MurkyClan Roleplay

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • Track/not sure how to start

large.jpg

Everywhere there is sadness.

Sometimes it becomes too much.

Sometimes it's not there at all.

And sometimes even the roses cry in agony.

Even they lose the ones they love.

• Whitekit mewed loudly. His empty belly screaming for food. But the warmth of his brother began to leave him, so he slowly pursued after, seeking warmth.

Frosteyes muttered something within her sleep, but didn't wake. She did lose allot of blood from losing her paw. And to be frank it hurt like hell. Even a little bit of bone was sticking out of her leg where her hind left paw used to be. Now with a shortened leg and a slightly shorter tail, the cat looked definitely like a warrior of the swamps...

Emberkit flattened his black ears as they were shooed back inside the den and his kitten blue eyes couldn't help but look at the back of the den where the dead body of Mothstar lies.... a chill ran up his spine and tears began to form. He didn't feel very brave...

Dandelionheart hushed the three kits softly and licked them, laying in the middle of camp. She wished she would have been able to help in the battle, but her kits were.... important? She didn't know what to do or... why these kits felt... important. Brownkit and Mockingkit didn't seam to be having these visions... The queen lifted her head and called out to Finloch, but her voice fell short as she watched her slip away. She turned to her mother instead. "Mom? I'm good right?" She mewed.

Brightthroat nodded to her mentor Arrowstrike and padded forward to the group of cats. Her gaze landed on Redfang. The ginger and white cat bounded over to him. "R-Redfang?" The new warrior mewed. "Riftripple and Jaggedbounce both died in battle..." She reported. "H-Halfmask is on a solo patrol... he wouldn't let anyone go with h-him..." She stammered to him. She only just heard of the passing of Mothstar.... her ears were flattened. Wolfiee  

©MF

• Roseshine nodded as laid next to DandelionHeart washing her gently,”Honey you have always been good ever since you were born. You will be a fantastic mother to your kits I promise you.”

I am now officially out of school but will be busy this summer so may still not be on a lot. If you have a clan or a thread you would like me to join, pm me so we can talk about it.

• Browkit looked into his sister's eyes, he could tell she was lying. "Okay, I hope you don't have any more bad dreams." He looked up as Roseshine appeared, brining herbs for Darkkit. As Dandelionheart asked Roseshine her question he piped up, squeaking happily. "Your a good mother!"

Legend streak stopped for a moment, flicking rain off her ear. She looked to Polarblast for a moment, trying to figure out if she would tell him of her past troubles. But instead she looked forward again, "I wish it were that simple."

Cypresskit let himself be herded into the den, repeating his past whispered question a bit louder, expressing his true fears. "Finnloch. Will I see Mothstar when I die? Will I get to go to Starclan with him? Or will they not accept me since I'm just a kit?"

Psalm 46:1-3

God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble.

Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains

fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the

mountains quake with their surging.

lilpupin's Character Storage

Second character storage

• Finnloch pulled back to look at Cypresskit, You'll get into Starclan sweetling. It's a tragedy to think that way, but Starclan will take every warrior no matter how big or small. Because everyone here in this den? They're a warrior. You're a warrior too, dear. she soothed, walking over to the kits with a frond of lavender, go lay down in a quiet place with this you two, and think about what your warrior names are going to be. Think about your futures, and think about how fun it's going to be.

Omg when a sneeze displaces your tailbone //

×××

|| art shop;; follow me~! + trad & digital art + free + self-run ||

×××

tumblr_inline_nw4f8hX6sV1ts2z4s_540.jpg

×××
    || seth horrel;; male + 284 years + king of hellhounds/son of odin & tomma + hellhound & omen kingdoms ||

×××

• Whitekit mia

Frosteyes mia

Emberkit shivered again and stumbled backwards into his brother Cypresskit. Just looking at the dead body of Mothstar terrified the small kit. He began to hyperventilate looking around, his head began to grow dizzy and he stepped to the entrance of the den to get some fresh breath. His blue eyes closed and he let out a shaky breath quietly. "I want Mama..."

Dandelionheart smiled and purred a bit. Giving Brownkit a lick. She both distasted this but enjoyed it. Her motherly instincts were pulling her more and more into acceptance of her three children. "Brownkit, why don't you take your sisters and go back up into the nursery tree?"

Brightthroat mia?

©MF

• Finnloch turned to watch Emberkit, her eyes sad for the kit.

No muse and no time -- who was the mum? //

×××

×××

×××
    || seth horrel;; male + 284 years + king of hellhounds/son of odin & tomma + hellhound & omen kingdoms ||

×××

• Alright, He began to talk as they padded towards the camps entrance. Where do we head to for the herbs? I mostly know where prey lives. The light rain would prove to be an annoyance for this job; anything for the clan.

Ooc: Low muse/ Culminatings (Wicked tired)

• Brownkit nodded to his mother, "okay Dandielionheart." He turned to the two other kits, "come on Mockingkit and Darkkit, let's go to the den!" He gave Darkkit a gentle nudge, "there will be warm moss there."

Cypress kit looked up at Finnloch with a satisfied grin, "thank you Fiinnloch." He was about to ask Emberkit what he wished his warrior name would be, but turned to find him stumbling out of the den. He felt sad pity for his sibling. He could feel death nearby, almost knocking on his doorstep, death was not something he feared. But Emberkit was not used to it. He looked around, grabbing the tendril of bracken after a fit of coughing. He made his way after his brother, trailing the plant along behind him. He hoped to take the black kit's mind off of the current status of their leader. "C'mon," he dragged the bracken in front of him. "Try to get it!"

Second character storage

• who's who in the picture? and thanks haha //

finnloch smiled after them with a purr.

arrowstrike hummed in thought, not too far. closer to the swamps which means anywhere really. or at least thats what i remember. we have to climb for the webs.

×××

×××

×××

×××

• Darkkit ate the herb and followed her brother back to the nursery, tail flicking.

Polarblast sensed that she had more to say, but didn't seem to want to share it. Instead of prying in her business, the white tom touched his bright pink nose to her ear. "You don't have to talk about it. You can share when you're ready." His yellow eyes were warm, and his voice calming. He understood pain and heartbreak, even if he hadn't dealt with it personally.

//everyone else is open, sleeping, or injured (Haunted only, really)

— the goal isn't to live forever. it's to create something that will.

• Cottonpaw had been oddly quiet. She had gone back to keep her distance from the rest of the clan, sinking back into her own grief. The only one she would talk to was Dunepaw, and she had even grow quiet with him. Currently, she was sitting beside the medicine cat den. She was debating about going inside once more. She needed, wanted, to see Hauntedfire, but she didn't know if she could bare to see the state her mentor was in again. It had nearly broken her the first time.

large.jpg

• Dunepaw was sifting through the freshkill pile. He selected a mouse, and padded over to Cottonpaw. He sat down next to her and pawed the prey towards her. "Eat something," he mewed, "You've got to keep your strength up." There was worry swimming in the green depths of his gaze, and he frowned upon seeing her state.

— the goal isn't to live forever. it's to create something that will.

• Cottonpaw looked up at him, then at the mouse at her paws. She lowered herself to sniff the prey before sitting back up. "I don't think I would be able to keep it down." she told Dunepaw honestly. She sighed softly. "I know I'm worrying you. I'm sorry. I just...This whole thing has me upset. Has the whole clan upset. I'm just not handling it well."

large.jpg

• Brownkit crouched at the front of the den, letting his sister go in first. He then curled up in their nest, motioning with his tail for her to join him.

Legendstreak looked over at Polarblast for a moment, an unreadable expression on her face, until turned into a small smile. "Thanks Polarblast." She gave him a lick on the ear. "Hey," she added, trying to lighten the mood. "Race you up that tree!" She ran forward, glancing behind her before climbing up into the first limbs of the large tree in front of them.

Second character storage