Angel Beats!:〔ReMemory〕

The Inventory Trading functionality has launched into beta! See the announcement here!
The winner of the Civilization VI giveaway is Hanzo! Our next giveaway is Okami HD! See the announcement for more info!
This week's "Let's Watch!" will be on Thursday, February 22th! We'll be watching Finding Dory!
  • Rune gave a smile. "I'd appreciate it. We need all the help we can get."

Feel free to invite me to RPs!!! Most common for me to join are:

• "No, I mean them," Crush explained, waving a hand towards the two bickering boys. He listened to Momo, and nodded thoughtfully, putting a hand on his chin. "Yeah, you could join us, 'specially since those two bozos don't seem to be offering much," Crush said, thumbing towards Iyna and Niko. "Name's Crush, like Orange Crush. You got a name, honey?"

Wandering Ronin Spud is... Wandering!

tumblr_muy3uoMraF1skd41vo1_1280.png

• Niko stopped and turned to face him and the group behind him. "Maybe I will consider sticking together if I get an apology," he smirked. If Iyna really wanted to stick together and put the whole conflict behind them then he would need to apologize at the very least. In the midst of waiting for Iyna's response Niko over heard Crush's comment on them being idiots and couldn't help but laugh at him. It was quite obvious that he didn't understand the situation that they were in or maybe he just wasn't smart enough but regardless there was a lack of communication between the group. He then turned his attention to the girl next to Crush. She was new to the group and he couldn't get a read on her. After looking around he eventually made his way back to Iyna and asked, "So, what do you say?"

• Momo bowed her head politely to the two, "Thank you, I appreciate the help as well." She said, returning the smile to them. Upon Crush's pointing, Momo peeked over to Iyna and Niko to give them a look. She wasn't sure what they were bickering, however, she knew that involving herself wouldn't do any good. However, she did comment, "Well I hope I can offer something, I'm not sure what I can do, since we hardly know anything about our issue." She commented softly before taking note of the male's name. Crush certainly was a strange name; it reminded of her of a soda, but couldn't recall when she had ever drank it. "It's nice to meet you Crush. My name is.." She started, but drew a blank, for some reason she struggled to remember something as simple as her name. "Oto? Oto Hatsumomo?" Flew out of her mouth before she could process if the name was even her own. However, if she needed to be given a name, this one would suit for now. She ignored both his choice of nickname "honey" for her, along with her struggle to memorize her name, not wanting to ask if the others could remember details about their lives just yet. "And what's your name?" She asked to Rune.

[ ぜんぜん わかりせん ]

• "Oh, I'm Rune. Rune..." The female paused. "Oh man, I don't even know if I have a last name..." she said quietly. "Ow, trying to think about it is giving me a headache."

• Freckle ~

Sounds good with me! Also, their clothing doesn't change when they enter the world, it stays the same as it was before they appeared, however lets just work off that instead.

Iyna's face was disappointed as his eyebrows fell, even after explaining everything that happened the living trampoline was still strung up with it being on him. Though to be honest he wasn't surprised ,the prior attitude seen by the boy made sense with his current albeit unneeded'accommodations'. Iyna looked at him "..." he closed his eyes, arms folded "My apologies." if the boy happened to bring the situation back up after settling it there then Iyna would be next one irritated. Turning around with his eyes still shut he sighed "Now. while I was trying to handle this like an adult, who's the morron back here calling us-" as he opened his eyes Iyna felt his blood freeze when he noticed yet another new face, however that wasn't the problem, the problem was that the outfit she wore matched the ones the other students did. Iyna blinked before closing his eyes and smiling "Guys. We have already made a lot of acceptations, but in case you forgot~" his voice was vivid and playful, too playful "We are trying to Avoid people! Especially people like her who are in the school uniform. AKA:" he held his hand out, pointing at the new girl "Go to this school!" he was furious yet mindfully yelling, both at Rune and Crush, if everything hadn't fallen apart from the stairwell incident and Crush's entrance then he wasn't sure what it was now. Before he could say anything else a faint screech ran through the empty halls as the speakers in the school activated, and a females voice after it.

"Dear students and school faculty, we have encountered a security breech and a duo of unidentified individuals have made there way onto school grounds. This is not a drill. Please, lock your classroom doors, continue teaching and remain calm. The student council and school security will be roaming through the hallways. This is a direct message from the Student Council and your Student Council President. I repeat, this is not a drill."

The intercom faded out with a soft click as Iyna's cold blood stood still, not moving until his canines ground against his teeth once more. Running forward he grabbed the new girls wrist before heading towards the door of the school "Come on!" he yelled back to the rest of the group. They had really overstayed their welcome, to believe it just started with him and rune, now this? He looked over at the girl he had dragged with him, she was one of them? But her uniform said otherwise "I hope your not the cause of this sudden alert, or one of the school goers" he looked her in the eyes seriously before putting the fake smile he had prior back on "Cause your stuck with us now!" he let go of her wrist and flicked his head at the door, signally to head out with everyone else. Iyna's eyes snapped towards the stairs, he heard footsteps, and it almost sounded like a posy of people, he had a worried smile, he loved a good heart racer but being a trespasser on school grounds wasn't something he was sure any of them get caught with. Oh, and also that door fine, funny how it all started there.

"...eromyna od ot tahw wonk t'ond I"

" Do you remember me? "

" Well, I suppose that doesn't matter anymore "

" Those times are gone, after all "

" Hello... Friend? "

" Oh, sorry. I guess that's cheating..."

" I'll just wait in your memory~ "

" ...You'll remember me though, right? "

" . . . Please . . . "

" ...ll'I...ll'I ...yrros m'I"

• Crush chuckled, even as he wondered what kind of a name 'Oto' was. "Well, at least you remember your full name, Oto." that was a luxury few of them had. "Although, Iyna, right? Why were you run-" His question was cut off as the announcer blared, and he looked towards the ceiling. His normally calm face took on a hint of aggravation, as he looked towards Iyna again. "You, my friend, are being rather suspicious," he stated in a rather accusatory tone. "What is so scary about the Student Council? Why are you running from them?! That's really rude! For all you know, they could just want to talk!"

(Okay. I want to clear something up; Not that I'm worried, just a bit confused. Otonashi wakes up in the Normal school uniform. When he joins the SSS, he does switch to their uniform, but...

otonashi-and-yuri.jpg

And Hinata and Yuri also have the traditional uniform on when they wake up, before they found SSS.

51Ox2%2BTYJ7L._SX351_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Just... confused?)

Also, I did mention that Crush "was clad in the school's uniform."

• Momo's question found it's answer by Rune's struggle to remeber her own name, and unlike Momo, she couldn't recall her last name. It was strange, she couldn't understand why she couldn't remember details of her life. "Hm, I suppose that's a good thing." She spoke softly, as knowing her last name would be useful if she needed to be identified later. She turned her attention to the two males whose names she still did not know, and would not yet learn, as the two stil seemed to be busied by their arguement. They hadn't even seemed to take notice of her yet. But as the the shorter one started to acknowledge Crush's comments about them, his gaze locked onto her. At first, one could assume that he was trying to be friendly and pleasant with her, but his words said otherwise, advising the others that she was who they were avoiding. She wasn't sure what was discussed prior to her joining them, but they appeared to have set some ground rules, ones that isolated themselves from other students at the school. However, she did find it odd that she appeared in the school's uniform, but the others did not. Before anyone else could speak, the speakers announced a message, warning the school of trespassers on their campus. Seeing how these kids seemed to be the only ones without student uniforms, one could assume that they were the "unidentified individuals". She stared at the male who had been addressing the group just a moment ago, observing how tense he became. Suddenly, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the door. "One of them?" She questioned, confused as to what "them" was. Was there some enemy coming for them? No matter. She was involved with this group now, and she couldn't turn back. She took a deep breath to settle her nerves, she forced her calm expression, uncertain of what their plan would be.

[ ぜんぜん わかりせん ]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Freckle ~ ().

• Spudbob

Ah, that's on me then! Earlier today/yesterday when I saw Freckle ~ 's post I went back and checked if Otanashi's uniform was that of what he was wearing prior, looking at the two I figured that they were the same and went on with it not thinking much else. Also, I don't really remember catching that part in the post, but that might have just been because of priorities while I was reading and it just skipped my mind. Nice catch either way, but just to note this now, not everything from Angel Beats! is going to be transferred directly into this thread, especially deeper content from that are from the Manga or Visual Novel as they are not as primarily accessible by most people. That doesn't mean that the premise or major things will change (Squad, Operations) but they will change but just for example, the school layout is not going to be the same exact one angel beats (Piecing together a campus as recently now) and other interactions, specifically with the school as a quick example will not be the same (Trying to avoid from spoiling anything). It was done to keep it open to the public, as listed before with convenience and keeping it open for the site to try and jump in. About the uniform situation, things would currently play out better if we simply left it the way it currently is but if its a big issue then it can try and change it around so everybody is wearing it.

-

Iyna looked at Crush bluntly, did he not understand the weight of trespassing on school property? Not that Iyna did exactly either but it wouldn't be pretty, especially if none of them have not a single clue where they are. For the sake of time and having the moment he said what he needed to, rolling his eyes around while doing so "Rune and I were locked on the roof, had to bust a door knob..." he rushed words out carefree, as if he cared little for them "Trust me, they don't want to talk." he pointed his thumb out the door "Now can you get going?!".

After pointing his attention was directed back to the girl beside himself, wondering about as equally about the situation and where to go "I don't have an exact clue about what" he looked back at the stairs as their approach became nearly noticeable by ears "But I'm also not willing to find out." his glare stayed on the stairs, footsteps turning into visions in his head before looking back down to the new-newcomer, taken back as he said the words in his head "We just need to find a place to keep out of sight, and it needs to be any place but here" he looked back at the rest of the group "Which is why I wish everyone else would get moving!" at this point the whole school knew they were there, trying to contain his voice was pointless if he wanted everyone get get a move "Lets bolt! Now!"

" Do you remember me? "

" Hello... Friend? "

" . . . Please . . . "

• (Ah. confusion is cleared up now. Will they ever be students, like if they steal uniforms, or make their own, or something like that? That's... kind of 1/3 of Angel Beats!... The other 1/3 being action, and final third being their past/passing on.)

The footsteps were sounding closer, and Crush looked at the stairs, although he didn't see anything. He cracked his knuckles loudly, a rather simple tell that he was stressed. He grumbled, but nodded, an aggressive look still on his face. He hated being wrong, but Iyna did have a point. They should get moving, and any direction was preferential. But a thought tickled his brain. "Hold it. You want to hide... outside. Where's there's lots of open space. We have a much better chance hiding in the school somewhere, trying to fit in with the students maybe." His notion of outside was a football field, totally open with all the world looking at you.

(I'm guessing Oto Hatsumomo is Japanese, so Oto is her last name, and Hatsumomo is her first name?)

• Spudbob

" Do you remember me? "

" Hello... Friend? "

" . . . Please . . . "

The post was edited 1 time, last by AshcoForever ().

• Rune wasn't taking any chances. She had been ready to bolt this entire time. "I don't assume we should trust anyone who knows what's going on here." She said. "And I'm not one to get in trouble. So, student council meetups, not ideal." She gave a bit of a growl, but didn't mean hostility by it, just frustration.

• [ Yes you are correct! ]

Momo wasn't sure what their next action should be, but they needed to decide soon, as the footsteps only seemed to be growing louder and louder. Iyna warned them that these people did not intend of peacefully talking it out with them, which only intensified any nervousness Momo currently felt. At this point she was ready to bolt, but was unsure of where they should be heading. Crush suggested outside, and his reasoning for why did explain why it might be the best option. It would be a lot harder for them to catch them if they were out in the open, as they could quickly be cornered and trapped if they were inside. However, who knew what sort of tools they had to restrain them. "Let's just get going." Momo said, waiting for one of them to make a move.

[ ぜんぜん わかりせん ]

• "We could possibly mislead them somehow," Rune suggested, "but if none of you are willing to do it, I will." When she was trying to AVOID trouble, she wanted others to get away first.

• "No," Crush stated. He rolled his head from left to right, cracking bones. It was his argueing that had stalled them, and he was willing to take acceptability. "I'll stay. I can fight, at least. I might be a bit harder to hide, but I'm less likely to get caught on my own. You guys, just run. I'll hold them off. We'll meet again. I'll be the fake, you guys run the ball." Football references, of course. "Go!"

AshcoForever , shall we continue with your idea? or are you waiting for Klingon Kinglion to reply?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Spudbob ().

• Spudbob

The text is ready, waiting for kinglion44 .

" Do you remember me? "

" Hello... Friend? "

" . . . Please . . . "

• Rune huffed. "If someone's going to get in trouble, I'd rather it be me than someone else." Rune's selflessness was kind, but often got her labelled as a troublemaker, it seemed. To be fair, she DID seem to like causing trouble. It just felt... Right.

• Niko was so lost as to what was going on around him. He had no idea that they were being chased or that they were even trespassing. He wasn't willing to fight someone without knowing the situation surrounding it and said, "If we are going to go then we should go towards the baseball field which is straight line from the exit. There are a bunch of trees that we could use and we can stay hidden until everything blows over," he suggested. Everything happened so quickly and it was just a big panic.

Oc: Sorry for late/rushed post school and bowling have occupied my time for a while, but now the season is over so I should be free more often.

• (Gonna wait for AshcoForever to post before posting. And you know what? Just to get in the mood, I watched the 10th and 13th episodes of AB!. The ones where Yui and the last of the battlefront-... My face is a little wetter now...)

• Iyna glared at the male before face palming and rubbing his eyes in frustration. Notability or Stupidity? Also, who said this was about fighting skill "Oh- forget it! Good luck." he said taking hold of the new girls wrist again "Come on, Rune!". Running outside he rapidly looked around the area, it was open with a multitude of facilities left and right "..." one that caught his eyes for a second as, but disregarding it he looked towards the baseball field, the best he could that is. It seemed like a empty trail until they would reach it, Iyna's worried flare though he didn't question anything "Lets go!" he began running forward looking dead ahead once again with his mind running a mile a minute ~Crush~ he thought over the boys actions, still not settled with them in his head ~Stupid sacrifice.~

The sounds from stairs finally became into vision as a group of students appeared from around last corner of the stairs, the majority seamlessly chattering among one another as if no possible danger was in the building. Passing through the last flight one by one their attention was taken to the scene ahead of them, however one of them in particular still continued talking  "-It's not that I don't mind, trust me I love it! it's just always at the worst..." the figure stopped as they noticed the lone boy "Oh." they seemed taken back "There actually someone here.". The group consisted of 4 different students, hair colors of multiple hues, all with a interested look on their face and all females as well. "..." the girl who had been talking up to this point looked back at the rest of the group "So. Do we...?" the girl asked the rest of the group, one of the girls held up a camera as a soft click was heard, however they all seemed as lost as for what to do. Turning back to the male the girl looked slightly worried "Soooo... 'sup." she said, the tension awkward as the group shifted among each other, curiously lost.

" Do you remember me? "

" Hello... Friend? "

" . . . Please . . . "