will make sure to come and visit ya." he parted this words with her not sure which other division she was apart in though. His eyes then settled on the black skeleton pattern serval which made him look at him in a bit of thought. Hmh, something felt familliar with this one. Deciding that not was importand right now would flash a smile to the apprentice how not even was looking his way. If he happend to turn his attention to him though if only for a second would cast a wink to him rather it being playful or flirty was all up to the youth to decide all on his own. The kitsune then turned around himself to head back to his boring cell in the thunderlands. He did not look forward to that one. To much spiders and dirt for his taste.

//out

・゚✦ TAGS・゚