plot w aster v.3

The winners for the April Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Cass and Art goes to Suwaco

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
Come check out May's CDC!
The winners of the latest giveaway are: Shadowstartheleader(first winner) and Bobbar 7857(second winner)!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Fallout 4! Check here for more info!
  • now that he’s an apprentice, i figured i’d throw up a new plotting thread for this deaf fool

open to:

- friends

- bullies

- enemies

- teaching your character herbs

- getting taught how to fight

- anything else tbh

picky about:

- small injuries

- love plots (extremely picky, hes more into boys but a girl love interest is possible)

closed to:

- litters

- maiming

- major injury

- death

tags deaf + can't talk

SdDo2M3.png

i hit the soft spot on the soft spot of my head

it made me tired, so i sung from my bed

• haha amberpaw could definetly pick on asterpaw! what if amberpaw picks on asterpaw while asterpaw is healing him for a minor injury but because amberpaw doesnt know how to sign, it kind of rolls off asterpaws back, and amberpaw realises he cant verbally abuse asterpaw

that could become a few things like amberpaw goes to subtle physically hurting asterpaw or they actually somehow become friends? like asterpaw the only one who can stand amberpaw because he cant hear? i dont know what do you think? :)

CHARACTERS HERE

spews0.pngn6ar1k.pngwi59uq.pngr92yjc.png

amberjaw | poppynose | hailpaw // darkclan!

swampheart // shadowclan!

• gah srry abt the totally late reply, i forgot abt this ;; anyways, either one is fine? maybe he starts physically hurting aster but after a while they kinda turn into weird friends

+ bumping !

SdDo2M3.png

• soft gasp

could.....we do a thread with rain and aster..?

id love for them to have interactions so rainpaws awkward crush has feet to stand on

• aww i love rainpaw already <3

aster may or may not get an awkward crush back but he'll be so oblivious lol

who makes?

SdDo2M3.png