POST-APOCALYPTIC DOG PACK NEED OF MEMBERS AS OF 4/3/18

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • a28dc23046847b6c2b89a0029bfe9e78.png

6591f48563747.560bf985c408d.jpg

Cantrin's Pack

AN INTRODUCTION--IMPORTANT

"The year is 2200 and the world is in ruins. Humans have killed each other to exinction. These bipedal creatures who once were so powerful and plentiful, they cured diseases and transformed the world around them. They could tame any creature intelligent enough to be domesticated. They loved. They loved us. But they lacked control. They are all dead. By their own doing.

In the year 2057 war broke out. The USA had taken over Mexico, many of the world powers began taking up their ancient imperial ways. Resources were running scarce and the natural Earth was suffering. Humans were desperate. A quarrel happened, first in Europe. Spain and France allied against the U.K. for India. The United Kingdom being a strong naval force, lacked land expertise and fell. But as a last resort they nuked Spain, ultimately destroying parts of Italy as well. France was frantic, suicides were high, murder rates skyrocketed... It seemed the U.K lacked control, anarchy everywhere. Russia became involved, offered a deal with France, half of India and China in return for their aid. France agreed knowing it was dire for them. Every little country between the two were running to shit. Yet France wasn't expecting Russia to bomb the U.K. It destroyed half of the island and ruined half of the naval force. Of course things skyrocketed after that, China became involved as well (now a combination of Japan, South Korea, Northern India, and Kazakhstan) thrived. America forced itself in the situation, trying to be a Hero as always. But soon they destroyed each other. Bio-weapons, assassinations, massacres, starvation, poverty, Nuclear weapons.... They ruined the earth. But by doing so, by killing each other off... They allowed the Earth to rid of its biggest parasite. Humans.

However the Earth was ripped open... The toxic gases that scientist couldn't fathom were released, destroying multiple species. But that was the least of the heathens. Monsters. From Hell. Perhaps the Christians have it right, Hell was there. Demons and creatures crawled out. Some only coming out at night due to extreme solar sensitivity. They were almost as savage as humans. But they didn't love us. They don't. These demons spread some time of disease.. Transforming and mutating almost anything that didn't have immunity...

Good thing is centuries later, everything alive and normal now is guaranteed immunity. Natural selection. Even deers have evolved, Faster, leaner, and very alert. Almost everything has changed... But us. We are dogs. We come in such a variety that we welcome change... We are all that is left of the normal world before it spiraled down, hitting the crust so hard it cracked open the abyss of Hell. We are dogs. We adapt without changing.... We survive. All we need to do is unite and we can fix what these fabled humans destroyed. Perhaps we weren't meant to serve humans. Perhaps we were taught patience and obedience that is crucial today. Perhaps our ancestors knew in their hearts that there was no use being disobedient. That one day a generation will come where we inherit the Earth. We are God's creatures. Pure and good. Meek we were and now we shall inherit the Earth." A colossus of a dog turns to look at you, his eyes a shade of yellow so deep and rich they almost seem to glow. Probably did. Probably is a trait inherited to survive. Ebony as the night and dangerous as well, he huffs, "Well are to join us?" You couldn't help but be in awe at his confidence, his sincerity. This dream you want to believe. To know and see it become a reality... You tilt your head and flatten your ears. We are to inherit the earth. You look up into his eyes, you are sure of yourself.

"I know my place. To rule the Earth we are."

OUR HISTORY

Alone. We all were alone at one point. The only packs we knew of were of the mutated coyotes. They were not for us, so many of us die each day. Alone. We forgot our origins. One day a brute named Cantrinus found another loner, long had he dreamed of having a pack. To return to his roots. He assembled it, spreaded the word, a safe place. Screechers don't attack the lions because they have number. Woe to the lone dog. This is the first generation of this pack and pray they prosper.

PACK BEHAVIOR // TONE

The pack is serious, we love but we try to stay strong. We scorn the weak but are willing to help. We put the pack before ourselves. We show no remorse or regret for killing a infected dog. We breed to procreate not to solidify bonds. We judge through actions not words. We are very obedient to authority and strictly follow the pack laws. We do whatever is necessary to survive. We are not cocky but we are prideful. We feel dogs are superior.

OUR HUNTERS AND PREY

THE MIDDLE-- These are dangerous, more various, and revered. They don't necessarily hold any authority, the common Screecher.

THE TERRITORY

Main City

We live in a overgrown city. In the subways lurk the "screechers" or "demons'". They like the dark. We do NOT go there. Ever, we stray as far from the subways we can, so as to never give them our scent to follow. However there are some who can roam both day and night. Once spotted the whole pack swarms that individual and slaughters it. The Earth has begun to replenish and swallow up the cities. Small plants and ivys as well as weeds and long grass prosper. There is even a tree or two and many saplings. In time the world will be natural again. So upon reading this like a respectful person please put "The humans are gone" in that special spot.

CLIMATE: Global Warming, there is a lot of water. It is hot, very hot, and humid. Warm rains. Certain areas acid rain.

WATER: We do not drink lake water, street water, or ocean/sea water. We have a pond that is our only source of water.

--click on the spoilers to see the territory

-- Reference.

THE RANKS

THE FORM-->MAKING EDITS TO IT

oK i UNDERSTAND THERE IS SOMEWHAT ALOT ON THESE FORMS, IT IS OKAY TO BE BRIEF ON SOME EXCEPT PERSONALITY AND HISTORY. BUT STILL EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE FILLED

*you are not to make the perfect dog, I understand there are larger dogs but it gets EXTREMELY annoying dealing with everyone who has a giant "powerhouse of a canine" who has "amazing stamina" and is very "fast" and nimble. NO. Just no. Be realistic, larger dogs (if buff) tend to be heavier footed and slower as well as easily winded! YOU CANT HAVE A LEAN BUT STRONG dog either! BE REALISTIC! Dogs who are said to be skinnier or stronger are to be WEAKER regardless. If one such as yourself has read this please be so kind and but no ones perfect in the special part on your application. I will be somewhat harsh when dealing with this mmk? I'm tired of having people make overpowered dogs/wolves and it is annoying.

*STICK WITH YOUR DOGS BREED TRAITS ex: border collies are to be more intelligent, and docile and patient. Or presa canarios are to be stronger and more aggressive as well as impatient.. Have their breed somewhat influence them ya know?

*The thicker the fur of your dog the faster he will overheat, it is very hot in this city . So huskies will struggle as well as tibetan mastiffs but that doesn't mean they aren't allowed. Put "It is beginning to fix itself" in that special spot on your form please!

RULES IC & OOC

IC RULES

OOC RULES

TRADITIONS

Ode to the New Generation --

When a litter of pups are being born the whole pack will watch and bless the pups promising them protection and sanctuary. They will then watch the mother name them and if during the day they will all howl.

HUNTING --

If a scout finds big game (scents it) while on patrol that patrol will send the fastest dog to tell the Alpha and the alpha will assemble a large party if not the whole pack based on what they are hunting. Then they will bring the whole pack to eat because we probably can't drag it all the way back.

SPOTTING A SCREECHER --

Same thing with hunting, if a scout see's a screecher they will send the fastest scout to warn the pack where Cantrin will bring the strongest dogs to kill it. Only do this if there is one or two screechers. If a Canis Pack is sighted you are expected to silently creep away and take a long trail home going through water so they can lose your scent and not find the pack. If the pack grows we will be able to confront Canis Packs.

FOREIGN RELATIONS

ALLIES:

none

NEUTRALS:

none

Enemies:

No other packs

IMPORTANT LINKS

template © imagination | info ©swiftcream

Feel free to @ people who you think would be interested in this rp! Feed back is cherished!

PLEASE VOTE ON THIS POLL IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN ROLEPLAY

IMPORTANT: I WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE ON MY MAIN ACCOUNT AS I NEED TO PREPARE FOR SAT AND EXAMS AND MY CLASSES IN GENERAL I WILL ONLY HAVE TIME TO MANAGE MY TRAD. CAT ACCOUNTS. NOT ONLY THAT BUT I HAVE LOST ALL MUSE FOR MY OTHER RPS, I'M SORRY FEEL FREE TO KILL OFF, OR PUT UP MY CHARRIES FOR ADOPTION, FEEL FREE TO TAKE OVER MY THREADS AS WELL :)

MY CATS

Dovestrike - Riverclan * LIONSTRIDE - Windclan * BAXTON - Bloodclan - BANE * Rogue - BUMBLEKIT * Riverclan

NEED A FANCYPOST? BIO TEMPLATE? DEFAULT FANCYPOST? COME BY AND VISIT! ALL THINGS FREE EVEN THE CUSTOMS!!!

𝙆𝙀𝙀𝙋 𝙄𝙏 𝙆𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙋𝙔***PREMADE TEMPLATES (WIP AS OF 3/7/2018)

A DAY WITHOUT A SMILE

is a day wasted

characters. | played by SWIFTCREAM | To Get My Attention Just PM Me or TAG Me

68eed1019e42755c50957f2203670f48-full.jpg

The post was edited 33 times, last by Swiftcream ().

• TEMPLATES ARE REQUIRED DURING THE RP BECAUSE I FEEL IT IS USEFUL! IT HELPS FELLOW RPERS IDENTIFY YOU AND YOUR CHARRIES AS WELL AS HELPS WITH INTERACTIONS. HERE ARE A FEW THAT SHOULD HELP (i slightly modified them) feel free to change the colors! where is says #COLORHERE enter any color (magenta, blue, orange, pink, royalblue,navyblue, purple, black, white, red, yellow, gray, green, blue, lightblue, etc)

IMPORTANT: I WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE ON MY MAIN ACCOUNT AS I NEED TO PREPARE FOR SAT AND EXAMS AND MY CLASSES IN GENERAL I WILL ONLY HAVE TIME TO MANAGE MY TRAD. CAT ACCOUNTS. NOT ONLY THAT BUT I HAVE LOST ALL MUSE FOR MY OTHER RPS, I'M SORRY FEEL FREE TO KILL OFF, OR PUT UP MY CHARRIES FOR ADOPTION, FEEL FREE TO TAKE OVER MY THREADS AS WELL :)

MY CATS

Dovestrike - Riverclan * LIONSTRIDE - Windclan * BAXTON - Bloodclan - BANE * Rogue - BUMBLEKIT * Riverclan

NEED A FANCYPOST? BIO TEMPLATE? DEFAULT FANCYPOST? COME BY AND VISIT! ALL THINGS FREE EVEN THE CUSTOMS!!!

A DAY WITHOUT A SMILE

is a day wasted

The post was edited 2 times, last by Swiftcream ().

• 2a2d1027e0ececedaa8cc745da7b71f9.jpg

CANTRIN

"THEY BETTER FALL IN LINE"

Basic Information.

Name: Cantrinus "Cantrin"

——Pronunciation: Kant-chrin-us "kant-chrin"

——Nickname: Cantrin

——Name Meaning: "Mighty"

——Previous Names: Dominaus (Dahm-In-Ows)

——Previous Ranks: none he started the pack

——Wanted Ranks: none

Birth Date: July 22nd 2196

——Astrological Sign: Cancer/Leo

Appearance.

Species: canis domesticus

——Breed: Presa Canario and mastiff mix

Appearance Description: A large solid dog, he towers of most dogs and is very strong. his muscles are toned and cut and can be seen through his sheer black pelt. His ears are cropped. He strides like a cat and his paws look feline like (this is actually true for Presa Canarios). He is powerful and his eyes are small but capable. His legs are somewhat short for his height and his body is the same length as his legs (stomach to spine). He has a square body. He has a large blocky, powerful muzzle.

——Fur Length: very short

——Fur Colour: black

——Noticeable Marks: A torn ear and claws raking down his neck.

——Eye Colour: A piercing yellow

Body Build:A Molosser dog. Muscular, a powerhouse of a canine. Hefty legs and thick tail.

——Height: 31 inches at withers

——Weight: 165 lbs

Physical Disabilities: None, should he reach the age he will have poor eyesight and hip dysplasia as well as elbow dysplasia.

Personality.

16Personalities Result: The Commander-ENTJ

An ENTJ’s primary mode of living focuses on external aspects and all things are dealt with rationally and logically. Their secondary mode of operation is internal, where intuition and reasoning take effect. ENTJs are natural born leaders and like being in charge. They live in a world of possibilities and they often see challenges and obstacles as great opportunities to push themselves. The ENTJ personality seems to have a natural gift for leadership, making decisions, and considering options and ideas quickly yet carefully. They are “take charge” people who do not like to sit still.

Being extroverts, people of this personality type like to be with people and need connections and contact with others, but they can find it challenging to get really close to someone or to truly understand what other people are thinking or feeling. ENTJs can have difficulty seeing things from outside their own perspective.

Personality Description: Cantrin is a very serious canine. He rules his heart with his head and is out of touch with his emotional side. He is a realist and doesn't believe in anything that isn't remotely achievable. He doesn't consider himself a dreamer but a visionary. Cantrin doesn't like wasting time or space and feels that those who do any of those two need to be kicked out immediately. Loyal once committed, he strays away from relationships but does not scorn them. A soft spot for pups. Very darwinistic in his outlook. Ruthless and very cold. He is confident in all his manners and never second guesses himself. constantly thinking. He see's females as priceless but in a procreational type of way.

——Optimist, Realist, Or Pessimist?:Realist

——Introvert Or Extrovert?: Extroverted Introvert

Positive Traits:Natural Leader, confidence, has a knack for inspiring others, maintaining control, dependable, man of his word, knows what it takes to lead

——Best Quality:Ability to think under pressure and stay calm

——Helpful Habits: easily takes control of situations, highly stable

Negative Traits:stubborn, controlling, judgemental, apathetic, aggressive, highly territorial, somewhat greedy, violent

——Worst Quality: Inability to see things out of his perspective

——Ba

-d Habits: Thinking he is the only one who knows what is best, if slighted he will assert his dominance in any means, very aggressive

Talents: Very good at keeping track, strong train of though, and sheer strength

——Strongest Skill:Great fighter and good at takedowns

——Weakest Skill: speed and swimming as well as climbing. Terrible at compromising! Not very good at stealth.

- hunting

- fighting

- killing screechers

- breeding

- watching females

- asserting dominance

- eating

- resting in shade

- protecting his pack

- gathering more packmembers

Dislikes:

- wasting time

- caring for the weak

- not planning things

- not knowing what is going on

- feeling threatened

- being disrespected

- disobedience

- inability to follow rules

- looking like a bad leader

- being told he is wrong

Relationships.

Relationship Status: Somewhat Polygamous

——Taken By:None

——Crushing On: None

——Maybe Crushing On: None

Sexual Attraction: Honestly this little horn-dog has no type. He goes off the vibe he gets from a female and if he likes it he will pursue her. He can find something unique about anyone. Although he has a thing for feminine bodies that are slender and streamline.

Close To Family?: no

Children: Dominik (son) Dyla (daughter) Matris(son)

——Children's Statuses: all dead

Parents:Kastrus-father Jerisa-mother

——Parent's Statuses: dead for all he knows

Siblings:Pavus-brother/ Perdu-brother/ Mathias-brother/ Mella- sister

——Sibling's Statuses: Pavus & Perdu dead Mathias ran off, Mella unknown

Best Friends: none

Friends: all his pack members

Enemies: none, he probably has some but doesn't consider them worth his time

History.

History Description:Grew up in a rigid family that was very anal about their laws.When he became of age he wandered into the city. He met a loner name Aliza and fell in love with her, she died giving birth to his pups and try as he might he couldn't breast feed. His pups died rendering him cold. He found another loner and realized that a pack was what his mate and children had needed.

——Important Childhood Experiences: Having his mother die

——Important Teenage Experiences:Helping his family kill a reptilian

——Important Adulthood Experiences: Watching his children die slowly and starve

Experiences That Shaped Who They Are Today: His love dying because of him, wandering alone in solitude.

Training.

——Fighting Style: Offensive Aggressive-- Cantrin attacks, attacks, attacks. He gives it his all often not saying a word just launching himself at his opponent. He is heavy so once on top he is almost guaranteed to win. He throws himself at his opponent and lock jaws. He is merciless and almost always kills them should he be winning.

However he is slow and not nimble so one can easily dodge him if they see him coming.

——Unique Moves: Charge-- Taking advantage of his size and strength he charges at his opponent head on and tackles them, if successfully knocking them over he will relentlessly attack their faces knowing that it is the teeth that hurt the most.

——Other?? Code words here:

australian-cattle-dog-x-border-collie-puppy-59e38e191f17f.jpg

Leera

"THE MOST DANGEROUS SNAKE PREFERS ITS TONGUE OVER POISON"

Basic Information.

Name: Leera

——Pronunciation: (Lee-ir-rah)

——Nickname:Prefers her chosen name

——Name Meaning: Nothing

——Previous Names: None she chose this

——Previous Ranks: loner

——Wanted Ranks: Content

Birth Date: October 4th 2198

——Astrological Sign: lIBRA

Appearance.

——Breed:border collie mixed with australian cattle dog

Appearance Description: one of the smallest dogs in the pack she is short , her legs and body proportionate. Her fur is naturally wavy and she has a giant black splotch on her back and a tail that dips in white her underbelly is white and half of her face is white with black speckles. Her ears are large and perked. Her face is petite and small. Her body is undeniably feminine. She has small but strong legs.

——Fur Length: medium but very short on her legs

——Fur Colour:mostly black with large white patches speckled with black

——Noticeable Marks:nicked right ear and gash on her nose

——Eye Colour:a rich brown

Body Build: Shepherd. She is one of the smaller dogs in the pack, nimble and quick she is. Made for herding sheep. Very feminine body, fragile looking but very reliable and sturdy.

——Height: 18 inches at the withers

——Weight: 29 lbs

Physical Disabilities: If she lives long enough she will suffer from seizures and arthiritis

Personality.

16 Personalities Result:The Nurturer-- ISFJ

ISFJs are philanthropists and they are always ready to give back and return generosity with even more generosity. The people and things they believe in will be upheld and supported with enthusiasm and unselfishness. ISFJs are warm and kind-hearted. They value harmony and cooperation, and are likely to be very sensitive to other people’s feelings. People value the ISFJ personality type for their consideration and awareness, and their ability to bring out the best in others.

ISFJs have a natural tendency to be hard workers and are often meticulous to the point of perfectionism. ISFJs take personal interest in responsibility for their work, goals and obligations, consistently going above and beyond, doing everything that they can to not just meet but to exceed all expectations.

ISFJs have a rich inner world that is not obvious to observers. They constantly take in information about people and situations and store it away. This tremendous store of information is usually startlingly accurate, because the ISFJ personality type has an exceptional memory about things that are important to their value systems.

Personality Description: Leera is very sweet if a little timid. She prefers to be out of the spotlight and hates attention. She is very dedicated and determined as well as loyal. She does believe in true love and is very very patient in all aspects. She loves helping out others and needs something to do or she gets antsy that is why she likes hunting down creatures... Just not fighting them. She is not destined o lead and doesn't work well under pressure. She prefers to flee from her problems rather than face them and lacks confidence. She is insecure when it comes to the thought of violence. But should the time come she would give her life it means saving others

——Optimist, Realist, Or Pessimist?: optimistic

——Introvert Or Extrovert?: introverted extrovert

Positive Traits: Open minded and always willing to please, easily understands people, reads people's faces well, very dependable

——Best Quality: Very observant and analytical

——Helpful Habits:thinking outside the box & observing with an open mind, can be the mediator in a situation,

Negative Traits: Overthinks, shy, too kind, has trouble believing screechers are evil (she thinks there is a lack of communication and understanding)

——Worst Quality: too optimistic, see's good in everyone to the point of naiveness

——Bad Habits: tries to please everyone and seems wishy-washy because she dislikes problems, very energetic and has trouble sitting still

Talents: swimming, learning very quickly, ability to anticipate events, tracking

——Strongest Skill:ability to crouch down and run while doing so, great swimmer, good stamina, decent speed

——Weakest Skill: fighting in general, she isn't very strong and hates initiating conflict

-running

- tracking

- seeing the world

-helping others

-being praised

-feeling appreciated

-feeling useful

- peace

-harmony

Dislikes:

- anger

- jealousy

- aggression

- death

- failure

- feeling empty

- hopelessness

- feeling out of place

- feeling like a burden

- not being able to help

- seeing pups or elders in pain

- seeing pups abandoned

- being out of place

Relationships.

Relationship Status: single

——Taken By: none

——Crushing On:no one at the moment

——Maybe Crushing On:no one at the moment

Sexual Attraction:She likes a male larger than her (not drastically so), enough to keep her warm and give her a sense of security

Close To Family?: none biological, she considers the pack her home

Children: she has never bred before

——Children's Statuses: n/a

Parents: Kamila- Mother, Shantu-Father

——Parent's Statuses: Mother unknown, Shantu dead

Siblings:Cantu-brother, Alana-sister, Margaux-sister, Lino-brother

——Sibling's Statuses: Cantu- unknown, Alana-dead, Margaux-unknown, Lino-unknown

Best Friends: open!

Friends: Valour, open!

Enemies:Those who threaten her happiness and pack

History.

History Description: Leera grew up in a small family pack. Terrible things happened during the course of her first years. She left her home and wandered alone, feeling unsafe with her home. She came upon Cantrinus and his pack and quickly joined. She was utilized as a Scout since she lacked strength and was nimble on her feet.

——Important Childhood Experiences: Their family was attacked by a pack of mutilated coyotes. They killed her sister Alana. This forced the

——Important Teenage Experiences: She first started her season, she realized she was an adult. Later that year the family was attacked by Screechers. Leera ran but not before seeing her father ripped apart as he tried to defend his family. She didn't think to turn and help.

——Important Adulthood Experiences: She had to run from a screecher and it was terrifying. Luckily she outpaced it and didn't stop running for days. Also a close encounter with a lion that nicked her ear, luckily she escaped by fitting through a crack in a building wall.

Experiences That Shaped Who They Are Today: The witnessing of her fathers deaths, roaming on her own for a year, and joining the pack. She killed her first Canis with the pack and it was invigorating but terrifying.

Training.

——Fighting Style: evasive- never does she bite, she flees or dodges till her enemy is tired. Running them tired. Perhaps then she will attack.

——Unique Moves: dodging, she is hard to catch because her sharp turns

——Other?? Code words here: for youuu

MY CATS

A DAY WITHOUT A SMILE

is a day wasted

The post was edited 9 times, last by Swiftcream ().

• Maeve

We're gonna stand and fight forever

Basic Information.

Name: Maeve

——Pronunciation: May- v

——Nickname: May

——Name Meaning: She who intoxicates

——Previous Ranks: Pup, Packmember

——Wanted Ranks: Content

Birth Date: 18th January

——Astrological Sign: Capricorn

Appearance.

——Breed: English Shepard

Appearance Description: She has a large brown eyes, A fluffy coat that is ginger round her head, whit on her chest and underbelly and black for the rest of her body. She has alot of feathering on her ears and legs.

——Fur Length: long

——Fur Colour: red, black and whtie

——Noticeable Marks: scars on her muzzel

——Eye Colour: brown

Body Build: medium with a long body.

——Height: around 21"

——Weight: 20Kg

Physical Disabilities: None but when shes older she can be susceptible to Hip dysplasia.

Personality.

16Personalities Result: The Commander

Personality Description: May is outgoing and always wants to help those around her, however this means she often finds herself getting hurt and putting herself in bad situations she is not comfortable with just to please others. She has a strong drive to help and is quite intelligent so finds in situations where people would usually panic she has a level head and can think a solution relatively quickly. She doesn't like conflict between friends and often tries to mediate if a fight does break out. She often hides her true opinion of people and only shares it with her closest friends as she doesn't want to hurt anybodies feelings.

——Optimist, Realist, Or Pessimist?: Realist

——Introvert Or Extrovert?: Extrovert

Positive Traits: Helpful, Compassionate.

——Best Quality: Helpful

——Helpful Habits: Puts others first, level head in bad situations, intelligent.

Negative Traits: can be submissive, puts herself in harms way to please people, can be aggressive when in an argument.

——Worst Quality: aggressive when arguing, which is why she avoids it.

——Bad Habits: can interrupt people unintentionally or stop sentences midway as she thinks no one is listening.

Talents: good sense of smell, fast.

——Strongest Skill: Sense of smell

——Weakest Skill: climbing

Dislikes: climbing, snow, heights.

Relationships.

——Taken By: n/a

——Crushing On: n/a

——Maybe Crushing On: may develop

Sexual Attraction: intelligent dogs who plan things out rather than just relying on brute strength.

Close To Family?: Just her brother.

Children: none

——Children's Statuses: n/a

Parents: Jazz and Bolt

——Parent's Statuses: deceased

Siblings: Bruno

——Sibling's Statuses: Alive and in the pack

Best Friends: open

Friends: pack members

History.

History Description: She lost her parents when she was about 3 months old. Thanks to her small stature she and her brother were able to slip through a small hole in a wall. She had heard a small her parents died. Luckily she had been take in by other dog she until she was old enough to look after herself. From there she joined the pack alongside her brother.

——Important Childhood Experiences: Her parents died.

——Important Teenage Experiences: She learned how to fight and her skills and her talent at leading larger prey animals towards an ambush.

——Important Adulthood Experiences: She joined the pack.

Experiences That Shaped Who They Are Today: Her parents dying and learning to use her speed, nose and sharp teeth to her advantage.

Training.

——Fighting Style: She tends to stay low and attack quickly when there's an opening before Darrin goes back again. She's does this as she's quite small and lacks physical strength.

——Unique Moves: she has a habit of nipping at animals ankles to make them less likely to run away.

——Other?? Code words here:

The humans are gone

No one is perfect

It is beginning to take shape

We are the future

Hi there C: . The Names Villari but feel free to call me Vi.

giphy.gif

The post was edited 9 times, last by Villari ().

• Oh, when I saw the add for this I thought it was a human role-play! XD

Now that I know it's a wolf role-play, track!

Psalm 46:1-3

God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble.

Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains

fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the

mountains quake with their surging.

lilpupin's Character Storage

Second character storage

• As much as I would love to join, I just don't have much time to keep up with the ones I have. Thanks for the invite though. :)

Love is like water...

we fall into it...

we drown in it and...

we can't live without it!

1655e2e37a1489985ea36c264b1fa275.jpg

• I HATE doing forms

Hungarian-Vizsla.jpeg

Basic Information

Name: Cedar

--Pronunciation: See-der

--Nickname:

--Name Meaning: a type of tree

--Previous Names:

--Previous Ranks: pup

--Wanted Ranks: Beta Male

Birth Date: August 25

Appearance

Species: Canis Domesticus

--Breed: Hungarian Vizsla

--Appearance Description: Cedar is a tall and thin dog, but fairly well muscled. He is athletic and very fast and seems to never tire, even after working all day.

--Fur Length: short

--Fur Color: golden rust

--Noticeable Marks: none

--Eye Color: amber

Body Build:

--Height: 25 inches

--Weight: 62 lbs

Personality:

16Personalities Result: The Logistician

The ISTJ personality type is thought to be the most abundant, making up around 13% of the population. Their defining characteristics of integrity, practical logic and tireless dedication to duty make ISTJs a vital core to many families, as well as organizations that uphold traditions, rules and standards, such as law offices, regulatory bodies and military. People with the ISTJ personality type enjoy taking responsibility for their actions, and take pride in the work they do – when working towards a goal, ISTJs hold back none of their time and energy completing each relevant task with accuracy and patience.

ISTJs don’t make many assumptions, preferring instead to analyze their surroundings, check their facts and arrive at practical courses of action. ISTJ personalities are no-nonsense, and when they’ve made a decision, they will relay the facts necessary to achieve their goal, expecting others to grasp the situation immediately and take action. ISTJs have little tolerance for indecisiveness, but lose patience even more quickly if their chosen course is challenged with impractical theories, especially if they ignore key details – if challenges becomes time-consuming debates, ISTJs can become noticeably angry as deadlines tick nearer.

--Optimist, Realist, or Pessimist?: realist

--Introvert or Extrovert?: extrovert

Positive Traits: leadership,

--Best Quality: believes the strength of the pack lies with its members

--Helpful Habits:

Negative Traits: doesn't like to let things go easily

--Worst Quality: expects perfection sometimes

Bad Habits: tends to run ahead into situations, forgetting that he's faster than most dogs

--Strongest Skill: is a natural leader

--Weakest Skill: can be impatient in waiting for decisions to be made

Dislikes: crows, they signify death in his eyes

Relationships:

--Taken by:

--Crushing On:

--Maybe Crushing On:

Sexual Attraction: straight

Close to Family? definitely

Children:

Parents:

Siblings: Rose

Best Friends: open!

Friends: everyone

Enemies: no one yet

History

History Description: Cedar and Rose don't remember much of their life before the pack. They never knew they father and their mother dies a few moons after they were born. Still, they now consider the group as their family and care about all of them.

--Important Childhood Experiences: mother's death

--Important Teenage Experiences:

--Important Adulthood Experiences:

Training

--Fighting Style: darting in and out with swift, but precise bites

--Unique Moves: teaming with Rose to overwhelm and attack from multiple sides

Other

The humans are gone

It is beginning to fix itself

It is beginning to take shape

We are the future

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvetstreet-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F26%2F9a18c0a80911e0a0d50050568d634f%2Ffile%2FVizsla-5-645mk062911.jpg

Basic Information

Name: Rose

--Pronunciation: rohs

--Nickname: little flower

--Name Meaning: a type of thorny flower

--Previous Names:

--Previous Ranks: pup

--Wanted Ranks: Alpha Female

Birth Date: August 25

Appearance

Species: Canis Domesticus

--Breed:Hungarian Vizsla

--Appearance Description: Rose looks nearly identical to her brother, except her fur is a slightly more muted sjade of red than his. She is also thin and lean and slightly faster than him. Her tail is slightly shorter as well

--Fur Length: short

--Fur Color: golden rust

--Noticeable Marks: none

--Eye Color: yellow brown

Body Build: lean

--Height: 22

--Weight: 51 lbs

Personality:

16Personalities Result: The Mediator

INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

Being a part of the Diplomat personality group, INFPs are guided by their principles, rather than by logic (Analysts), excitement (Explorers), or practicality (Sentinels). When deciding how to move forward, they will look to honor, beauty, morality and virtue – INFPs are led by the purity of their intent, not rewards and punishments. People who share the INFP personality type are proud of this quality, and rightly so, but not everyone understands the drive behind these feelings, and it can lead to isolation.

--Optimist, Realist, or Pessimist?: optimist

--Introvert or Extrovert?: ambivert

Positive Traits: super kind and gentle, though she will fight for what she believes in

--Best Quality: her gentle spirit

--Helpful Habits: likes to play with the pups if they are any

Negative Traits: sees too much good in people sometimes

--Worst Quality:

Bad Habits:

--Strongest Skill: she has an excellent nose

--Weakest Skill:

Dislikes: rude dogs

Relationships:

--Taken by: open

--Crushing On: Cantrin

--Maybe Crushing On:

Sexual Attraction: straight

Close to Family? definitely

Children:

Parents:

Siblings: Cedar

Best Friends: open

Friends: everyone

Enemies:

History

History Description:

--Important Childhood Experiences: mother's death

--Important Teenage Experiences:

--Important Adulthood Experiences:

Training

--Fighting Style: same as Cedar's

--Unique Moves:

Other

[url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2507685-the-fallen-angel/']The Fallen Angel[/url] RP I see my child, my beloved The new creation you're becoming You see the scars from when you fell But I see the stories they will tell You see worthless, I see priceless You see pain, but I see a purpose You see unworthy, undeserving But I see you through eyes of mercy [img]https://bioloskiblog.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/tumblr_m4fppfnzou1qbbc3vo2_500.gif?w=540[/img] If you want me in your thread, just tag "~~~Whisper~~~" and I'll check it out.

The post was edited 18 times, last by ~~~Whisper~~~ ().

• I will look over them

MY CATS

A DAY WITHOUT A SMILE

is a day wasted

• ToxicSoldier1996 your forms seem good, however considering the fact you want one of your characters to be beta and the other has a crush on the Alpha (giving her a chance to become Alpha female) you cannot have both positions. Assuming the fact Valour becomes Beta and Sasha becomes Alphess at the same time.

Accepted (adding to ranks) also I'm going to wait for other people to apply for beta before choosing.

MY CATS

A DAY WITHOUT A SMILE

is a day wasted

• ahhh wait a minute you are missing like 3 code words, look over the whole first post again they all aren't located in only rules

MY CATS

A DAY WITHOUT A SMILE

is a day wasted

• Accepted Villari

There isn't a rp thread yet im waiting for 4-6 more rpers to join so spread the word guys! And feel free to invite people

MY CATS

A DAY WITHOUT A SMILE

is a day wasted