The Emperor is Strange (Pafp) (BxB)

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • (In a past setting)

Jobs open up at the castle and a young villager jumps at the chance to get a place to sleep and money for food as well as his mother.

He gets the job, place to sleep, is able to send money back home to his mother and becomes the Emperors first consort. Wait, what?

The Emeror is unpredictable and can sometimes pull the strangest actions, this only being the least strange of them all within this castle walls.

Your character can be emperor or villager, your choice.

Harem status level(just info to know for story)

Top: Empress (position currently unoccupied) (crown)

Second: Consort(Necklace with gem, color determines which is more favored and kingdom crest is on back of it)

Third: Concubine(levels in concubine are color coded)

Gold bracelet

Silver bracelet

Bronze bracelet

d326b0bdb66ee6de67b06592cb483340.jpg

I will role play almost anything so if you want to do a role play with me or want me to join a thread just PM me.

Activity: Depends on muse

• Can I join as the villager?

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• Yep! Any questions before I get things started up?

I will role play almost anything so if you want to do a role play with me or want me to join a thread just PM me.

• What time period is this placed in? Like medieval or something earlier than that?

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• About medieval times

• Okay, do you want a specific age for my character?

• age range around 18-22

• Okay, can we start now?

• Yep, Give me a moment to write out first post.

• Okay cool

• My Character

e0e49da6c91735e322014056f5af6370--character-art-illustration.jpg

Name: Lucian (People usually address him as royal highness, your majesty etc.)

Age:22(started ruling when he was 15 due to fathers death.)

It is the day of when your characters goes to the castle on his first day on the job. A man who is the new young lads higher up leads him to the area he will be working in today. The older man went on to explain some castle rules as well as the forbidden part of the castle to servants such as them. As the new hire is being told the necessary things a maid suddenly rushed in and over to the older man. She seemed in a rush as she pulled the older man into a corner and quickly spoke of something with urgency. The man returning over to the new hire and sighing.

"Seems you will need to be starting work early. I need you to go and start your job under Concubine Rosaline. It seems she woke up a bit earlier then she usually does and is demanding the new servant for her now. " The older man told the new hire before looking to the maid. The maid gave the new hire a small smile before telling him to follow and began quickly walking down the halls.

"You were informed of what not to do in her ladies presence, correct?"

• Ichinose.Tokiya.full.838113.jpg

Theodore Wilkes (goes by Theo or Teddy)

Theodore was ecstatic for his first day on the job. He honestly couldn't believe he even got it, but yet here he was following a higher up who was leading him to his job for the day. He tried taking in all the information told to him, but he was just left very confused and started to mix up facts. He wanted the tell the other about his confusion, but he was fearful that it would get him in trouble so he kept quiet.

He looked puzzled as a maid stopped his mentor and he was told to meet with Concubine Rosaline. "Concubine?" he asked before starting to follow after the maid.

"I'm sure I was, but all this information being thrown at me today without really stopping has scrambled my understanding. Could you explain what I shouldn't do?" he asked

• The maid glanced back at him, though it was only for a quick seconds before she looked back forward to avoid bumping into anyone. She was rather understanding so she had no problem as she began to tell the major things to not do.

“ Well, for starters you are to not look her in the eyes. Also, don’t speak unless spoken to. You can not touch her but she can touch you and...” as she walked the maid went on and on about what not to do so he could avoid trouble.

Don’t disobey her no matter what the task may be.

Don’t get to close to her.

Don’t touch anything unless told to( like grab something for her)

Don’t cough, sneeze or make any unpleasant noises or smells.

Don’t show any clumsy actions in front of her

“ Most importantly, do not harm her mentally or physically” the maid finished just as they reached the flower palace. A desperate large area with many rooms and a large garden with cherry blossom trees. This was where those of the harem stayed.

The maid leads him the room where Concubine Rosalind was. She sat in a chair by a mirror with a servent girl behind her. It seemed that she had just finished getting her hair made for the day and her makeup was already done.

The sound of beads came with the movement of her head as she looked over at the new arrivals with a beau teal expression. The maid quickly gave a deep bow in greeting while stating that she had brought the new servent.

“Ah, so you must be my new servent.” Rosaline stood up and slowly walked approaching him. She looked at him with blank blue eyes. “You are...definatly better looking then the last one” she rose a hand to move a strand of his hair from his face before lettin it drop back to her side. A golden bracelet hung loosely on her wrist and had a symbol of some sort carved on the inside of it.

She looked to him closely, silence in the room. Then she waved the maid away and spun around to face her vanity. “ This room is to stuffy. Let us prepare to head outside.” She pointed at a large sun umbrella then glanced at him. “ Carry that and make sure not to drop it and that not one spec of sunlight touches my skin” she commanded.

Then without warning she exited the room and made her way to the garden.

original.jpg

• Theodore nodded and listened as he followed her out of the castle and into a floral palace. He took in the information and felt a twing of fear about this woman he had yet to make. It was almost enough to make him run, but he stayed put. Remember, you're helping care for you mother with all of this. Just suck it up and go along with it he thought as they entered the room.

His gaze wandered around to the many details and designs finding the large room something to fully take in. Then his gaze landed on Rosaline as she turned to them. He tried his best not to look her in the eye as she neared him. He flustered a bit at her comment about his appearance. "Um...thank you?" he said as she moved a hair from his face making the blush a bit brighter. He looked down at her bracelets noticing one had a symbol on it. He grew a bit curious about it and wanted to ask, but knew better.

He watched her walk out and he rushed after her with the sun umbrella in tow. He caught up with her trying to block out any light from touching her

• Concubine Rosaline didn’t walk to fast, keeping a rather elegant walk as if expecting a large crowd to see her walking by. She held her head high, eyes keeping in front of her.

She stopped walking when she reached a fountain and took a seat on the stone edge of it. She then looked off over at some cherry blossom trees. “Beautiful, is it not?” She gave a large exhale before shutting her eyes but a moment. Enjoying the silence.

Then the sound of foot steps entered her ears and she opened them to look over at the source. Walking down the path was a tall man with two man in armour following him. Judging by his expensive clothing and presence this seemed to be of someone of importance.

Rosalines eyes slightly widened and she then stood before giving a curtsy in greeting. “ Greeting your majesty. What brings you to the flower palace this time of day?” Her tone was polite, respectful and sweet. Rather different then how she had been towards her servents. A warmer air.

Lucian looked over at her and paused in their path as she greeted him. He looked like a cold person, eyes drilling into anyone who met them. He held a strong aura as well.

“I am just coming through to check on things. Making sure no one is still to shaken up by the recent event” Lucian stated to the gold level Concubine. Daughter of a high duke.

Though he had been on throne for over seven years he had yet to have a child. Though he was fine with this, The council was trying to push him more and more to get a heir on the way. He didn’t really understand the rush, he wanted to wait till he connected with some body. Especilly someone he trusted fully before getting to a heir. But he had yet to meet anyone who really clicked.

He faintly glanced at the servent holding the sun umbrella. He paused a moment, he had never seen this servent before. New? He land pretty good looks for a servent, he had to have been new for Lucian not to notice him till now.

“ I see you have a new servent” He looked back to Rosaline whom gave a short nod. Though as she looked over at Theodore thee was faint coldness in her eyes and slight twitch of her lip. Not enjoying the emperors noticing of her servent, it was rare he spoke out such things after all.

“What is his name?” Rosaline could not answer since she didn’t know herself due to not bothering remembering the new servents name. Noticing her lack of knowledge on the matter the emperor took a step forward. His cold eyes locked into Theodore and he spoke out in a smooth voice. “ What is your name?”

• Theodore walked after her trying his best to keep her covered by the umbrella scared of disobeying her on his first day. He didn't want his job to be in jeopardy on the first day. He glanced around at the garden having to admit that it was a beautiful place to be.

He sat down next to her on the fountain and just nodded to her question not wanting to say much. He just stared out at the garden when he saw an important man come walking closer to them. He took in the appearance of the man and flustered noticing that he was an attractive man. He couldn't place who he was until Rosaline greeted him.

He tilted his head down as a small bow to the man once he realized he was the emperor and needed to give him the respect that his title demanded. He watched the two interact not expecting them to acknowledge him. He kind of thought of himself as being one that fades into the background. ThT's why his was caught off guard when the emperor asked for his name. "T-Theodore sir" he said not meeting his gaze because he assumed the same rule that applied to Rosaline, applied to the emperor.

• What a pledent sounding voice. Lucian’s eyes narrowed slightly while he made a displeased expression. Although Theodore was doing the correct thing by not meeting his gaze the emperor couldn’t stop a slight irritation at Theodore avoiding his eyes. He wanted to go over and make it so he had no choice but to look back at the emperors eyes.

He stopped himself though, a bit ataken aback by this need. He was rather confused and wasn’t sure himself why he was putting so much attention on Theodore.

He gave Theodore one last observing look before turning his eyes to Rosaline. “ Will you be attending the banquet?” He asked her, wondering if the segment would be coming with her to the banquet.

Rosaline smiled, “Yes, I have been looking forward to it awhile after all” She was glad that the emperor had turned his attention back to her.

Meanwhile Lucian was in deep though on why he was feeling this way around Theodore. Rather tempted or steal him away and see. He decided to do that later though since he was in Thebes middle of something important. Would he be able to wait till the banquet though?

“I see..well I have to get going now. Have a good day” he then turned and left with the two trailing guards. Once he wasn’t out of sight Rosaline beamed happily to herself.

“Ah! Finally he is showing some interest...” She then took a glance to te decent beside her and her smile turned to a frown. “ You really are good looking, how sickening” her tone was cold then she went to walk along the path. “ You know, you we’re rather poor in husband majesties presence. Your lucky you didn’t get punished by for your actions.” He really didn’t do a thing wrong, but she was as angry a him.

• Theodore still felt the emperor's gaze on him and wanted to shrink back and away from him. He glanced up for a moment slightly meeting the emperor's eyes before looking away scared that it wasn't the right thing to do. He did notice the unique color of his eyes and he wanted to keep staring, taking them all in, but he knew that he couldn't.

Once he felt the emperor's gaze off of him, he let out an inaudiable sigh of relief. He just remained quiet while Rosaline and Lucian spoke. A banquet? Maybe she'll let me go with her he thought. He wouldn't mind after all. Maybe he could see the emperor again. He shook his head for a moment trying to get rid of his thought. He didn't think that would be good to think like that.

He watched as the emperor left and looked back over at Rosaline for a moment as she stood up from the fountain and he followed afterwards. He frowned when she said he had not acted right. "I'm sorry. I thought I acted right, I didn't look him in the eye like how I'm not suppose to with you" he said softly

• Bump

• Rosaline glanced at him, still rather upset. But as he said that she discovered he really was new and had not grasped fully the ways of te palace. Perhaps she could..

“You didn’t look even once! It is like you are ignoring him if you do that, you need to have eye contact, it’s a must for the emperor!” She scolded him after pausing her step and turning to face him. “No wonder he asked your name; he was probably wonder who dare to be so rude! Not good at all..perhaps I may have to teach you proper manners myself” She was definatly bringing him to the banquet. She was gonna have him make a fool of himself and get the emperors eyes off of him, she didn’t care of what punishments he may receive. She didn’t want a sefvanr of all people taking the emperors attention away from her.