KILL THE BOY | open, meet + greet for newcomers.

The Inventory Trading functionality has launched into beta! See the announcement here!
The winner of the Civilization VI giveaway is Hanzo! Our next giveaway is Okami HD! See the announcement for more info!
This week's "Let's Watch!" will be on Thursday, February 22th! We'll be watching Finding Dory!
  • SUMMERSEND MARTELL-EGAN-GRIMM

the empire - watcher of the east - female - 19 months - tags

"Empyrians! Gather around for a meet and greet for the Empire. We need to see who is still active, and our new members need to figure out who is who." The woman yowled out, her tail twitching slightly as she did so.

//rushed but we needed new open threads.

• Aileen von Byrne

- ○ - - ○ - - ○ - - ○ - - ○ - - ○ - - ○ - - ○ - - ○ -

Dead and faded into the dust, that was what this place was. And yet, one sole survivor stood in the wreckage, one brave queen rose from the ashes like a phoenix and desperately attempted to save the land. Aileen felt no pity for this warrior, only admiration and respect. She could never do what Summersend was doing here, she was much too weak of heart. No such determination burned within her, at least, not for this same cause. "God bid thee good morrow." the wisp would greet, making her way over to her queen with a feathery smile.

two worlds colliding could be beautiful

the overgrowth - ○ - penned by array

• Levante Martell-Grimm

The child came forward after his mother, whom he was very rarely seen without, and in those rare cases he was usually on the look out for her. So it came to no surprise that he was there, standing close to her legs with a wide smile upon his features.

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Tags | Plots | Physically easy | Mentally easy | No kill/maim | Played by Sk1zzard

• "ethelred bolton, at your service." came the voice of the melanistic serval, his rounded ears flicking back, as his feminine body stretched out. "why don't we play a game? two truths and one lie, hmm?" the young, orange eyed serval offered, nose twitching, a hum coming from his mouth. "hmm, ill go first. i have a fear of heights, i can understand 3 different languages, and i have a strong love for oranges." he hummed, his eyes slightly bright as he waited for others.

• SUMMERSEND MARTELL-EGAN-GRIMM

queen of the empire - female - 23 months - tags

"You like oranges? I think that's the lie. I think they're too.. Fruity. I prefer pineapples." Chuckled the Queen as she settled down onto the ground next to the melanistic serval. He was quite handsome, but a bit too young for her. Well, she had both Viera and Kili to keel her company, she didn't need anyone else. Not now, at least. When she got bored of them, she'd just add another mistress to her list. Monogamy made no sense to the Martellian queen.

• She had seen a small group of people gathering, though had no clue what was going on at first. Ima knew of meet and greets, but had never had one for herself, and had never been the type of creature to actively go and seek to start one, though now that there seemed to be one going on, she couldn't help but come over curiously, head cocked slightly to the side as she watched what the others were saying, a small smile on her face at Summer's words about oranges - something she never thought she'd read, and thought that she hadn't read them properly at first. She would think for a moment as she processed more of the words. "Three languages, that's the lie." She'd speak in her quiet tone, nodding her head once as soon as she had done so. "I'm Imaginedragons Veritas, by the way. It's nice to meet all of you." She would wait to hear what the other had to say about what the lie was before giving her own.

*:・゚✦ —Come with me catch a rare type specimen

imaginedragons veritas + 21 months + deaf borzoi + tikki

captain and doctor apprentice of the rift + oracle of the overgrowth

• a small snicker came from the black muzzle of ethelred, shaking his head as his orange eyes darted from the queen to imagine. "nope, sorry. its the heights. i am not afriad of heights, at all. i love oranges, sire. and Wǒ shuō tre diversi языки." he said, a smile on his face at the three languages. "im huge into reading, so, i figured learning a few languages cant hurt. so what are your truths and a lie?"

• Looking towards him as he spoke in turn, she would furrow her brow in confusion at the language words he said, unable to understand how they worked or what they could mean. She didn't know what they were supposed to sound like, so wouldn't even try to make the sounds herself any time soon. When he asked about other's, she would look around for a moment before opening her maw, hoping that they wouldn't mind that she would go ahead and go. "I go swimming every day, I collect blankets, and I'm deaf." She didn't go around telling people she was deaf, though some had ease in figuring it out, though was curious to see what those that were here would say about what she decided to share.

• ethelred blinked his orange eyes thinking for a moment. "maybe the blankets? i mean, blind people can use telepath so im sure its not too hard for deaf folks to read lips, or something like that. and blankets are weird. who would collect them?"

• She had waited for a moment, watching those that were speaking, only to nod her head at Ethelred's comment. "I don't collect blankets, no." She would offer, a small smile on her maw afterwards. "But I've been deaf since birth, but have learned to read lips, and understand how to say most things." She had wanted to collect blankets when she was younger, and when she got cold a lot, but now that she was older and had more fur, she didn't think that blankets would be something good for her to collect. "I swim every day though, like I mentioned. You learn to swim every day when another clan you're in is surrounded by water." She had to get from the Rift to here somehow, after all.

• Levante Martell-Grimm

Levante nuzzled his head into his mother as she introduced him, peaking around her to offer the few a smile. He would watch and listen as they introduced a game. A game he had never heard of, or yet played. He sat out on the first couple of rounds to figure out the game, and when he did a large grin appeared on his face. "Huh, I can't really think of any truths or lies," The child giggled. "Mama, you should go next!"

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Tags | Plots | Physically easy | Mentally easy | No kill/maim | Played by Sk1zzard