oh, screw beautiful! {intro}

The winners of the latest giveaway are: Rose Petals and Azeda!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Dragonball Fighter Z! Check here for more info!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Chara (Undertale)!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Vampyre! Check here for more info!
  • *:・゚✦ PEPPERPELT

—— face the music when it's dire | tags & information *:・゚✦

Pepperpelt was older now, much wiser than she used to be. After being uprooted from Thunderclan by her father and being moved all over the place, she had left and decided that it was time to decide for herself where she wanted to end up. She had been in Windclan for a few days and she was trying to get used to the routine. It was pretty much the same as what it had been in Thunderclan, but there were different faces and the schedule was a bit different, but for the most part, she was handling it alright. Just hunting and border patrols as usual, nothing the she-cat couldn't handle. Hunting was easy as there weren't as many trees as there had been in the forests that Thunderclan lived in. Windclan was already starting to feel more like home than either of the clans that she had been previously forced to live in by her father had ever been.

//this is garbage im so sorry but hello ! i'm dropping my stubborn bby here <33

"Speech."

tags -  caledon x waspwing - 4 moons old - t. bloodclan

• — LIGHTNINGSTEP —

( passionate kisses that taste like tears )

riverclan - "speech" - warrior - ref, ref

Lightningstep understood how it felt to leave the place you were born into and become apart of a family that would never really be family. He felt extremely out of place upon the moor. He missed the reeds and the cattails back in RiverClan. He missed the cool current of the water along his sleek, spotted pelt. But, he had a reason for leaving. Family. He couldn’t bare to be in another clan of his children. His heart couldn’t handle it.

The warm bengal picked carefully at the small corpse of a rabbit, apprehensive. The tough, earthy meat was nothing like the cool, watery taste of fish. Chewing it made his jaw sore, but the tom swallowed anyway. Beryl optics caught sight of Pepperpelt, curiosity prickling down his curved spine. "Um..." He called out nervously, tail flicking closer to his side. "Hello."

MY LOVERS GOT HUMOR

shes the giggle at a funeral

• *:・゚✦ Sparrowpaw

——| tags *:・゚✦

//disclaimer; he can feel emotions. if you don't want him to read your character's emotions tell me. also sorry deerling for sparrow kinda ignoring lightning

Sparrowpaw, however, was not so lucky as Pepperpelt - he, like her, had also been a transplate here, yet for him he never felt like this could be home. Home was the borderless territory just out of these clans, home was him and Eagle up against the world. Home was having no responsibilities and no worry of catching a stray bad feeling from a stranger. Home was not Windclan, and Sparrowpaw didn't feel like it would ever be. His home was destroyed the moment the two twins came across the forsaken clans. Instead of peace and calm, he was now bombarded with everything, everything so much and busy that he wanted to just hide away and never come out again.

He was currently getting some food from the fresh kill pile, next to one of the ones even newer than himself and Eagle - which he guessed that made a bit of sense, they had been there for a couple moons now after all, and all the negativity was almost painful to him. He wasn't sure if he should just leave now, or stay and try and make the other less painful to be around. But.....but there was someone right next to him who was much more pleasant. Satisfied, almost. He would much rather prefer to hang around her than the other. So, he did. "Hi there. I haven't seen you around that much. Who're you?" He asked softly. Of course, that could half way be due to the fact that he barely liked to venture out of the apprentice's den without Eagle, and Eagle had been mysteriously gone for a bit, which made his stomach twist in worry. But he would be fine, he was always fine.

SPARROWSONG

Windclan / ☆ / 13 months / ☆ / warrior / ☆ / white w/ brown tabby spots / ☆ / tags / ☆ / plot

played by xredxpepperx

• As a contrast to those already gathered, Sheepleap was a bred and born Windclan cat, and one who found home and security in it. Though, maybe that was ignorance of all beyond what needed to be known, but, for now, he was content in his life.
    Content in Windclan, content here, content with himself, for the most part.

But still, as any warrior should, he wanted to know more on his new clanmate.
    Joining his clanmates near Pepperpelt the white warrior dipped his head in greeting, seeing no particular reason to repeat an already asked question.

Sparrowpaw and Lightningstep, two other cats he knew little on.
    But, they were his clanmates, friends, in a way.
    If only barely.

Reedripple - Skyclan | Sheepleap - Windclan
    Petalwhisker - Thunderclan | Lilysong - Skyclan
    Oakberry - Darkclan | Sparrowskip - Shadowclan

❤ Site married to Snappy + Abe ❤ Official no. 1 Snappy and Abe lover ❤

@ me if you need me

• Morningkit herself was pretty new, though new to the world as well. She had been born in WindClan nearly three moons ago, yet had hardly met anyone. The illness that wracked her frail body had kept her from interacting with many of her clanmates until recently, when she had begun to feel better. In fact, everything felt better except for her left ear, which she still couldn't hear anything with. Maybe it would get better soon? She didn't feel the need to mention it to anyone when Palekit was still sick--he needed all the help he could get.

Now that she was better, though, Morningkit was proving herself to be quite a paw-full. Without the plague weighing her down, the tortoiseshell and white kitten was full of energy and a confrontational spirit, never afraid to speak her mind. Sometimes, that was good, like when she could easily walk over to her clanmates and start talking. However, it was bad when she felt the need to butt heads with anyone and everyone who looked at her wrong. With any luck, she wouldn't feel the need to fight here.

Pale green eyes bright, Morningkit practically bounced along after Sparrowpaw, looking up to him with an amazed expression. He was so cool! And there was Sheepleap, who had helped her when she was sick, and someone she didn't know. With a flick of her tail, the kit came to stand beside Sparrowpaw, almost leaning on his leg. "I'm Morningkit!" she greeted with excitement, pleased that the words didn't draw out a coughing fit like she had grown accustomed to while she had been sick.

AT FIRST I THOUGHT YOU WERE A CONSTELLATION

morningkit / windclan / female / 3 moons / played by vaud

• *:・゚✦ PEPPERPELT

—— face the music when it's dire | tags & information *:・゚✦

Pepperpelt had just been trying to shimmy her way into the shadows where she wouldn’t have to talk to anybody, but it seemed like she was found before she could slip away. She turned, pelt fluffed up in surprise as she met the eyes of four Windclanners who she didn’t recognize. Morningkit was obvious because she had excitedly shouted her name loud enough that it made Pepper’s ears ring. One warrior hadn’t asked any questions and two of them had. Her eyes flickered to the two that had asked questions, the tail of her tail twitching slightly. “Pepperpelt...and who are all of you?” The tortoiseshell questioned, tilting her head as her eyes fell on each of the Windclanners. Was she ever going to be able to remember all of their names? Just remembering her former clanmates names had been enough, but now she was going to have to learn new names. Lots and lots of new names.

"Speech."

tags -  caledon x waspwing - 4 moons old - t. bloodclan

• Sheepleap couldn't help a small smile at Morningkit, a loud one, wasn't she? Though, maybe it was just how kits were, they could be quite needy little things, so interested in everything, so curious.
    It was cute.

Ears flicking back to Pepperpelt he dipped his head in greeting, ah, so that was her name. He liked it, though, he had yet to find a name he particularly didn't like.
    So was it really worth much?
    Probably not.

"I'm Sheepleap," he greeted, watching her curiously, there were quite a few of them crowding her, he hoped she wasn't the type to lose her breath over it.
    "It's nice to meet you proper, Pepperpelt."

Reedripple - Skyclan | Sheepleap - Windclan
    Petalwhisker - Thunderclan | Lilysong - Skyclan
    Oakberry - Darkclan | Sparrowskip - Shadowclan

❤ Site married to Snappy + Abe ❤ Official no. 1 Snappy and Abe lover ❤

@ me if you need me

• At Pepperpelt's response, Morningkit nearly introduced herself again, more loudly this time. maybe this cat had trouble hearing things sometimes, too? She went so far as to get her jaws open and take a deep breath in for Maximum Volume before Sheepleap spoke, his words nearly indistinct to her, and she realized that the she-cat had definitely heard her introduction. For a fraction of a second, the tortoiseshell kitten had the good grace to look shamefaced about how loud she was, but then she was back at it, smiling brightly.

"Pepperpelt is a cool name! It's a lot of the same sound, but it's cool," Morningkit spoke with a firm nod, pale green eyes bright and voice only fractionally less loud than it had been during her introduction. On the bright side, nobody would ever lose her in a crowd. On a downside, the prey wouldn't lose her on the moor. But she could cross that bridge when she got to it.

AT FIRST I THOUGHT YOU WERE A CONSTELLATION

morningkit / windclan / female / 3 moons / played by vaud