Kinship Circle Chat and Plot Thread

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • @atlas ! I'll take a thread with him. Do you have any thread starter ideas or plots in mind?

On that note, anyone interested in some threads with Dakota?

━━━━━━( ‵‵ ✧. IN THE FOREST OF MY DREAMS )━━━━━━

━━━━━( ‵‵ ✧. THAT SHIMMER ABOVE THE TREES )━━━━━

dakota salvum / female / unicorn / the kinship circle / voice sample / other tags

• Probably gonna have luck reside here
    If you guys don't mind somebody who absolutely loves to prove her strength by beating up others.

My strength has brought me this far

But if only I had a little bit more

tags. | played by Mirror's Edge

• Sounds like a really fun character to have around! Hi and welcome and it'll be cool to see Azurin around!

Eiva - Adult cream and white alpha cevursi - Gen 1

• I .... forgot to eat today.

It seems we need to find a middle ground somewhere in between us.

What'd you eat?

• I should have got a box to-go, but the food was just too good to save and heat up for later.

I got this meatball-pasta type dish. It's called Deep Dish Ziti. I probably won't eat it again because it was so cheesy but MAAN did it hit the spot when I was starving. xD

dakota salvum / female / unicorn / the kinship circle / voice sample / other tags

• omg that sounds like something from Olive Garden!

I love Olive Garden. Their soups are the bomb.com

BUT I AM OFF TO BED NOW! should've went to bed an hour ago but i wanted to post...

I love Dakota though. i saw your post in Blizzclan ( i play canoris ) and you describe a horses' actions so perfect i can see the nervous unicorn in my head with the ears back and stuff, it's great

BUT IM OFF!

Goodnight everyone!

• Kheleesos A.S - The Strong - Strawberry Leopard - Tags

[fancypost='margin: 0 auto; max-width: 600px; height: 270px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 7px; overflow: auto;']

Goodnight and goodmorning for me (or other Europeans)

Tags

Played by SilverHawk

Kinship Cirlce Guardian

• Thatd be awesome Persari! And also, don't forget to mention the meetings at the isle of silver sands in the threads at other groups!

• Could you make the thread?

Also sorry for my inactivity lately I have no real excuse but I’m just starting to work out a lot so I’ve been pooped out

I’m not going to leave or anything but right now I’m getting back into it after my short few day break

— EVEN IN A HURRICANE OF FROWNS

• Awwe, thank yooou! Tbh, I'm kinda insecure about detailing her reactions. It's so hard trying to convey what she's doing without feeling like it's wrong. I'm so used to roleplaying feline. xD

I totally forgot about the isle of silver sands. I keep getting lost in the replies because i'm in a few different threads, all discussing the same thing. lmao.

atlas ! Me? Sure. Do you have any ideas for a thread though?

• Goodnight!

Vacation is taking its toll on my ability to RP (actually it's mostly Spanish homework) but I will be back (cue Terminator) RPing in earnest after next week, and I'll do my best to respond to posts tomorrow evening.

I saw the tags everyone tagged me in and I'm subscribed to the board so I see all the threads... And I'm super happy to see all the posts!! I can't wait for the meeting and to get all the ranks filled. You guys are awesome!

• Great!

I have 3/6 threads up visiting other groups and im planning to post more tomorrow. I will probably make a thread with Eiva later when all of the groups are done? Hopefully you have less homework then.

Tags

Played by SilverHawk

Kinship Cirlce Guardian

• works good for me (: I gotta go finish making my threads xD