SKYCLAN GUIDE & FAQ

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • SKYCLAN GUIDE AND FAQ

Welcome to SkyClan! Known as a Clan of strong jumpers and friendly cats, SkyClan has earned a reputation both as the Clan of the trees and as a peaceful, welcoming Clan. SkyClan cats tend to have strong hind legs and tough pawpads. Newcomers are usually welcome as long as they don’t display any aggression toward the Clan.

TERRITORY

SkyClan territory is sandwiched between RiverClan and ThunderClan. Overall, the territory is heavily forested by a great variety of trees. Willows line the border with RiverClan, and oaks are very common near ThunderClan. There are also many pine trees which would eventually become the Tallpines. Twolegs have also planted a beautiful small fruit orchard where SkyClan’s territory borders the Twolegplace. Landmarks include the Branching Oak, which offers great climbing practice.

Due to constant threats, the camp was moved many moons ago. The camp consists of an old twoleg cottage and the area around it. Lined by trees and heavily overgrown, it is unlikely to attract attention. The central part of the camp is an overgrown cottage, where the medicine cat and elders live. Although it is small by twoleg standards, it’s roomy enough for the cats that live there. The warriors live in an abandoned treehouse that can only be reached by climbing the tree that it is on. Although the leader’s den used to be in a sectioned off part of the treehouse, it has since been moved to a sheltered area formed by the tree roots and a great stone on which meetings are held. The nursery is located in a small hollow oak. The opening to the nursery is high on the side of the tree, and thus the first lesson young kits learn is often climbing. The nursery is perhaps one of the most well-lit dens in camp due to the huge openings on the side of the oak. Apprentice live within the hollow branches of a tangled tree. It is not as naturally sheltered from wind as the other dens, so apprentices often stuff some of the openings with branches and leaves during the colder seasons.

THREAD HUB

SkyClan Census

Mentor/Apprentice Finder V.2

SkyClan Chat/Plot Thread V.2

SkyClan Shipping Thread

Warrior Assessments Guide

managed by the traditional skyclan leader !

current leader: minnowstar

• ALLEGIANCES

Leader: The highest-ranking clan member. Their word is law, and they are responsible for everything that happens in their Clan.

Minnowstar, played by Northern-Skywatcher

Deputy: A warrior who is second-in-command. They aid the leader with their tasks, and replace the leader after their death or retirement. When the leader is ill or unable to continue their duties, the deputy will temporarily take over, and will talk for the Clan at Gatherings if the leader is unable to.

Glacewing, played by AMY.

Medicine Cat: Cats who treat diseases and injuries. They may occasionally receive omens or prophecies, and are highly respected members of the Clan.

Wheatbloom, played by globally

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cats who train under a medicince cat to learn the art of healing and prophecy.

Brookpaw, played by Hanakosong

Warriors, apprentices, queens, kits, and elders can be found in the SkyClan Census.

TRADITIONS

The Warrior Code is a code that all of the Clans follow. Failure to comply with the code may result in punishment.

However, there are additional rules and exceptions to the Warrior Code.

SkyClan also has special fighting moves: the Sky-Crusher, the Flick-Over, the Kick, the Slice, the Branch Swing, the Reverse Branch Swing, the Trunk Spring, and the Reverse Climb.

In addition, SkyClan has a rigorous assessment system for apprentices that are nearing warrior age, which is explained in the Warrior Assessments Guide.

The post was edited 6 times, last by TRADITIONAL SKYCLAN. ().

• FAQ

Can I join SkyClan?

Yes, of course! You can just make a thread and pretend your character was here the whole time, or make a joining thread!

Can I play leader, deputy, etc.?

No, sorry! Those must be earned. However, if you’re welcoming and help out with the Clan, your character may be promoted.

How do I become a high position?

In the traditional Clans, earning a high position is earned through loyalty, just like in the Warriors books. However, if your character is active, helpful, and friendly, those will help, too!

Does my character have to believe in StarClan?

No, but it’s encouraged to!

Where’s Clear Sky? Or Leafstar?

This SkyClan is set in an alternate universe, or AU, than the books. Leafstar and Clear Sky aren’t here!

CREDIT

Credit for the information in this thread goes to Pounce, Macaron, Maple, Deernose, Tag, Radium, Chemical, and Warriors Wikia. The template credit goes to Wafture, and has been updated by Blithe.

This thread was last updated on September 13, 2018.

The post was edited 3 times, last by TRADITIONAL SKYCLAN. ().

• whoops um track

DON'T YOU WORRY

don't you worry, child

HEAVEN'S GOT A PLAN

for you

we think we're invincible,

completely unbreakable,

and maybe we are.

BUT ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL

THE WAY WE FALL APART?

I'll give you everything I have, I'll teach you everything I know.

I promise...

...I'll do better.

the sun's starting to rise

. . . oh,

these are beautiful times 

active characters

ashfolly | riverclan (tags) ✲✴✵ passionkit | darkclan (tags)

• Not many on this post is there? What is track?

I used to be Wildheartpo(2012), then Doveheart16(2015), and now Pheonixheart.

Help me decide my Riverclan design!(includes my own artwork): Vote now! Ginger VS Silver

Clan She-cat Characters:

THUNDER| Cottonpaw/tail [Blaze and Dream]| 2 cats in one ? RIVER| Undesided| blank ? WIND| Rabbittail| Kittypet father ? SHADOW| Nightwhisper| is blind ? BLOOD| Bullet| has a mane ? SKY| Cloudkit/paw/leap| Gentle giant

• tracking means that you're following the thread! now that you've posted in this thread, you're also tracking it :D when someone wants to follow a thread and maybe respond later but doesn't have anything to add right then, they usually make a track post.

DON'T YOU WORRY

don't you worry, child

HEAVEN'S GOT A PLAN

for you

completely unbreakable,

and maybe we are.

BUT ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL

THE WAY WE FALL APART?

I promise...

...I'll do better.

. . . oh,

active characters

• Oh, ok! Thank you! Then I will be tracking this thread, I might have been here since 2012, but I'm still learning things! Lol XD, thanks again!

Help me decide my Riverclan design!(includes my own artwork): Vote now! Ginger VS Silver

Clan She-cat Characters:

THUNDER| Cottonpaw/tail [Blaze and Dream]| 2 cats in one ? RIVER| Undesided| blank ? WIND| Rabbittail| Kittypet father ? SHADOW| Nightwhisper| is blind ? BLOOD| Bullet| has a mane ? SKY| Cloudkit/paw/leap| Gentle giant

• of course!! Dw I feel ya, I was here back in 2013-15ish, when it was still WCRPG and the fancies were all different :') I came back a few months ago and had to relearn everything

Glad you're here! SkyClan is a bit slow but has recently had an influx of kits and also a BloodClanner (he's a sweetie though lol)

It's a lovely place

DON'T YOU WORRY

don't you worry, child

HEAVEN'S GOT A PLAN

for you

completely unbreakable,

and maybe we are.

BUT ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL

THE WAY WE FALL APART?

I promise...

...I'll do better.

. . . oh,

active characters

• Yes it is. I kept forgetting my password, so I've had two accounts so far. Wildheartpo(2012), and Doveheart16(2015). After coming back and seeing the upcoming domain change, I decided to wait to get a new account. And now here I am!

Clan She-cat Characters: